The state of German men makes me think women and men have the same SMV here

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro it’s at a point where u litterally just being nice to a girl no matter if she’s ltb or Stacy LITTERALLY MAKE A JOKE OR COMMENT ON SOMETHING SHE DOES

THIS HOE WILL FOLLOW U AROUND ANYWHERE

Idk wtf is wrong with guys in this country and the germancels in the forum refuse to say what’s going on

I’d wager females here have the same smv as men do

Germancels are a myth and I refuse to believe they’re real, I never met so many nice girls in my life man

Bro sometimes i literally just comment something towards a girl like oh nice work there and this hoe will not shut up the whole fucking day

I need these German faggots to tell me wtf is this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, schizo echochamber, lilxder2 and 1 other person
That thing that happens in other countries where u talk to a girl and she makes the smallest talk possible to end the conversation

I’ve literally only saw that in videos cause here it’s impossible girls will talk for hours with any subhuman who gives them the smallest attention

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, schizo echochamber, lilxder2 and 1 other person
but actually girls are nice to every guy they won't date them tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, schizo echochamber and Iasacrko
This is fucking true lol i am wondering if germany is just easy mode? I had multiple girlfriends and im not even a chad or anything they just talked to me and I was nice and they fell in love with me. just don't be completey autistic is law here
Bro u don’t need to be chad in fact i literally see with my own eyes subhumans ignoring a htb while she follows them around begging for attention

Then I come here and niggas like @Beastimmung claim it’s hard mode

My nigga u will never even get ignored in Germany there’s a higher chance of a man ignoring u when u speak then a women

I’ve gotten ignored by many men here but women NEVER EVER DO and they talk for hours with the biggest smile and excitement

The autism here is at a point of collapse there needs to be change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 33579 and 2 others
"Bro all I do is say nice things to women and they just wanna fuck with me right after, I honestly have no idea what these incels are talking about when it comes to women 🤯🤯🤯" -

Attachments

• 0_JQGt5cN0oZbo4uLV.jpg
    0_JQGt5cN0oZbo4uLV.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, yirma19, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
but actually girls are nice to every guy they won't date them tho
Yes but ppl here claim women change side walk when they come by

From my experience here in Germany girls are 10 times nicer than guys

To the point where whenever I have something I ask a girl cause some guys straight up ignore me like autists

And they ignore the women too so it’s definitely not harder than other countries when half these girls litterally get ignored when trying to flirt with some autist

No wonder so many subhumans here bag the hottest hirls

Yes but ppl here claim women change side walk when they come by

From my experience here in Germany girls are 10 times nicer than guys

To the point where whenever I have something I ask a girl cause some guys straight up ignore me like autists

And they ignore the women too so it’s definitely not harder than other countries when half these girls litterally get ignored when trying to flirt with some autist

No wonder so many subhumans here bag the hottest hirls
i don't know why they are so nice they be offering me candy and shit during class and im just mean mugging them lol i am one of the autistic guys in your example

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
"Bro all I do is say nice things to women and they just wanna fuck with me right after, I honestly have no idea what these incels are talking about when it comes to women 🤯🤯🤯" -
They probably don’t wanna fuck and I see multiple goofy looking guys get the same treatment

Usually it’s some ugly ethnic or some German who hangs out with ethnics and because nt

Since the normal Germans are all autistic

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and lilxder2
Wasn't this nigga making threads about how brutal German hoes are on dating apps like last week?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, schizo echochamber, the BULL and 2 others
brb opening a germanymaxx.org

i don't know why they are so nice they be offering me candy and shit during class and im just mean mugging them lol i am one of the autistic guys in your example
That’s what I see them do to the autists meanwhile the autists ignore them

I honestly wanna know what these guys see innit

I literally casually see some hot girl going around trying to talk with every guy meanwhile they respond in cold short sentences and go back to their male friends

That’s when they don’t straight up tell her she’s annoying

Wasn't this nigga making threads about how brutal German hoes are on dating apps like last week?
Nigga the dating app hoes get matches everywhere so they become narcy

I think since German men are so autistic they act like they don’t want sex irl but then go on the app and match with every girl

But outside of tinder women are dating everyone

I often hear Germans are kinky

That’s what I see them do to the autists meanwhile the autists ignore them

I honestly wanna know what these guys see innit

I literally casually see some hot girl going around trying to talk with every guy meanwhile they respond in cold short sentences and go back to their male friends

That’s when they don’t straight up tell her she’s annoying
Men have grown tired of entertaining women. The MGTOW movement Is big as shit. Men are scared to get harassment allegations, rejections, so they don't even speak to them, and now women Who don't use apps are desperate for attention because men won't even look at them anymore. It's the same in Italy. They still act like complete sluts when chad Is around, ignoring everything else surrounding them

• +1
Men have grown tired of entertaining women. The MGTOW movement Is big as shit. Men are scared to get harassment allegations, rejections, so they don't even speak to them, and now women Who don't use apps are desperate for attention because men won't even look at them anymore. It's the same in Italy. They still act like complete sluts when chad Is around, ignoring everything else surrounding them
Well it’s literally working out cause I never see men entering women nowadays

The guys will literally call her annoying and treat their bros better

This is good in a way since it humbles them

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and 12PSLsubhuman

Yeah but It the end they never lose. Chads with positive feedback Will approach and slay them. Nightlife Is beyond brutal nowadays, we're in the end game

I been saying that the blackpill barely exists in germany forever but niggas dont believe me and say it's cope
@Germania whats your opinion

• +1
Tinder is impossible in germany,I tried it with multiple gigachads and got max like 30 likes in 24hours with the best chad. Irl is a completely different experience tho.
Tinder = chad only
Irl = Ltn ethnic only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, CFW432 and Iasacrko
I been saying that the blackpill barely exists in germany forever but niggas dont believe me and say it's cope
It doesn’t here I think ltn and mtn have easy chances

I think the incels in this website spend the whole time at their house and don’t go outside

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Bro it’s at a point where u litterally just being nice to a girl no matter if she’s ltb or Stacy LITTERALLY MAKE A JOKE OR COMMENT ON SOMETHING SHE DOES

Idk wtf is wrong with guys in this country and the germancels in the forum refuse to say what’s going on

Germancels are a myth and I refuse to believe they’re real, I never met so many nice girls in my life man

Bro sometimes i literally just comment something towards a girl like oh nice work there and this hoe will not shut up the whole fucking day

It's kinda the case in everywhere except Anglo countries, atleast to some extent

Tinder is impossible in germany,I tried it with multiple gigachads and got max like 30 likes in 24hours with the best chad. Irl is a completely different experience tho.
Tinder = chad only
Irl = Ltn ethnic only
Bro ima tell u rn I had the same experience

Made a tinder with this guy and 3 days only 30 likes and 13 matches
D1E2767A FB58 4EE3 BF8B F05F7BBD4570
3DAB009F 26D7 43E5 B198 10C9F5F0DD1D

Though then I made one with the forum chad @WishIwasChico pics

And this mf got 70 likes in a day

By the second day it was 99+ I’d literally swipe on hirls and it was automatic match

Unless ur wishiwaschico tinder is brutal

• +1

It needs to spread to burgerland tho since they own the media

Bro ima tell u rn I had the same experience

Made a tinder with this guy and 3 days only 30 likes and 13 matches
View attachment 2565590View attachment 2565591

Though then I made one with the forum chad @WishIwasChico pics

And this mf got 70 likes in a day

By the second day it was 99+ I’d literally swipe on hirls and it was automatic match

Unless ur wishiwaschico tinder is brutal
insane asian gigachad, I also tried this hapa chad alex schwab or schlab I forgot his name. Got like 20 likes :lul:

What does Chico look like? Maybe german women look for something else in men other than exclusively face on tinder

Didn't u like literally lived ur whole life in Germany

insane asian gigachad, I also tried this hapa chad alex schwab or schlab I forgot his name. Got like 20 likes :lul:

What does Chico look like? Maybe german women look for something else in men other than exclusively face on tinder
He is Mexican u thunk

Wishiwaschico is avarage but good looking he isn’t public so u gotta pm him to ask

And I think that’s what the women want tbh a guy who’s not perfect

At least his results show this with the biggest amount of matches and openers I ever got

The Latino chad only got 2 opener’s meanwhile wishiwaschico would get multiple every day

• +1
Wishiwaschico is avarage but good looking he isn’t public so u gotta pm him to ask

And I think that’s what the women want tbh a guy who’s not perfect

At least his results show this with the biggest amount of matches and openers I ever got

The Latino chad only got 2 opener’s meanwhile wishiwaschico would get multiple every day
is wishiwaschico ripped/tall or something along those alone? Blonde eyes or ethnic?

is wishiwaschico ripped/tall or something along those alone? Blonde eyes or ethnic?
He is 6’2 allegedly and he has a descent physic tho not giga lean like the ideal here is he’s like 15% or more bf

• +1
He is 6’2 allegedly and he has a descent physic tho not giga lean like the ideal here is he’s like 15% or more bf
i just remembred how someone ran a tinderfish with Niko and only got around 80 likes in germany, while Niko got 10k in his hometown. I dont understand this shit at all tbh

• +1
Well, it depends on how you define the blackpill. If you say Chad only, that is of course wrong, but if you say that your whole appearance (face, height, frame, clothes, race, pehno,...) is extremely important, then that is something else and will always be true. Humans definitely all have the same instincts, just like animals do. However, our instincts are also shaped by upbringing, society, IQ, religion, laws and much more. Women are women and men are men, everywhere but with corresponding influences.
I've been to 25-30 countries (need to count) by now and have dated women from all over the world and yes, there are differences, but in the end they are all women.
I don't know what country OP is from, but I can say that US American women are complete trash, so he may be pleasantly surprised in Germany.

• +1

I have no context about germany so i will take your word for it are they really all chadlites like @HarrierDuBois makes it out to be

• JFL
Looking good is always an advantage, we don't have to discuss that, it's not even a blackpill even normies will see it that way. But dating is also dependent on local factors. In Latin America you see ugly turbomanlets with legit stacies that I would chop my leg off for. In other countries, those men would die as virgins.

• +1

I beg German JB to take a video of her neighbourhood for me and she ghosted me

Nigga the dating app hoes get matches everywhere so they become narcy

I think since German men are so autistic they act like they don’t want sex irl but then go on the app and match with every girl

But outside of tinder women are dating everyone
German men fell for the respecting her personal space meme abit too much?

Nah Bro if you are chad in Germany you can pull or if you dont have a getman accent are tall and nt+a little bit bettet than avetage looking

But still hard to do at least for me lol maybe you guys are mire lucky

Lived in germany all my life