the story of a greek subhuman (an evisceration thread by MrGlutton)

ya

ur stronger than blacks at being straight cuckolds xD

View attachment 1368674

@Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234

and jfl at this subhuman seething how my thread is better than his and him using "thug life" a well known term blacks use :lul:
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

bro show some mercy, he’s getting slaughtered 😂

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Non whites infest sites like this, so it’s understandable that your posts will get more likes 👍

you also have a lot of cuck ethnics like @Shrek2OnDvD @masaka @Ethereal and @RetardSubhuman cheerleading for blacks 😂

which is ironic, because in real life these people do not get along. I’d argue there’s more racial conflict between Arabs and blacks (Europe) Latinos and blacks (US) than with Whites and blacks.

View attachment 1368675
All non whites are united in their hatred of white faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and MrGlutton
Non whites infest sites like this, so it’s understandable that your posts will get more likes 👍

you also have a lot of cuck ethnics like @Shrek2OnDvD @masaka @Ethereal and @RetardSubhuman cheerleading for blacks 😂

which is ironic, because in real life these people do not get along. I’d argue there’s more racial conflict between Arabs and blacks (Europe) Latinos and blacks (US) than with Whites and blacks.

View attachment 1368675
dnrd, your already a slave of mine. i've finished you off in my other threads, i'm surprised you haven't put me on ignore from the utter humilation i've inflicted upon you these past few weeks xD

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
"half the forum"

i tagged about 35 people, who reacts to my thread on a consistent basis :lul:
while your a 25k shit-posting jungle fiend, btw there's 1k users online right now, so how is that close to half the forum :lul: lol at ur ape iq

this comment was directed towards u btw in the op

"inb4 kindergarten insults by a 25k shitposter and a dicksucking lipped mexican"

@Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @Ethereal
Daily reminder that @MrGlutton is a 40 year old fat ugly slave that watches anime

And btw you dumb fat mudcel @ItEeezWatItEeeez was that gay losers @RopeMoreCumskins alt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Papal_Guard, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
What’s this supposed to prove? You Greeks literally have Ottoman DNA. You’re not pure whites at all
Even If I was a literal nigger, it wouldn't change the facts. why people keep bringing that up? I have nothing to do with the way nature is shaped.

All non whites are united in their hatred of white faggots
Black man Muslim woman is very common in France and Britain, in fact it caused a massive gang war in some french town a few months ago

YOU ARE A CUCK
A807A0E0 8562 435C B8A3 5221863EA548

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Papal_Guard and Marsiere214
Daily reminder that @MrGlutton is a 40 year old fat ugly slave that watches anime

And btw you dumb fat mudcel @ItEeezWatItEeeez was that gay losers @RopeMoreCumskins alt
dnrd slave

you're a slave of mine, that comes on my threads to do the work of a field slave, hence your consist cotton picking(bumping) my threads, while seething at your superior master

keep doing my work slave, while my threads get reactions and urs dont :lul:

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and n0rthface
Black man Muslim woman is very common in France and Britain, in fact it caused a massive gang war in some french town a few months ago

YOU ARE A CUCK
View attachment 1368679
LOL at this slave using, the same gifs he used days ago

literally an uncreative trashcan slave that will never learn his lesson from getting his ass beat by his master

@RetardSubhuman @Ethereal

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Shrek2OnDvD
Mr.40yearoldanimefaggot

• JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard
Copus maximus gargantuus, ethnics hate each other and most like whites
Nah not really

I remember going to a wedding and one of the seevers was a lanky acne ridden white boy. He got bosses around by everybody lmao. He was like our little dog

• +1
Does anyone even find opry attractive tbh? I remember this forum used to go crazy about him. the only reason I know about him is from Taylor swift video.
No it’s over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 7224

YOU ARE A CUCK
View attachment 1368679
Since when was Muslim a race retard? Besides I don’t live in France and have no affiliation with anyone there. Tf that got to do with me?

If one white guy gets cucked in America does that mean all whites are cucks? No probably not

• +1
Mr.40yearoldanimefaggot
@RoBobaFett999 i forgot to tag you bro:lul:

look at this dog ritalincel copycat trying to launch a comeback after the evisceration i've put on days ago

@Frank Jack @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Kristin and Shrek2OnDvD
ya

ur stronger than blacks at being straight cuckolds xD

View attachment 1368674

@Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234

and jfl at this subhuman seething how my thread is better than his and him using "thug life" a well known term blacks use :lul:
I mog all of everyone in the video tbh ingush & chechen genes arent to be messed with

• +1
@RoBobaFett999 i forgot to tag you bro:lul:

look at this dog ritalincel copycat trying to launch a comeback after the evisceration i've put on days ago

@Frank Jack @MarkCorrigan
Jfl at ur evisceration
Just failing for baits :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
dnrd slave

you're a slave of mine, that comes on my threads to do the work of a field slave, hence your consist cotton picking(bumping) my threads, while seething at your superior master

keep doing my work slave, while my threads get reactions and urs dont :lul:
178022EE 05E4 482B B0FD CB0C85EF9386

You actually posting this thread which brutally shows your low IQ, I just can't believe it.

and don't know what comeback is going on in your retarded brain I opened this thread first :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Nah not really

I remember going to a wedding and one of the seevers was a lanky acne ridden white boy. He got bosses around by everybody lmao. He was like our little dog
Let’s not cope everyone likes white people except for some resentful ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Looks234 and Pythagoras
Are whites actually this delusional? @MrGlutton

• +1
@Hozay do you cringe at those retarded people here?

Jfl at ur evisceration
Just failing for baits :smonk:
DNRD, YOUR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR, THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF UR CAREER ON THIS FORUM :lul: GETTING EVISCERATED BY ME

LOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWN:lul:

"1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

take a look at this, notice how i used the word chimpanzee first when im responding to him?

1634170711697-png.1365352

he then takes my insult and uses it back at me in my post, due to being severely retarded and being unable to form a proper sentence

1634170966764-jpeg.1365359

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER"

@looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @Amexmaxx @buckchadley31 @Chadeep @Frank Jack

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, RetardSubhuman, Chadeep and 2 others
Are whites actually this delusional? @MrGlutton
ignore @lutte

he's a retarded shit poster, who's secretly a fan of mine. hence him always coming on my threads :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Only nt and good looking ones tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, lutte and Shrek2OnDvD
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Only nt and good looking ones tho
Yes that's what in the minds of ethnics / niggers worldwide, muh NT and good looks. Whites are divided to groups, Whites are superior and every ethnic / nigger should agree with it, that's just reality. it's not like...ok I like whites...but only the NT ones!!!! what kind of a retarded saying that is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, lutte and Looks234
Yes that's what in the minds of ethnics / niggers worldwide, muh NT and good looks. Whites are divided to groups, Whites are superior and every ethnic / nigger should agree with it, that's just reality. it's not like...ok I like whites...but only the NT ones!!!! what kind of a retarded saying that is?
shut the fuck up, you greek retard

your opinion is irrelevant after this thread lmao

@Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
shut the fuck up, you greek retard

your opinion is irrelevant after this thread lmao

@Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman
you mean after you linked the thread where I showed your 60iq? yeah brutal :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
“Y-YOU FUCKING MONKEY
SLAVE!”
D165858E BFEB 4E7F 852E DB275AC2E0F0

meanwhile YOUR ancestors
87F32F69 4169 46BC BDDD 84D77AF0B938
D1A979DF F3A3 4078 A994 562DB47F40D4

7F06CD4A 9D2F 40CD BF94 57C35B67E285

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Marsiere214 and Pythagoras
“Y-YOU FUCKING MONKEY
SLAVE!”
OP is 45 years old, experienced the golden bully days of niggers in the US :feelsgood: can't blame him for past scars. also this kid @Shrek2OnDvD is a curry in the UK, very brutal indeed. this 2 guys tryna cope so bad, but reality always win :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and gamma
Don’t ever tag me you nintendo playing, soydrinking cumskin. or me @Shrek2OnDvD and @MrGlutton will take turns assfucking your filthy cumskin mother
damn bro, I didn’t realise you were such a high T immigrant mogger

C2CA8C85 BB28 4D54 B1FD D6E39D6E93EC
D6BBDEFE B908 4339 870B 5F49CF0F9681

Wolf Of Wall Street Laugh GIF

@TeraCope54 @gamma @RealLooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @Pythagoras @Papal_Guard @FascisstChad @Umbra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra, RealLooksmaxxer, TeraCope54 and 6 others
this retard really used the homo erectus picture as if he isn't descended himself from that creature

just lol at this neanderthal ydna carrying subhuman pig pale albino dog

@Shrek2OnDvD @buckchadley31 @Ethereal @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @MadVisionary @Blackmannnns

buck broken cumskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
damn bro, I didn’t realise you were such a high T immigrant mogger

View attachment 1368710View attachment 1368711

Wolf Of Wall Street Laugh GIF

@TeraCope54 @gamma @RealLooksmaxxer @Marsiere214 @Pythagoras @Papal_Guard @FascisstChad @Umbra
I was always nice to this nigga because that's just the way I am, since he reacted to this thread I have to admit that it is very much over for him. soy body beyond repair, bloated face with a nigger nose, autistic that can't stop posting his pictures even tho he has nothing to offer but cancer our eyes :feelsgood:

@masaka sorry for the lies :feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, ✿👍col, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I was always nice to this nigga because that's just the way I am, since he reacted to this thread I have to admit that it is very much over for him. soy body beyond repair, bloated face with a nigger nose, autistic that can't stop posting his pictures even tho he has nothing to offer but cancer our eyes :feelsgood:

@masaka sorry for the lies :feelshah:
lol at this subhuman greek retard shitting on @masaka looks

post your face with your username on a picture, and we'll see who mogs who :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col and Shrek2OnDvD
Every whitecel on this site @MrGlutton @RetardSubhuman @buckchadley31 @Ethereal @Blackmannnns @Shrek2OnDvD

01FD60BC 06F8 4B17 8130 3F254C0A7060

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ✿👍col, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Every whitecel on this site @MrGlutton @RetardSubhuman @buckchadley31 @Ethereal @Blackmannnns @Shrek2OnDvD

View attachment 1368727
lmfao

they think they're NT moggers meanwhile they can't go outside and not get canceled like the bucks they are :lul:

the men on the above looked like complete shit too tbhhh

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and Looks234
lmfao

they think they're NT moggers meanwhile they can't go outside
> Whites are superior and every ethnic / nigger should agree with it

7E8DA4BF 48A6 4BE1 9FA8 7577C673416B

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
OP is 45 years old, experienced the golden bully days of niggers in the US :feelsgood: can't blame him for past scars. also this kid @Shrek2OnDvD is a curry in the UK, very brutal indeed. this 2 guys tryna cope so bad, but reality always win :feelsgood:
Not curry also mog you

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
Arabs, North Africans etc you inbred

Look at all these hecking based black men :soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 1368693View attachment 1368694View attachment 1368696
How many Afghanis do you think they shot? 😂
Most military men are white males who get cucked by Jody who sleeps with their wife. It’s a huge issue in the military and thousands of soldiers kill themselves because of it or end up being riddled with PTSD and never recovering

Similar to you rn. A bully victim of mine who keeps coming back for more abuse like the dog he is

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton