the story of a greek subhuman (an evisceration thread by MrGlutton)

@RoBobaFett999 i forgot to tag you bro:lul:

look at this dog ritalincel copycat trying to launch a comeback after the evisceration i've put on days ago

@Frank Jack @MarkCorrigan
Over for this autist jflll

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
Most military men are white males who get cucked by Jody who sleeps with their wife. It’s a huge issue in the military and thousands of soldiers kill themselves because of it or end up being riddled with PTSD and never recovering

Similar to you rn. A bully victim of mine who keeps coming back for more abuse like the dog he is
You’ve been watching to many movies 😂

have you seen the k/d ratio in Afghanistan?
It’s like 10000/1 😂😂😂😂😂

Your country is so shit that you had to flee like the disgusting parasite that you are
845D5DA5 1200 4E2C A417 7DFDA8E0047E

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said that I was a mogger, But I certainly mog a pigskinned cumskin that keeps on speaking about his superiority whilst being an incel that jerks off all day.
never said I was superior nor am I a virgin JFL, stop projecting your inferiority complex on to me. TBH id rather have skin that looks like a pigs than skin that looks like a maggots 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 6963
You’ve been watching to many movies 😂

have you seen the k/d ratio in Afghanistan?
It’s like 10000/1 😂😂😂😂😂

Your country is so shit that you had to flee like the disgusting parasite that you are
View attachment 1369281
KD doesn’t matter. Still left humiliated. Also I never left anywhere I was born here btw

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
JFL, your family fled like the rats that they are.
And here you are praising the country they had to flee 😂😂😂😂
They fled because of white devils like yourself (British, Russian, American) but we still kicked your ass in the end. Daily reminder thousands of refugees are arriving to England’s shores and there’s nothing you can do about it lmao

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
REMEMBER CUMSKIN DONT LET THESE SANDCELS BEAT YOU YOU LITERALLY BTFO THEM CENTURIES AGO

LALALALALALLALALALALLA, I SPOT A GREEK SUBHUMAN :forcedsmile: :love:

View attachment 1368587

MUH ancient greek civilization, MUH, MUH, MUH MEDITERRAINIAN

all of this, and you're nothing but a demented-dementia infused retarded newcel who will never compare to someone like me, @Pythagoras

you're just a slave, like all the others in which i've put a chain on.
JUST lol at this poor pisswater attempt of a thread to somewhat END mr glutton.

View attachment 1368553
your thread was so much of a failure, i was the first one to reply to it, and JFL at you bumping ur shitty thread as a disguise of tags
View attachment 1368555

all your arguments, make no sense. ALL of this "bobybuilding" bullshit does not matter in the initial argument that i've made. your kind abuse steroids in your sport(powerlifting) lol at the amount of cope you've made such as introducing a new sport, OR OR OR A FUCKING NEW RACE as if it can change that fact. no wonder the greeks been irrelevant 4 centuries now, JFL at this low iq.
View attachment 1368558

they are going to abush me subhuman, they're going to ABUSH ME SUBHUMAN

WELL I WILL FUCKING ABUSH YOUR NASTY DEGENERATE GREEK WHORE MOM, YOU STUPID FUCKING MEDDITERRAINIAN BITCH, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT POWERLIFTING, NOW YOU SWITCHED THE ARGUMENT TO FUCKING BODYBUILDING AND BLACKS, NOW LETS SWITCH THE ARGUMENT OVER TO YOUR MOM, YOU STUPID ALEXANDER WANNABE BITCH,

YOUR FUCKING TRANNY LOOKING, DUMB BBC SUCKING CUM GUZZLING BITCH OF A FUCKING MOM, YOU STUPID ASS BITCH, I'LL SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, YOU DUMB "ABUSH ME" DICK COCK SUCKING BITCH,

View attachment 1368568 View attachment 1368570 View attachment 1368571

no amount of coping you do now on this silly forum will ever make you relive the days of Alexander subhuman. you're now a slave of mine to do as whatever I want. make sure you fetch my grapes, when I ask you too, subhuman med. inb4 kindergarten insults by a 25k shitposter and a dicksucking lipped mexican

View attachment 1368576

@looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @Chadeep @brbbrah @Frank Jack @Tropical Tyrone @lebanegro @TsarTsar444 @Ryan @sytyl @Rupert Pupkin @Amexmaxx @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jagged0 @sandcelmuttcel @Yliaster @SubhumanCurrycel @Scientist @buckchadley31 @JosephGarrot123 @Ed676 @Blackout.xl @BearBoy @Blackeycel @Blackmannnns @Lolcel @chaddyboi66 @Albeacho @0Ace0 @masaka @hairyballscel @Salludon
koja si ti elita e