The summary guide of: Reverse aging. Collagen. Lifestyle and ... big bonus

No, just avoid highly inflamatory diet and supplement anti-oxidants at that age. You don't have to fast.
Always front loading protein/fat, before ever eating carbs. In general try to limit carbs.
Too many things are anti oxidants. What do you focus on/most efficient thing?

truly sorry to hear brother. I hope you have some good copes and wish you the best with everything else
I do, such as
IMG 20201115 211234
People give me early to mid 20s though, I always cared for myself, but not enough. I think I don't look old. But wrinkles and such are a give away... I regret not starting doing things earlier is all. I mean I was always aware, just didn't want to spend the money.

I do, such as View attachment 857730...
People give me early to mid 20s though, I always cared for myself, but not enough. I think I don't look old. But wrinkles and such are a give away... I regret not starting doing things earlier is all. I mean I was always aware, just didn't want to spend the money.
well if you are already youthmaxxed to early 20s, you should stay around there at least for a while

only as young as your collagen and hair tbh

forget about your telomeres tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Wim Hof, low carb, fasting. Imagine promoting adrenaline and stress metabolism as anti-aging strategies.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
EGCG is terrible for testosterone. Never take it. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3735300/#:~:text=As shown in Figure 3,in cells treated with EC.&text=Effects of epigallocatechin-3-gallate,on androstenedione-stimulated testosterone production.

Also can't you agree on of the main hall marks of aging is low androgens and super high cortisol?

AMPK tears the body down. While mTOR builds it back up. BOTH are extremely important. If AMPK was the better pathway to be activated, then it would always be activated. Plus I feel like shit when AMPK activation.

There's a balance to anabolic/catabolic. This is one of the reasons I prefer IF. Grego Gallagher says it's the perfect balance to being in a catabolic/ anabolic state or AMPK/mTOR.
Yea I obviously know it's bad for test, but it reduces mRNA expression of HDAC1, HDAC2, and HDAC3 which are all class I HDACs. It will be a short course.

Not sure what you're trying to say. AMPK prevents aging by regulating the metabolic energy balance of the whole body. Metformin acts as an inhibitor of mTORC1 through AMPK-dependent and -independent mechanisms.

My anti-aging regimen kinda looks like this. Being in a calorie defecit too.

Intermittent Fasting with black coffee.
Healthy diet with much carbs.
Sauana.
Weight lifting. Not too much exercise. Want to keep cortisol low since doing IF.
Great sleep.
Red light therapy.
Using androgens such as= Androsterone, pregnenolone, DHEA etc.
Perfect skincare. @Cope skincare guide. (High IQ shit). Add microneedling sparingly.
Supps= NMN, maybe PQQ, pycnogenol, BioSil, Multivitamin, Niacinamide, Aspirin, Vitamin E.

It's not rocket science. You just have to stick to it.
As in this guide here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
PQQ for PGC1 alpha activation and mitochondrial biogenesis + free radical scavanging.
Pterostilbene/Resveratrol for SIRT1 activation.
Berberine for AMPK, SIRT1 and TBC1D1 activation
Exposure to extremities in pressure and temperature for hormetic adaptions (saunas) + to activate FOXO3
CoQ10, ALCAR, methylcobalamin for mitochondrial performance (included in PQQ energy NOW foods supplement)
Blueberries to increase cyclic AMP
Coleus Forskohlli to activate CREB (cyclic AMP response-element binding protein) and to activate PKA (protein kinase A). AKT being PKB (Protein Kinase B). Rapamycin shouldn't be used since caloric restriction, exercise and Berberine can inhibit mTOR and activate AMPK at the same time whilst Metformin alone cannot.

Exercising in an energy deficit is incredibly underrated. Hormetic upregulation is also incredibly misunderstood and underrated. Fasting for autophagic benefits is also very important.
Ctrl+v maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: everythingmatters
My anti-aging regimen kinda looks like this. Being in a calorie defecit too.

Intermittent Fasting with black coffee.
Healthy diet with much carbs.
Sauana.
Weight lifting. Not too much exercise. Want to keep cortisol low since doing IF.
Great sleep.
Red light therapy.
Using androgens such as= Androsterone, pregnenolone, DHEA etc.
Perfect skincare. @Cope skincare guide. (High IQ shit). Add microneedling sparingly.
Supps= NMN, maybe PQQ, pycnogenol, BioSil, Multivitamin, Niacinamide, Aspirin, Vitamin E.

It's not rocket science. You just have to stick to it.
PQQ is so underrated but so misunderstood. Even by me for over a year. PQQ inhibits the entire PI3K-Akt-mTOR-p70S6K cascade. Possibly one of the most promising compounds for anti-aging and preventing neurodegeneration. Has to be used extremely delicately though. I always assumed nothing could shut off that cascade other than Rapamycin, but since found multiple studies and write-ups describing PQQ as a "Second-generation MTOR inhibitor" https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25832358/

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
PQQ is so underrated but so misunderstood. Even by me for over a year. PQQ inhibits the entire PI3K-Akt-mTOR-p70S6K cascade. Possibly one of the most promising compounds for anti-aging and preventing neurodegeneration. Has to be used extremely delicately though. I always assumed nothing could shut off that cascade other than Rapamycin, but since found multiple studies and write-ups describing PQQ as a "Second-generation MTOR inhibitor" https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25832358/
Same report claims PQQ "alleviated skeletal muscle atrophy" which doesn't make sense though.

Same report claims PQQ "alleviated skeletal muscle atrophy" which doesn't make sense though.
Taking PQQ everyday is idiotic. Has the potential to be very effective if used sporadically and strategically.

• +1
Reactions: jj43
How sporadically?
I'd say whenever you fast or on days where you do a lot of exercise and a caloric deficit. But definitely not on days where you're just sticking to a routine.

An ideal time would be if you have a football match or smth. Or even on a day where you have a big exam and need to focus or concentrate your energy differently than you normally would. The PQQ significantly helps focus and energy and also promotes neurogenesis and autophagy.

It wouldn't be a regimented thing. Like not once a week, not once a month, or anything like that. Just a "once in a while thing" best taken on days where your mental and physical energy expenditure will be high.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1849 and jj43
I wouldn't say that completely, there are a lot of essential skincare ingredients for collagen not mentioned:
- 5% Niacinamide, 20% Glycolic Acid, 8% Matrixyl 3000, 2% Matrixyl synthe'6, and 0.1% Madecassosides.
- Also making sure the sunscreen is SPF 50+ PA++++ and contains ingredients like Tinosorb S and Uvinul A Plus which is the best for UV protection.
- Also supplements like orthosilicic acid and EGCG but he did mention Pycnogenol (best supp btw)

But I did tell @Summer not to post publicly about the specific products, which I'm glad he did. He included Toleriane Dermo Cleanser which is good since it has a 5.5 pH which is most similar to the skin's natural pH level. I still think there is more to uncover when it comes to collagen and skincare in general, I'm doing research on it now and I'm learning more about it every day.

@Summer I am not completely opposed to that supplement list, but I think the focus should be supplements/drugs that relate toward activating SIRT1, are intermediates to NAD+, inhibit mTOR and activate AMPK, and specific antioxidants/anti-inflammatories. Unrelated, but I think NAC has a lot of promise for anti-aging and low dose Aspirin.
If you were to recommend 3-5 supps that are the most effective for anti aging/collagen/HA.
Mostly because I’m kinda gonna fuck it by minox+microneedling (if you have a good routine for that, I’d appreciate that too)
Cheers, gonna pull the trigger on skin and hair maxing this year.