The sun is a deadly laser and is 90% of what ages you

Can the Reddit thread disprove the truck driver picture tho?:feelshah:
That is an extreme. Its like saying noses are what make you ugly or gl and then pointing to some guy with a 12cm nose as an example. According to that reddit study the sun did affect a lot of factors of aging (about 80% of them) but the magnitude of it was pretty small. THAT is where the 80% myth comes from. The sun affects 80% of the factors that go into skin aging but not 80% of it's magnitude.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Muh internal clock, reduces risk of certain cancers (while increasing risk of others), reduces depression, muh boosts IQ, high T

First one is just bull. You can keep your internal clock in check easily. I'm a perfect example of just that.

second, I already answered this. It increases risk of certain cancers and lowers risk of others. So who cares? You're still at risk of cancer.

muh reduce depression. sounds like bullshit. even if it wasn't, I'd be much happier in the long run with my far better aged skin.

It doesn't boost cognitive function. That's dumb.

prolly does boost T levels

You're like 14, masturbate to anime characters and never leave your mothers' treasure cave

Shut the fuck up. You are not an edgy teenager.

You are a conditioned product of a stupid gynocentric society that has formed over the last several years.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bara, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
I'll use sun protection, but I'm not too keen on hiding from the sun as if I'm a vampire+ I'm not planning on looksmaxxing past the age of 40, or when I have kids
Okay. I plan on trying to maintain looks as long as possible.

Can the Reddit thread disprove the truck driver picture tho?:feelshah:
b b but you need vit D!:feelswah:

You're like 14, masturbate to anime characters and never leave your mothers' treasure cave

Shut the fuck up. You are not an edgy teenager
I never masturbate to anime.

You're a low IQ person that can't defend his own position, so you go straight to personal attacks after your linked shitty youtube videos don't work.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19157, softlysoftly and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schizoidcel, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17791
PSL autism.
maybe, but flaring of gonions signufues hard chewibg on meat, which isgnifies abikity to provide that in the first place through means such as hunting, it is autistic logic but it makes sense, environmentpilll innit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
That is an extreme. Its like saying noses are what make you ugly or gl and then pointing to some guy with a 12cm nose as an example. According to that reddit study the sun did affect a lot of factors of aging (about 80% of them) but the magnitude of it was pretty small. THAT is where the 80% myth comes from. The sun affects 80% of the factors that go into skin aging but not 80% of it's magnitude.
Extreme or not fact is the sun plays a significant role in the skin aging process as can be seen on several examples.

And I trust actual real life examples more than some random Reddit dude

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17791
why? I know looks are everything and users here will call me a coper, but if I could gain something that makes me not care about looks anymore id surely be happy

• Woah
maybe, but flaring of gonions signufues hard chewibg on meat, which isgnifies abikity to provide that in the first place through means such as hunting, it is autistic logic but it makes sense, environmentpilll innit
Salludon would be a giga mogger if his eye area was a bit better.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Extreme or not fact is the sun plays a significant role in the skin aging process as can be seen on several examples.

And I trust actual real life examples more than some random Reddit dude
It wasnt a random reddit dude, it was the same study where the whole 80% myth originated from and he showed by properly reading the study thay it was 80% of factors, not the magnitude (i.e its still mostly down to genetics and diet, stress etc). I am saying that you wont look 30 at 50 just because you wear sunscreen every day

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
why? I know looks are everything and users here will call me a coper, but if I could gain something that makes me not care about looks anymore id surely be happy
I don't like the idea of aging. Seeing my grannie slowly die was crazy.

I want to prevent all aging as much as possible.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 16853
Salludon would be a giga mogger if his eye area was a bit better.
he is gigamogger not terramogger tho, only ramirez imo is terramogger

• JFL
It wasnt a random reddit dude, it was the same study where the whole 80% myth originated from and he showed by properly reading the study thay it was 80% of factors, not the magnitude (i.e its still mostly down to genetics and diet, stress etc). I am saying that you wont look 30 at 50 just because you wear sunscreen every day
just compare the feet of old people with their hands.

Hands are always exposed to the sun. Legit always. Feet on the other hand only in some occasions during summer time.

Their hands are wrinkly and leathery looking whereas their feet are usually barley aged at all in comparison

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17791
just compare the feet of old people with their hands.

Hands are always exposed to the sun. Legit always. Feet on the other hand only in some occasions during summer time.

Their hands are wrinkly and leathery looking whereas their feet are usually barley aged at all in comparison
Time to glove maxx
Screenshot 2022 08 25 005304

b b but you need vit D!:feelswah:

I never masturbate to anime.

You're a low IQ person that can't defend his own position, so you go straight to personal attacks after your linked shitty youtube videos don't work.

Lol low IQ person because I am not willing to argue with a kid that lives in a bubble and wants to convince himself there is no-more to benefiting from the sun than receiving a boost in vitamin D and so you should be edgy and cool and like a complete idiot continue gaming and having no lifestyle outside of the virtual world while swallowing Vitamin D3K2 pills. Fucking idiot.

Let me waste time while I hold this kid's hand around the internet in showing him all the scholarly article studies done by major Universities and professional science labs.

Your meme no individual personality response: 'Low IQ because you can't defend your own position and so use personal attacks' is because your rebuttal was shallow and so surface level that it isn't worth responding to. Twits like you want instant easy comfortable ways of living because your lifestyles are not balanced enough to do things in moderation. So you want to go to one extreme.

Think about it. If you weren't online all the time Mr what is it? 26,000+ posts since February of this year, you wouldn't have to make cope threads like this. 'AVOID SUNSHINE SO YOU DON'T AGE'. It's your pathetic doomer own-situation bias.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
"just dont go outside" and "dress like a terrorist" theory

• JFL
Lol low IQ person because I am not willing to argue with a kid that lives in a bubble and wants to convince himself there is no-more to benefiting from the sun than receiving a boost in vitamin D and so you should be edgy and cool and like a complete idiot continue gaming and having no lifestyle outside of the virtual world while swallowing Vitamin D3K2 pills. Fucking idiot.

Let me waste time while I hold this kid's hand around the internet in showing him all the scholarly article studies done by major Universities.

Your meme no individual personality response: 'Low IQ because you can't defend your own position and so use personal attacks is because your rebuttal was shallow and so surface level that it isn't worth responding to. Twits like you want instant easy comfortable ways of living because your lifestyles are not balanced enough to do things in moderation. So you want to go to one extreme.

Think about it. If you weren't online all the time Mr what is it? 26,000+ posts since February of this year, you wouldn't have to make cope threads like this. 'AVOID SUNSHINE SO YOU DON'T AGE' shit. It's own-situation bias.
Oh look at that. You wrote all this barking for me?

I'm flattered but this is part of the looksmaxxing sub forum, not offtopic. Go spew your retardation over there.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AlexBrown84

But you don't have to take it through your face, just rub sunscreen to your arms and tan them for 15 minutes a day, 3 times a week and you will get the same benefits.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 17791
Oh look at that. You wrote all this barking for me?

I'm flattered but this is part of the looksmaxxing sub forum, not offtopic. Go spew your retardation over there.

Continue living in your echo chamber with your fellow autistic nerdy shut-in buddies validating your delusions and biases

@sub5inchcel @germanlooks @1kisuke106

That's the artificial reality you need to keep living in to cope better with the situation your parents and technology got you in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and germanlooks
it's sunny every single day where I live it's so over if true

but the sun is improving my mental health alot and it definitely increased my testosterone levels I get way more boners and I'm happier than when I lived in canada where it's always grey and gloomy, tan is making me look healthier

I believe there is more to the sun than just vitamin d and that some of the benefits haven't been discovered by scientists yet

there has to be some sort of middle ground where the benefits outweigh the risks, health is a big part of looks and anti aging

15-30 minutes of middle day sunlight daily?

• Woah
But you don't have to take it through your face, just rub sunscreen to your arms and tan them for 15 minutes a day, 3 times a week and you will get the same benefits.
NO YOU MUST NUKE YOUR FACE!!:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Continue living in your echo chamber with your fellow autistic nerdy shut-in buddies validating your delusions and biases

That's the artificial reality you need to keep living in to cope better with the situation your parents and technology got you in
Jfl I am not saying that you should rot in your room all day.
But you definitely should always use sunscreen on your face atleast and never tan the face directly

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, ALP and Deleted member 17791
it's sunny every single day where I live it's so over if true

but the sun is improving my mental health alot and it definitely increased my testosterone levels I get way more boners and I'm happier than when I lived in canada where it's always grey and gloomy, tan is making me look healthier

I believe there is more to the sun than just vitamin d and that some of the benefits haven't been discovered by scientists yet

there has to be some sort of middle ground where the benefits outweigh the risks, health is a big part of looks and anti aging

15-30 minutes of middle day sunlight daily?
I agree. 15 minutes are fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
very good point the body skin matters way less you wear a shirt most of the time anyway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ALP

Look at the example the OP used. It was an extreme one. He chose a man that worked in the sun all day.

It's the equivalent to me saying don't drink water because there was a woman in 2007 that died after drinking two gallons of it as part of a radio station contest, causing her to become 'over-hydrated'.

See the logic? It's fucking retarded and then the infantile OP wonders why he receives personal attacks.

Young Zoomers lack basic critical thinking skills and try and find stupid hacks and short-cuts for everything

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and ALP

Cry harder for me, an anime mogger.

and ain't no way you're tryina call me a shutin when you have 7k posts Jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 17791
Look at the example the OP used. It was an extreme one. He chose a man that worked in the sun all day.

It's the equivalent to me saying don't drink water because there was a woman in 2007 that died after drinking two gallons of it as part of a radio station contest, causing her to become 'over-hydrated'.

See the logic? It's fucking retarded and then the infantile OP wonders why he receives personal attacks.

Young Zoomers lack basic critical thinking skills
you're such an idiot. I used that example to show how much it can effect your skin. One side got significantly less sun, it aged far better.

Aren't you the self hating curry that calls himself a shitskin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
you're such an idiot. I used that example to show how much it can effect your skin. One side got significantly less sun, it aged far better.

Aren't you the self hating curry that calls himself a shitskin?

You then implied just feed on vitamin D and avoid the sun altogether: 'Now imagine if you never go out and rot inside all day' < your words

You were being an absolutist for attention, potentially leading uninformed kids down a stupid rabbit hole

Last edited:
You then implied just feed on vitamin D and avoid the sun altogether: 'Now imagine if you never go out and rot inside all day' < your words

You were being an absolutist for attention, potentially leading uninformed kids down a stupid rabbit hole
Those kids should be more like me and not like a mentally ill self hating indian.

• +1
I never leave the house. Explains why i have such an amazing skin.

• Love it
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 17791
I never leave the house. Explains why i have such an amazing skin.
I bet your skin looks just like the wojak in your avi.

My skin is literally shiny. It's like this kind off.
0bf18b3327c9cacacade59ff5fdc6f05  character inspiration su

Those kids should be more like me and not like a mentally ill self hating indian.

That's right. Keep projecting that random image you have of the average Indian on here onto me bro

It doesn't make you any less of a disillusioned kid that needs real life interaction and friends

I'll let you get back to your echo-chamber though. Remember to keep that curtain shut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
That's right. Keep projecting that random image you have of the average Indian on here onto me bro

It doesn't make you any less of a disillusioned kid that needs real life interaction and friends

I'll let you get back to your echo-chamber though. Remember to keep that curtain shut
I've seen your videos. You call yourself a worthless shitskin on tape. No one can take your worthless ass seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ALP
this is complete bullshit, compare the average 50 year old living in spain on the beach selling bracelets, to the average 50 year old nordic office worker who never sees the sun.

they age the same. nordics often even worse.

northern europeans have literally the worst aging genetics despite avoiding the sun most of their lives.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Moggie, justbentbro and 1 other person
this is complete bullshit, compare the average 50 year old living in spain on the beach selling bracelets, to the average 50 year old nordic office worker who never sees the sun.

they age the same. nordics often even worse.

northern europeans have literally the worst aging genetics despite avoiding the sun most of their lives.
You have no proof.

Screenshot 2022 08 25 012340
Screenshot 2022 08 25 012350
The difference between skin that was largely un exposed vs skin that has been exposed a lot is large.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone
just spent 3 hours tanning on a beach :p:p:p
did you get a sunburn? i remember spending more than that amount of time and i was orange nigga i could barely move for 2 weeks :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: it was actually agony

Donโ€™t completely agree with op , but imagine not putting Indians on ignore :rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17791
Collagen doesnt matter that much, its about fat pads and sagging.
Sun theory gets debunked by tretinoin starting late 20s/early 30s, all damage done becomes null

Collagen doesnt matter that much, its about fat pads and sagging.
Sun theory gets debunked by tretinoin starting late 20s/early 30s, all damage done becomes null
do you know what the word 'debunked' means?

Also taking tretinoin makes your skin extra sensitive to the sun. Your skin will be damaged badly. You should apply UV blocked sunscreen along with tretinoin whenever you go out. Ideal as fuck.

do you know what the word 'debunked' means?

Also taking tretinoin makes your skin extra sensitive to the sun. Your skin will be damaged badly. You should apply UV blocked sunscreen along with tretinoin whenever you go out. Ideal as fuck.
Idont think its worth using before ~27yrs

• Hmm...
Idont think its worth using before ~27yrs
Why not?

It would depend if your skin is already good or not.

if you already have good skin quality, you probably only need to take less extreme treatments to improve and prevent skin decline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back