the surprising thing about Oppenheimer

M

mogger123

jfl
is that oppenheimer was actually one of the least sigma characters in the film. matt damon, robert downey jr, teller and president truman were all far more sigma than him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HeightPilledum and Vermilioncore
@slop slinger @Vermilioncore @gay retard

thoughts from high sentience individuals?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I think remi malek was the most sigma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775
good timing vermillioncore

is that oppenheimer was actually one of the least sigma characters in the film. matt damon, robert downey jr, teller and president truman were all far more sigma than him
That's how it was in real life.
Oppy was a weak beta bitch
06f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 25534, apocalypse and 1 other person
i honestly think rjd's character was on the money during his little speech at the end of the film, tbh. just talking purely within the context of the film, oppenheimer came off as completely insufferable, which is pretty much how people who knew him personally viewed him in real life

for being such a high IQ narcy concerned with how other people viewed him, he should have realized that feigning regret and his gay quoting hindu scripture would reflect badly on him

ofc most people who saw the film missed the point completely and saw him as a tortured genius

didn't the smartest person who ever lived and ironically probably contributed more to the development of the bomb say "sometimes people confess a sin to take credit for it"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, mogger123 and Pikabro
>high sentience
> @gay retard

XDD

oppenheimer will burn in hell that filthy jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and gay retard
I don't see what's the point of making this comment. Do you really think every male movie character is supposed to be out of one of your faggot sigma edits?

I don't see what's the point of making this comment. Do you really think every male movie character is supposed to be out of one of your faggot sigma edits?
yes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
i honestly think rjd's character was on the money during his little speech at the end of the film, tbh. just talking purely within the context of the film, oppenheimer came off as completely insufferable, which is pretty much how people who knew him personally viewed him in real life

for being such a high IQ narcy concerned with how other people viewed him, he should have realized that feigning regret and his gay quoting hindu scripture would reflect badly on him

ofc most people who saw the film missed the point completely and saw him as a tortured genius

didn't the smartest person who ever lived and ironically probably contributed more to the development of the bomb say "sometimes people confess a sin to take credit for it"
Exactly, good insights

• +1
Reactions: gay retard