The teams of Looksmax.me, every thread has a discussion between these theories

Which team are you part of?

• Total voters
Jecht

Jecht

Iron
What theory you belive for facial development?
Resultado de imagem para mewing gif

Genetics Team:
-Believes that genetics determine everything, and that you have no control over your appearance.

Hormones and Nutrients Team:
-Believes that hormones and nutrients (T HGH K2 and D3) control the development of the face.

Physical Forces Team:
-Believes that forces applied to bones determine how they will grow.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I believe all three, with genetics being more important only in coloring, and phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Lorsss, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 1707, poonkiller9000 and 5 others
I believe all three, with genetics being more important only in coloring, and phenotype.
genetics make up the majority % of harmony, the rest is enviroment

the question should instead be "which one out of these 3 things is the most important", I think its obviously genetics team, orb is the best example of how genetics>>ideal facial development, had he developed properly he would be a huge slayer though but good facial development doesnt mean someone will be automatically gl

Idk tbh. Genetics is huge factor, but prenatal and puberty t levels are important too. I for example have low prenatal t but my by zgos are very similar to my mothers zygos (she has them even bigger, shes fat and i can See them even with this fat)

the question should instead be "which one out of these 3 things is the most important", I think its obviously genetics team, orb is the best example of how genetics>>ideal facial development, had he developed properly he would be a huge slayer though but good facial development doesnt mean someone will be automatically gl
yeah, Native Americans can be used as an example yet again, ideal development, OK looks

there's some morph of Orb and basically made him more normal, although there's this other one I stumbled upon JFL
ErXLS1w

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Idk tbh. Genetics is huge factor, but prenatal and puberty t levels are important too. I for example have low prenatal t but my by zgos are very similar to my mothers zygos (she has them even bigger, shes fat and i can See them even with this fat)
The prenatal and puberty t theory is very popular here. Every week there is a thread about the ratio of the fingers.

Also, several people spending money on K2 (Mk4).

Genetics is like 70% of it

i believe in all of them, but genetics have the greatest factor

take a look at richard ramirez for example, this guy was all genetics, he was super poor had no good nutrition growing up, in no way looksmaxxed and his lifestyle was all looksmin but he still came out looking like this

take a look at richard ramirez for example, this guy was all genetics, he was super poor had no good nutrition growing up, in no way looksmaxxed and his lifestyle was all looksmin but he still came out looking like this
View attachment 178851View attachment 178853
Of course genetic matter.
But some believe bad environment can break good genetics.

Orthotropics--Orthodontics-Why-are-Teeth-Crooked3

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy

View attachment 178851View attachment 178853
he nose breathed, kept good posture and lip seal prob all his life. most psychopaths also have good posture.

I believe in all three.

And there is no fundamental distribution of importance between these three, it's all relative and depends on the severity of the enviroment.

Genes and enviroment are like "sound molecules" tha hit our ear differently dependent on the medium they travel through.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I mean just lol @ being so black & white in life in general, nearly everything has some combination of reasons that lead to certain outcomes.

Genetics are very important. They determine your pheno which is underrated here (as well as coloring). Also, hair loss, hair density, penis size, height, and general facial development. NO amount of face pullers, mewing, supplements, coping, or surgery can give you O’Pry’s or Barrett’s eye area.

Environment is important, but not as much. If you aren’t a genetic freak like the 0.0001% of male models, and you mouth breath in childhood, you will look shit. If you live in a developed country and are a manlet, you have shit height genes, sorry.

Genetics determine your minimum.

The rest determine your maximum.

Genetic is the most important don't matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846