The thought of women pissing utterly repulses me. It’s disgusting.

moggathon

moggathon

God make my life great inc.
Especially alien Stacie’s.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, LancasteR, R@m@ and 11 others
agreed! Now post ur wood shaving/ spoon creation shit you were gonna post a month ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, Deleted member 32485 and GabachoCopium
agreed! Now post ur wood shaving/ spoon creation shit you were gonna post a month ago
I butchered my thumb so I had to take a break. I thought everyone forgot. I shall get back to it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and CarrotMaxxer
I'd let my girl piss on me tbh

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and try2beme
Low T

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and gribsufer1
it’s so weird they have a hole they pee out of, and also a hole for getting fucked and another hole where the shit comes out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LancasteR, IAMNOTANINCEL, Ricky212 and 4 others
it’s so weird they have a hole they pee out of, and also a hole for getting fucked and another hole where the shit comes out
Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Narcissus🥀, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
I butchered my thumb so I had to take a break. I thought everyone forgot. I shall get back to it.
i would never forget
get well soon

• Love it
Reactions: moggathon
I want a girl to hold me down with her foot and piss and spit on me

I want a man to hold me down with his foot and piss and spit on me
I corrected it for you. You posted a video of you getting fucked is the ass, you don’t want a foid to do that to you.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I corrected it for you. You posted a video of you getting fucked is the ass, you don’t want a foid to do that to you.
I’m bisexual, I’m not attracted to male feet or piss, only female

fun fact: only the defective ones pee

kill all gays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, kingpiin and Xtra
You’re not. You’re just trying to latch onto the last bit of straightness you have in your body.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, diamondbill and NarrowBones
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and gribsufer1
Or the other way round. You need extensive therapy because you’re a giga mentalcel. So you might be straight trying to act gay to create a reason as to why you’re so mentally fucked.

• +1
Or the other way round. You need extensive therapy because you’re a giga mentalcel. So you might be straight trying to act gay to create a reason as to why you’re so mentally fucked.
Stop over complicating it 💀, I’m just a faggot that likes feet/physical abuse

You’re just trying to latch onto the last bit of straightness you have in your body.
Why? I've heard this argument before, it doesn't make sense.

Why? I've heard this argument before, it doesn't make sense.
Because being a straight male is domineering. Where as he’s a gay bottom. It’s illogical.

• +1
Because being a straight male is domineering. Where as he’s a gay bottom. It’s illogical.
You don't have to necessarily be domineering as a straight male, and yes, I'm aware it's a perversion of the natural order any other way, but it's still straight, and either way, people can be multifaceted, you can like both. Sexuality is not a toggle switch, it's nonlinear and deviations from typical heterosexuality are caused by trauma, hormones, and a lack of order/strangeness.

Women urinating and squirting is beautiful.

mogged by the rizzler named jb man

quality post

Gay rights are white rights. They need to be segregated from the normal population though.
white gays should just be forced to procreate and all gay media should be banned, and kept from schools and public

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
white gays should just be forced to procreate and all gay media should be banned, and kept from schools and public
And potentially pass on the gay gene?

• +1
And potentially pass on the gay gene?
not real, its whites genes they would be passing on, just dont let them exposed to globohomo propaganda and they wont be gay

not real, its whites genes they would be passing on, just dont let them exposed to globohomo propaganda and they wont be gay
Gay is real jfl. It’s not caused by propaganda. Tranny i can agree is mostly manipulation.

• +1
Gay is real jfl. It’s not caused by propaganda. Tranny i can agree is mostly manipulation.
gay is not genetic, ancient greek warriors had gay sex as a symbol of friendship not attraction, so its societal , and without propaganda it would be very rare

We are like opposites

gay is not genetic, ancient greek warriors had gay sex as a symbol of friendship not attraction, so its societal , and without propaganda it would be very rare
*has gay sex as a symbol of friendship* ok bucko

• +1
Especially alien Stacie’s.
Ditto. It's one of the many things that make women disgusting and repulsive. Pissing is a nasty habit. It makes them look ugly. Then we have the other, the shitting. Fucking grotesque, women! Do you not have any fucking decency for yourselves?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, optimisticzoomer and moggathon
Turns me on tbh

*has gay sex as a symbol of friendship* ok bucko
? its well known gay shit was common in that society and obviuosly not everyone who partook in it was gay they did because it was normal

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
? its well known gay shit was common in that society and obviuosly not everyone who partook in it was gay they did because it was normal
Yh I know it was common. But just lol if you think they’re doing that for friendship.

• +1
depends on the woman rly. i remember seeing my female lieutenant pissing when we were in the mountain and it was kinda cute ngl

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
depends on the woman rly. i remember seeing my female lieutenant pissing when we were in the mountain and it was kinda cute ngl
Did you tell her, "Can I be the ground next time?"

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 57464 and moggathon
my gfs wee stank this morning ngl had to leave the room

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR