The time I rejected a htb because of my anxiety

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
When I was in HS a full year after looksmaxxing I noticed more girls were giving more attention/iOS. There was this girl in my science class who I knew kinda like me. She was okay like a htb not really my type tho. She sat infront of me and I pretty much ignored her and tried not to talk too her I was too scared and knew I was gonna sound like a retard. I would just move seats and hang out with my Friend. 2 months after her instragramed pop up on mine and so I decided to follow her. I guess this made her think I was interested. So the day after I moved seats again to my friends desk this time I was hella nervous cause I knew she was gonna try to talk to me. My computer ran out of battery so I had to sit behind the back of class on the floor to charge this is when she decided to sit right next to me. I tried my best to ignore her and look straight into my laptop. But by the corner of my eye I saw her looking straight at me. I started shaking my lips because I was so fucking nervous. Then I saw she started to scoot over until she was like 5 inches away from me. Still I’m shaking I tried to talk but my lips went mute and like a retard I didnt even akclodege her. After 5 minutes class ends and I leave. I still think if i should’ve forced myself to talk to her even if I would’ve sounded autistic. She wasn’t my type but at the same time she wasn’t ugly so it wouldn’t have been bad to have her as my gf. Now I’m still a khhv.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Jamaldickjavontus, hopecel and 3 others
Okay you didnt need to type allat

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, greywind, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Shut up nigger let me vent

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, hopecel, sudanguy and 3 others
Imagine having this face. Absolutely brutal. Same species BTW.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, sportsmogger and 5'7 zoomer
When I was in HS a full year after looksmaxxing I noticed more girls were giving more attention/iOS. There was this girl in my science class who I knew kinda like me. She was okay like a htb not really my type tho. She sat infront of me and I pretty much ignored her and tried not to talk too her I was too scared and knew I was gonna sound like a retard. I would just move seats and hang out with my Friend. 2 months after her instragramed pop up on mine and so I decided to follow her. I guess this made her think I was interested. So the day after I moved seats again to my friends desk this time I was hella nervous cause I knew she was gonna try to talk to me. My computer ran out of battery so I had to sit behind the back of class on the floor to charge this is when she decided to sit right next to me. I tried my best to ignore her and look straight into my laptop. But by the corner of my eye I saw her looking straight at me. I started shaking my lips because I was so fucking nervous. Then I saw she started to scoot over until she was like 5 inches away from me. Still I’m shaking I tried to talk but my lips went mute and like a retard I didnt even akclodege her. After 5 minutes class ends and I leave. I still think if i should’ve forced myself to talk to her even if I would’ve sounded autistic. She wasn’t my type but at the same time she wasn’t ugly so it wouldn’t have been bad to have her as my gf. Now I’m still a khhv.
Tldr?

Dnr but yea if you miss the easy teen love ur fucked for life

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
You deserve this bro. How did you fumble this hard when it was literally an open goal

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Stories from bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I read all of it.

Basically he was too scared to talk to a girl who couldn't give a fuck who he was. OP does not even know what rejection means.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, hopecel and Deleted member 33503
DNRD nigger
OP u fucking retard the girl was trying to be friendly to u. Not every girl u meet wanna gobble ur meat. Thas how I know no woman ever pays attention to u😹

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Allornothing, TheMaxxer333 and 1 other person
This is why being nt is so important

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Girls may still be into you, but you will prevent yourself from doing anything

This exact thing had happened to me before, especially before looksmaxxing (I was above average still, but didn’t feel like it was enough)

• +1
Bro missed an open layup!

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
you're literally me tbh

we should learn how to flirt with girls bhai

• JFL
Wasn’t an HTB, most are universally attractive

You’re a dork on this forum and real life lol.

Did you ever talk to her again