The time I unwittingly took revenge on an entire discord server....

Poopless One

Poopless One

Southern Blackcel
7 days ago it wouldve been exactly last year.

I was a part of a discord server for this YouTube channel with a decent following called "Fernando Comics"

I was that one "unusual" member that would suggest match ups with characters that don't get brought up much but would be thematically fitting (Because it gets tiresome seeing "Goku vs Superman, Thor vs Superman, Hulk vs Flash" spammed every 10 seconds)

Later it turned out it wasn't nearly as appreciated as I thought it would be.

Come October 20th. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 releases (shitty ass game btw. makes me glad I don't own a PS5). I watch the first boss fight of the game on Youtube: Peter and Miles vs Sandman, and without thinking first immediately link the video to the server asking if anyone can powerscale Sandman (Cause I ain't good at math).

Of course this is where I fucked up because I realized too little to late that no one in the server had played the game yet. I fucking spoiled everyone there like a dumbass.

People were getting upset, and I was about to apologize for my error like the kind good boi I am.

Before I could however one of the members had jumped to the conclusion that I spoiled them out of revenge for the fact they trashed on my match ups.

So I just rolled with it, claimed that's exactly why I did it, and then left the server.

Im kind of an asshole tbh.