The Times identified 45 people who died by suicide after spending time on *********************

around three italian users of ***************** have committed suicide. At the moment Sergeant is wanted by the police for the alleged crime of inducing people to suicide.
Whats the situation yet? is the site getting shut down or no.. I want clarity of mind before I hop to sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
around three italian users of ***************** have committed suicide. At the moment Sergeant is wanted by the police for the alleged crime of inducing people to suicide.
They should go after the owners of McDonalds for making thousands of wageslave burger flippers kill themselves every day.
wagie-wojak.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mastermind, Baldingman1998 and 13 others
what can they legally do?
To Serge? Not much, I imagine but for @Master? That might be a bit more complicated as he’s a U.S. citizen and resident.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, TsarTsar444, .👽. and 6 others
Well it seems like they are searching for Sergeant, but I don't know where he is, so it will be exciting to see if he manages to escape.
one of our looksmax brothers should hide him in his cellar and give him some dog food here and then maybe even install a window so he can breath fresh air once in a while @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, DwayneWhite55 and 17 others
To Serge? Not much, I imagine but for @Master? That might be a bit more complicated as he’s a U.S. citizen and resident.
Oh damn @Master’s account is no longer.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and AlexAP
they wont do shit to serge because he lives in russia and his name is Sergey Stepanov @subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 5 others
but for @Master? That might be a bit more complicated as he’s a U.S. citizen and resident.
He’s a black king. They won’t do anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Deleted member 15338, gamma and 1 other person
Well it seems like they are searching for Sergeant, but I don't know where he is, so it will be exciting to see if he manages to escape.
Damn this is some Prison Break type shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rydofx and AlexAP
Oh damn @Master’s account is no longer.
Its only you left boyo, I hope no fbi comes knocking at ur door tmrw for their fuck ups.

or any of the mods remaining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, WontStopNorwooding, Alexanderr and 2 others
@TsarTsar444 you should hide the admins in your remote Balkan village in the mountains like they did with yugoslav war criminals for decades :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
According to the mainstream media article, they arrested two guys behind lookism, Marquis and Serge.
No. It’s a about another site they ran. Which focused ONLY on suicide.
Resd the article.
The issue is just that these sites here are ran by those people as well so if they vanish the server go down as well

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Biiyo03
@TsarTsar444 you should hide the admins in your remote Balkan village in the mountains like they did with yugoslav war criminals for decades :feelsgood:
Where are u migrating if this forum bites it? :feelswah:
I dont want to miss your threads :feelswhy:

guys i got a question, if i help him to hide from police, could i go in prison for that or is that even a crime? im a very uninformed in this area, pls answer my question pls. ( he offered me 2000 bucks so im thinking if i should do it :p )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
guys i got a question, if i help him to hide from police, could i go in prison for that or is that even a crime? im a very uninformed in this area, pls answer my question pls. ( he offered me 2000 bucks so im thinking if i should do it :p )
just kidding FBI

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where are u migrating if this forum bites it? :feelswah:
I dont want to miss your threads :feelswhy:
You can find me on discord or reddit, idk if this place really gets taken down maybe the old looksmaxxing forum which @one job away mentioned

For now I am busy downloading as much info as possible from high quality threads I was building a huge collection of looksmax info on my google drive since september (planned to get all the info by the end of the year anyway - thats why I rotted so much here )

I can share that on like discord idk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444, Deleted member and 6 others
Can you sue if you had an account on sanction sucide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Its only you left boyo, I hope no fbi comes knocking at ur door tmrw for their fuck ups.

or any of the mods remaining
Gotta figure out how to looksmax in prison if they cage me. :feelsthink:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member and 9 others
You can find me on discord or reddit, idk if this place really gets taken down maybe the old looksmaxxing forum which @one job away mentioned

For now I am busy downloading as much info as possible from high quality threads I was building a huge collection of looksmax info on my google drive since september (planned to get all the info by the end of the year anyway - thats why I rotted so much here )

I can share that on like discord idk
after all lets be honest 95% of this site is absolute garbage the rest being a goldmine of info but that doesnt need a whole forum , it can be summed up in a single well organised google drive folder

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
after all lets be honest 95% of this site is absolute garbage the rest being a goldmine of info but that doesnt need a whole forum , it can be summed up in a single well organised google drive folder
which threads you save? give me links please
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and subhuman incel
The BOTB threads are very good.

But I will miss all the shitposting.:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member and 5 others
I don’t think so. For what would you sue? Maybe if they explicitly encouraged suicide…
That does make me think… I’ve told several users to “kys” here over the years… :feelsthink:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Patient A, one job away and 10 others
@master you pussy you already left :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Marsiere214 and 6 others

We cant even be sure if this site is legit going down or not

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

i will miss you bro even if we cant stand each other @OldVirgin

• Woah
  • +1
Fuckin lol at @PapiMew and @tyronelite

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlexAP
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 5786
Gotta figure out how to looksmax in prison if they cage me. :feelsthink:
I can write a guide on how I kept myself in shape during quarantine only using a pull up bar , dip parralels and my bed - so basically prison conditions :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlexAP and Alexanderr

if someboy hasnt writen down for themselves yet, I can recommend downloading all the info related to coping with the agepill. anyone can learn about gymmaxxing or eyebrow plucking on youtube but you won't find content easily anywhere else on hair transplants, hairloss prevention, botox, facelifts, invasive surgeries etc. that should be a priority to get info on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and AlexAP
Wtf @gamma
Med bad boys are down bad rnq
I'm reading an italian article rn
All the italians that killed themselves were 18 yo

All of them drank poison because they read so on Sergeant's forum :hnghn:

I've seen the pic, the guy was average looking not even ugly

Now the owner of the forum (Serge or Marquis) are wanted by italian police :banhammer:

@Sergeant it's over for you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Lmao and 11 others

Now the owner of the forum (Serge or Marquis) are wanted by italian police :banhammer:

Link?

Serge already told me he does not give a fuck about our police

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, TsarTsar444 and 11 others

Holy shit

Link to article?

https://www.open.online/2021/06/09/caso-******************/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Marsiere214 and AlexAP
Serge already told me he does not give a fuck about our police
@Lorsss would you help him escape from the police if he offered you money? can you go to prison if you help him? im really wondering this question. @OldVirgin

• +1

https://www.open.online/2021/06/09/caso-******************/

"Ma suoi i messaggi sono già costati la vita a 4 giovani, due nella Capitale, uno a Bassano del Grappa e una ragazza a Palermo."

Even a girl killed herself? Can you link article about the girl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No but really a forum about suicide? Who thought this was a good idea bro
this is creepy as hell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing, OldRooster and 4 others
around three italian users of ***************** have committed suicide. After their action, italian police blocked the access to *****************. At the moment Sergeant and Master are investigate by italian police for the alleged crime of inducing people to suicide.

but this is nothing new, according to the article doxxing them, Sergeant and Master were already investigated by German and Australian police and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention,
Could they face charges ?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
@Lorsss would you help him escape from the police if he offered you money? can you go to prison if you help him? im really wondering this question. @OldVirgin

Sergeant does not live in Italy. Italian police cannot even get back and extradite the comunist terrorists who did a killing spree in italy and escaped to foreign countries

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Yuya Moggershima, mogstar and 4 others
If they catch him we can rate sergeant :lul:
The Final Mog Battle
Serge vs Marquis

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Lmao, Clandestine and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, ShowerMaxxing, Merćer and 2 others