The Times identified 45 people who died by suicide after spending time on *********************

He’s an Arab refugee living in a big city-world in Germany, he’s hardly got the skills needed to succeed in such place! Give him a break or two
Wait, KJ and thinwhiteduke are the same account?

He’s an Arab refugee living in a big city-world in Germany, he’s hardly got the skills needed to succeed in such place! Give him a break or two
sitll he found his purpose in living in the shadow of anonymous GL (or 33 oldcels like amnesia) people on the internet because his father left him on read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
the captains already left the ship:lul::lul::lul:
@master @sergeant

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
sitll he found his purpose in living in the shadow of anonymous GL (or 33 oldcels like amnesia) people on the internet because his father left him on read
Says the guy who proudly states that he lives in the shadow of Zach Cox.

Going to be 46 if this site closes down. Honestly, this site the only thing keeping me from roping. Knowing there's other sub4's out there and we can give tips on looksmaxxing is how I cope. Fuck the normies trying to shut the site down, they will never understand my struggle.
Join discord bro from there wwe will start another forum

So many jbs I could've fucked... 😢😢😢

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy and Enfant terrible
No but really a forum about suicide? Who thought this was a good idea bro
this is creepy as hell

I don't get why you are trying to be cool

All half the users on here ever say is 'it's over' - yet a forum being based about brain chemistry that is likely unrecoverable or a face that's not worth living as, is sudden evil. Not everybody is built for this life right? So what's the issue exactly? I'm dumbfounded how an extreme Black Piller like yourself has a problem with this.

Btw the title of this thread was changed by the mods from

"The Times identified 45 people who died by suicide after spending time on the website"
to
"The Times identified 45 people who died by suicide after spending time on *********************"

I guess it was to appease the FBI.:feelswah:
I did change the title because people would think theese people committed suicide after visiting Looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Lmao and gamma
Water comment but they would have committed suicide regardless of whether or not they touched the forum due to their genetics+enviroment, the people who are so against it have probably contributed to their suicides than the forum ever could

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Water comment but they would have committed suicide regardless of whether or not they touched the forum due to their genetics+enviroment, the people who are so against it have probably contributed to their suicides than the forum ever could
Yeah, JFL at the parents who think some internet strangers had more a say on their children's decisions than their own literal parents:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Matthias8272
more than the forum ever could*

Yeah, JFL at the parents who think some internet strangers had more a say on their children's decisions than their own literal parents:lul:
parents cope with their son's death through blaming internet

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Baldingman1998
The foids couldn't get Chad's attention so they roped

I'm reading an italian article rn
All the italians that killed themselves were 18 yo

All of them drank poison because they read so on Sergeant's forum :hnghn:

I've seen the pic, the guy was average looking not even ugly

Now the owner of the forum (Serge or Marquis) are wanted by italian police :banhammer:

@Sergeant it's over for you
What is the poison called?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I doubt that many women