The Times identified 45 people who died by suicide after spending time on *********************

after all lets be honest 95% of this site is absolute garbage the rest being a goldmine of info but that doesnt need a whole forum , it can be summed up in a single well organised google drive folder
This site is more having friends for me than anything. I could never talk to people like that irl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, CtrlAltDelete, Moggedbyevery1 and 3 others
if someboy hasnt writen down for themselves yet, I can recommend downloading all the info related to coping with the agepill. anyone can learn about gymmaxxing or eyebrow plucking on youtube but you won't find content easily anywhere else on hair transplants, hairloss prevention, botox, facelifts, invasive surgeries etc. that should be a priority to get info on
I was already saving stuff after I joined, and did my HT in October and will also start fin. I also asked about preventing bone loss and shrinking of fat pads here:

Could they face charges ?
Italy is a nothing of a country. America is vindictive and they will extradite if it's possible... if someone from England is getting a Pendos to kill himself that becomes a federal crime... feds have a 90%+ conviction rate and will slap you with 10+ years in federal prison

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
This is true mercy for incels

Italy is a nothing of a country. America is vindictive and they will extradite if it's possible... if someone from England is getting a Pendos to kill himself that becomes a federal crime... feds have a 90%+ conviction rate and will slap you with 10+ years in federal prison
exactly, this italian terrorist Cesare Battisti (born 1954) - Wikiped escaped to Brazil after his killing spree and stayed there for 35 years until Bolsonaro worked to extradite him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You can find me on discord or reddit, idk if this place really gets taken down maybe the old looksmaxxing forum which @one job away mentioned

For now I am busy downloading as much info as possible from high quality threads I was building a huge collection of looksmax info on my google drive since september (planned to get all the info by the end of the year anyway - thats why I rotted so much here )

I can share that on like discord idk
the guy in the avi mogs you @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 5786
one of our looksmax brothers should hide him in his cellar and give him some dog food here and then maybe even install a window so he can breath fresh air once in a while @OldVirgin
You’re sheltering master underneath your floorboars, aren’t you?
7C2BA182 DC5B 459F 9EAD 4B19C3A3AEA4

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
Imagine roping as a female, You live life on recruit difficulty but still want more from life
They are so fragile compared to males:, thats why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, stevielake, n0rthface and 2 others
one of our looksmax brothers should hide him in his cellar and give him some dog food here and then maybe even install a window so he can breath fresh air once in a while @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP, n0rthface and subhuman incel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexAP
It clearly wasnt you think you are edgy :soy: ?
Competition is cope. Every Nt guy can get a relationship. I don't want people to rope if they enjoy life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
Competition is cope. Every Nt guy can get a relationship. I don't want people to rope if they enjoy life.
Competition is not cope
Everyone cant get a relationship without betabuxxing
Nobody wants to people ropr if they enjoy life lmao what kind of take is this anyway

• +1
I don't think there is such a thing in Italy. Like there's a line slightly North of Naples that decides whether you're a Northerner or Southerner.

I'm reading an italian article rn
All the italians that killed themselves were 18 yo

All of them drank poison because they read so on Sergeant's forum :hnghn:

I've seen the pic, the guy was average looking not even ugly

Now the owner of the forum (Serge or Marquis) are wanted by italian police :banhammer:

@Sergeant it's over for you
3F05B29D 908B 4438 9A00 BD26C3834B60

@looksmaxxer234 whats so funny incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, mogstar, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Competition is not cope
Everyone cant get a relationship without betabuxxing
Nobody wants to people ropr if they enjoy life lmao what kind of take is this anyway
You couldn't see my comment was sarcasm.

@AscendingHero

• +1
The ultimate suicide motivation will come from the government shutting this site down, if you do this will be your fault and you will go to jail for promoting self harm. Not me tho don’t come for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and stevielake
This site is more having friends for me than anything. I could never talk to people like that irl.
THere is no site on the internet that comes remotely close to this one

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Going to be 46 if this site closes down. Honestly, this site the only thing keeping me from roping. Knowing there's other sub4's out there
Most people here are chads with body dysmorphia and HTNs. You can never relate to anyone here if you're a subhuman.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, gamma and AlexAP
Going to be 46 if this site closes down. Honestly, this site the only thing keeping me from roping. Knowing there's other sub4's out there and we can give tips on looksmaxxing is how I cope. Fuck the normies trying to shut the site down, they will never understand my struggle.
This site is actually life fuel for me the retardedness often makes me laugh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, one job away and stevielake
British Columbia is a part of Canada.

Jesus fucking christ. I feel like joining the list because of this exuberant zoomer IQ alone
Yeah true. They were probably Whites who couldn't find a girl because all the Asians were slaying them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, gamma, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Yeah true. They were probably Whites who couldn't find a girl because all the Asians were slaying them.
Canada and their stupid fucking chinks smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Marsiere214
For me its a good cope and a place to vent

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake, one job away and 1 other person
For me its a good cope and a place to vent
Same, this is the only place where i can properly vent without getting some NPC response

I can cope here to forget the fact every friend i have has countless closer friends they would easily throw me under the bus for and rather socialize with but don't since i am more convenient due to location etc. And when it is no longer convenient i am just any other person

Looksmax is my best friend and has always been even if it a best friend that just shouts at me and says ''dn rd'' every time i vent

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Enfant terrible, one job away and 3 others
Btw the title of this thread was changed by the mods from

"The Times identified 45 people who died by suicide after spending time on the website"
to
"The Times identified 45 people who died by suicide after spending time on *********************"

I guess it was to appease the FBI.:feelswah:

keep crying for the ccp

@Collagen or rope

what is this americuck calling me?
Ignore him comrade, he applied for party membership and was unsurprisingly rejected (cumskin=automatic rejection:blackpill:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake, Warlow and 1 other person
Looksmax is my best friend and has always been even if it a best friend that just shouts at me and says ''dn rd'' every time i vent
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Thoughts @Sergeant ? How can you sleep at night cunt
I am letting you know that I have left the looksmax community, as well as all other communities.
Since Master has always owned and managed the domains and servers for this and other sites, it is entirely up to him to decide what will happen to them.
I am not, and won't be involved with any sites, in any way.
This account is as of this moment permanently inactive.

I sincerely hope you all find happiness.

Goodbye,
Sergeant.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
glad that when this site will goes to the ground, users like OP will be swept from the surface of the earth

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
How much did you spent for VIP?
5 dollars
something your daddy doesnt want to give you from his pocket, because he doesnt like you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
5 dollars
something your daddy doesnt want to give you from his pocket, because he doesnt like you
He’s an Arab refugee living in a big city-world in Germany, he’s hardly got the skills needed to succeed in such place! Give him a break or two

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430