The Top 5 Org Moggers, According To My Subjective Opinion.

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
I'd like to start off this list, by stating that I'm not gay, nor am I sexually attracted to any of these individuals. Just putting that out there.

I also think that people should understand, that this is a fully subjective list. So don't cry when you people don't agree with me.

Number 1 - Zeta
Screenshot 20240920 143519 Gallery

I'm not trying to glaze anyone here. But over-all Zeta's face is probably the closest to what a typical runway model would look like, even before all his surgeries (if he had any) and lenses. This is why I specifically showed this frauded picture, I think that he mogged most of Org even before his prime.

Number 2 - Amnesia
4399184 1726841103936

Pretty sure I heard some frauding allegations about this dude, but even if true he at the very least mogs the majority of Org. I wanted to put him at number initially, but I think Zeta has a slight edge due to better coloring.

Number 3 - Vampyerre
4412057 IMG 1198

I don't think a lot of people will agree with my pick on this, but I personally think Vampyerre mogs hard. His lowerthird is perhaps the best from any of the Org gooks I've seen so far, and I doubt he's actually frauding. His hair genetics completely the image, growing it out like that might've actually saved him hard.

Number 4 - Manletmogger
4393736 image

Not much to say. I think he's amongst the best, his side profile is outstanding, too. I do think that he might actually grow to overtake some of these guys, since he's relatively young but I'm not sure. Overall good-looking user, I get why he mogged Clavicular in that one poll.

Number 5 - Clavicular
4397601 IMG 9336

Yes, I know that this is by far the worst photo I could've taken of him. All together however, I still think he mogs most users. Clavicular has a face that I don't personally see any special features or whatsoever, but the countless Reddit chadfishes in his name (classics such as "Clav feels vampire, but does he look vampire") and the way those stinky Redditors responded to them clearly show that he's at least an outstanding user, facewise.

Might consider making this list for my favorite users all-together, as well.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: goodgamebro, Andremln, twinkceluwu and 22 others
Clavicubump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA what a shit list nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, Mog3D, Lost_Soul and 42 others
Manletbumper

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cristiano RonaIdo, RickysNotCool, psychomandible and 14 others
shouldve included pneumo:feelsmage:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RickysNotCool, |Daddy_Zygos|, try2beme and 12 others
Is that you on your pfp

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
how could zeta be above Amensia when facially he would look like such a cuck next to him? LMAO
I thought long and hard about it, like I said I considered putting Amnesia above Zeta. But this felt like the right call at the moment of writing this.

Zeta is the only true mogger on this list. I don't know any of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, noonespecial, Jova and 4 others
I thought long and hard about it, like I said I considered putting Amnesia above Zeta. But this felt like the right call at the moment of writing this.
zeta shouldn't even be on the list

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, try2beme, scrunchables and 4 others
where's salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Zikel_Nut, irkkedmulatto and 16 others
wheres crisick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, irkkedmulatto, Andremln and 11 others
I will snipe you off planet Earth

Why the hell is CLAVICULAR out of all people on the list? and Zeta #1?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Zikel_Nut, PRIEST Sv3rige and 8 others
I'd like to start off this list, by stating that I'm not gay, nor am I sexually attracted to any of these individuals. Just putting that out there.

I also think that people should understand, that this is a fully subjective list. So don't cry when you people don't agree with me.

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

I'm not trying to glaze anyone here. But over-all Zeta's face is probably the closest to what a typical runway model would look like, even before all his surgeries (if he had any) and lenses. This is why I specifically showed this frauded picture, I think that he mogged most of Org even before his prime.

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649
Pretty sure I heard some frauding allegations about this dude, but even if true he at the very least mogs the majority of Org. I wanted to put him at number initially, but I think Zeta has a slight edge due to better coloring.

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666
I don't think a lot of people will agree with my pick on this, but I personally think Vampyerre mogs hard. His lowerthird is perhaps the best from any of the Org gooks I've seen so far, and I doubt he's actually frauding. His hair genetics completely the image, growing it out like that might've actually saved him hard.

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675
Not much to say. I think he's amongst the best, his side profile is outstanding, too. I do think that he might actually grow to overtake some of these guys, since he's relatively young but I'm not sure. Overall good-looking user, I get why he mogged Clavicular in that one poll.

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677
Yes, I know that this is by far the worst photo I could've taken of him. All together however, I still think he mogs most users. Clavicular has a face that I don't personally see any special features or whatsoever, but the countless Reddit chadfishes in his name (classics such as "Clav feels vampire, but does he look vampire") and the way those stinky Redditors responded to them clearly show that he's at least an outstanding user, facewise.

clavicular looks like 30 yo dad with 2 kids mirin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, moredatesmorerapes, Jova and 3 others

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677

Shitlist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and majesticincel
zeta above is wrong imo, list is alright, amnesia 1# tho, still my opinion

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, scrunchables, Jova and 4 others
manletmogger even gets mogged by a user i saw post in rattings today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, PRIEST Sv3rige, Andremln and 8 others
i mog all of them, nothing subjective about it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, liberiangrimreaper, mayo mogger and 2 others
I have heard of him but haven't seen him yet.
some of his shit btw
2482799 C479B572 6795 4941 88F0 2795D0EA9C41 3088200 B74A0FB5 3241 402B AEC7 8347BB86FDA5 3088251 1663965968846 3088253 1663966003197 3088254 1663966020422

Attachments

• 3584835_1691833370940.png
    3584835_1691833370940.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, liberiangrimreaper, rand anon and 5 others
Amnesia mogs all of them hard besides zeta and appeal mogs everyone else to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, noonespecial, scrunchables and 2 others
Like top 5 org users who haven't deleted their account or gone inactive?

All of these are in my recent memory and I've only even regained interest in this forum a week ago.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and PlayersGetPlayed
wym? that's a top tier eye area
Sure, but that guy doesn’t mog manlet even with better eye area. Wouldn’t even say he has more appeal even tho I don’t think manlets appeal is high either. Looks like a strong mtn with good potential

decent list
get that asian aspie out of number 3 tho

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Bartenderofnashv, ProBono and 1 other person
Face wise. Clavicular should not be here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, scrunchables, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
the BULL mogs each

also bgm is higher than the last 3

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, HTNcutecel, scrunchables and 2 others
Why didnt you tag me?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and PlayersGetPlayed
Sure, but that guy doesn’t mog manlet even with better eye area. Wouldn’t even say he has more appeal even tho I don’t think manlets appeal is high either. Looks like a strong mtn with good potential
how is he not better looking? he has barely any falios comapred to manlet mogger who has bad undereye and big nose

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and PlayersGetPlayed
bruh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
BrahminBoss?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, TheLookInYourEyes and PlayersGetPlayed
1. MVP

2. BrahminBoss

3. @keonxmogs