The trauma of manletism has conquered even my dream realm.

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
For last 2 weeks, every single night, this one dream repeats itself.
I get other different dreams too but this one remains the same repeating every day.

I am walking down the hallway of my middle school where everyone is supposed to be a 14 year old teen at max 5'10.

While I am at my current age and height 5'10.5.
And as soon as I walk down the hallway of the school I notice the kids becoming taller and taller to the point I start frauding my height as much as I can.

Then I suddenly find myself in Japan, specifically Arakurayama Sengen Park, mount fuji where I once went on a school trip and almost feel to death from this.

Images 1

I am standing on my toes trying to fraud my height when the guy who bullied me in school pushes me down the railings. As i keep falling, I keep remembering all the insults i have heard from the girls throughout school even thoigh it wasn't THAT high.

At the end i get pierced by an iron pole near my liver and I wake up.

All sweaty and out of breath. Dry throat. And anxiety.
6yksxry83fa21

FUCK DUDE, I SLEEP FOR ESCAPISM NOT PTSD.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
@mayo mogger @edgemaxx fellow manlets

• JFL
Nahh i know guys whi are not virgin and are my age lmfao
Damn, I know just one guy who lost virginity at 15. Ugly asf but rich. South dekhi ka tha

• +1
Damn, I know just one guy who lost virginity at 15. Ugly asf but rich. South dekhi ka tha
I would have lost my virginty to my ex aswell if uski mum ne kiss krte hue na padka hota

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
Fakecel.
I never had a gf let alone ex :feelsbadman:
Bhai lockdown tha society mai ,isliye but tbh maine aggr jee ke wajeh se neglect krdiya usko usne yahi bolke chhod diya usne lmfao . But ig take 8abs + frame pill

But ur still growing?
Yeah 16, she left me just 2 months ago i didnt gave her attention obv my parents will beat me up if i got caught again kissing her lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Yeah 16, she left me just 2 months ago i didnt gave her attention obv my parents will beat me up if i got caught again kissing her lmfao
At least u have time im stuck at 5'8 at 20 and its brutally ova

• +1
Are the average Indian girls aware of dick size and other things related to dating.
I always saw them as a cardboard. (metaphor)

• Hmm...
Bhai gymmax krle honestly high sex appeal honi chaiye
Yeah some of my friends have told me the same.

Can get a girl even with a mediocre face if you have nice physique and fashion sense

• +1
Are the average Indian girls aware of dick size and other things related to dating.
I always saw them as a cardboard. (metaphor)
Idk mera toh dick dekha nhi hai usne , baki tits ki baat rhi toh fine hai honestly

Yeah some of my friends have told me the same.

Can get a girl even with a mediocre face if you have nice physique and fashion sense
More about leaneness honestly mere 8 abs the phle jab mai lean so i used to show em off whilst playibg badminton . Usse phle toh keval handheld krta hai uske saath woh toh ek bday party me maine intiate krdi kiss glti se baaki fir woh addict ho gayi kyunki sex appeal high thi

Uhh bhai gymmax and ntmaxx imo, my ex was taller than me till i was 14 lmfao so frame matters a lot

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
I have seen guys shorter than 5'7, the stereotypical shitskin and twig having a gf out of their league in India.

I have seen guys shorter than 5'7, the stereotypical shitskin and twig having a gf out of their league in India.
Yea i see allat also thier gfs are loyal to them makes blackpill a joke