The Trolley Problem (High IQ only)

What would you do?

• Total voters
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Too high to give a shit about Peter
so we all know what the trolley problem is: a thought experiment in ethics about a fictional scenario in which an onlooker has the choice to save 5 people in danger of being hit by a trolley, by diverting the trolley to kill just 1 person

now...
Picsart-22-09-11-16-54-54-128.jpg

On the current track stand five Indian incels who stand to be killed if the trolley continues on its path. You have access to a switch that would make the trolley change to the other track, but a White Chad stands there.

Im curious about your answers.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Polar, sly shinkai and 31 others
These are the Indians on the track btw

Do u still let them die?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Polar, Corleone and 27 others
kill the white Chad
my curry brothers deserve to live inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Vain786, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Let the shitskins die and then kill the cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Even if it was only Ravi on the second track, I'd change the trolley's course

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
These are the Indians on the track btw

Do u still let them die?

Even better! I would want those five to live, so Chad must go. That way, more potential pussy for me. Eh? Think about it. Allow that to simmer in your thoughts first before reacting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
@Alexanderr im sick and tired of the racism and discrimination we Indians receive on this forum, im calling in the favour you owe me, ban this bloody racist chud bastard.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
@forevergymcelling would you let beautiful Maher die?

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Is that @Zer0/∞ and @MakinItHappenReturn :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, latincell95, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 9801 and 2 others
@Alexanderr im sick and tired of the racism and discrimination we Indians receive on this forum, im calling in the favour you owe me, ban this bloody racist chud bastard.
Fuck you Ahahahahahahahahhahah, literally over for your shitskin kys

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Indo_Chad, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others

How can he cope other than to use nonsense photos that he's photoshopped?

No manipulated photo here:

0c6226552a8520d5c4c526f2eacc00f9
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Zoomed in

Nerds will be nerds mate and cling to the fact they are white boys to help them cope with the fact dudes like me @JamesHowlett and @VicMackey absolutely swamp their body count

• Love it
Reactions: Broly
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Where ethereal

One white Chad is worth more to society than 5 subhuman shitskins unless they're Silicon Valley Tycooncels.

Kill Chad and surgically insert my brain into his body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and BoneDensity
The chad will perish

so we all know what the trolley problem is: a thought experiment in ethics about a fictional scenario in which an onlooker has the choice to save 5 people in danger of being hit by a trolley, by diverting the trolley to kill just 1 person

now...
Picsart-22-09-11-16-54-54-128.jpg

On the current track stand five Indian incels who stand to be killed if the trolley continues on its path. You have access to a switch that would make the trolley change to the other track, but a White Chad stands there.

Im curious about your answers.
I would do what benefits me the most like a real dark triad Johan Liebert maxxed badboy

Killing Chad benefits me because I eliminate competition, and curries are no threat to me in fact they increase my smv when I’m around them

there should be an option to deploy a 2nd train b/c looksmax curries are parasitic, but chad is also a massive threat to society. Neither can go on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Truecel14, CEO of Sex and 1 other person
One white Chad is worth more to society than 5 subhuman shitskins unless they're Silicon Valley Tycooncels.

How? Chad does nothing but fuck and party, what the fuck does he do for the betterment of the planet.

The Indians will probably work low level jobs that help society run smoothly.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, latincell95, GetShrekt and 3 others
The white Chad needs to be pulverized. I don’t want any more competition

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14262, latincell95 and 3 others
The white Chad's death will incrementally increase my SMV. The death the 5 Indians will not impact my SMV. And thus the answer is clear.

I never even heard of the trolley problem till I saw it on the TV show The Good Place like 4 years ago. In the past 4 years I have probably heard 6-8 references to it.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Vain786
The 5 Indian’s death will incrementally increase my SMV (in Canada). The death of the white chad will not impact my SMV (in Canada). And thus the answer is clear.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, WontStopNorwooding, Truecel14 and 3 others
@Zer0/∞ at the bottom @MakinItHappenReturn in the middle; @Vain786 followed by @RabidRosaries at the top :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro this fucking video had me tearing up

• Woah
Reactions: Vain786
incel pride worldwide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 13787, House Lannister and 1 other person