THE TRUE ONLY NATION WITH THE HOTTEST, SWEETEST AND LESS LOOKS-FOCUSED GIRLS

Moors equals slavers nothing more to it their a part of the evil caucasoid race

Why would you want your ancestry to be from delusional sycophants whom belied literally everything is part of a jewish conspiracy and that their is some ancient super human aryan race.

Don't get me wrong communism isn't better either but at-least in principle it wanted best for everyone.
Nazis and Moors are based patriots

You sound butthurt

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
  • Hmm...
  • +1
This is a lie

True evil comes from the jews

You mean Caucasoids right those classified by anthropologists as being of the biological taxon caucasoid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta, Slayerino and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
that "sexy map" jfl

Hehe Balkan states are in the sexy category
Btw i prefer Baltic women to Argentina, they look like angelic elves there

Hehe Balkan states are in the sexy category
Btw i prefer Baltic women to Argentina, they look like angelic elves there
Baltic women are gorgeous

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
idk about all that, in Spain they're considered loud,ignorant nazis wannabe,hooligans and short. its not that cool or exotic its more of a failo to be argentinian here i dont know about other places.

idk about all that, in Spain they're considered loud,ignorant nazis wannabe,hooligans and short. its not that cool or exotic its more of a failo to be argentinian here i dont know about other places.
Damn that sucks
Whenever I travel to Spain I heightmog everyone and intimidate locals

Maybe that's just me

It's probably because a lot of leftist cucks had to flee our nation after a dictator started hunting commies in the '78, and most went to Spain

• JFL
Reactions: Hector and Slayerino
Damn that sucks
Whenever I travel to Spain I heightmog everyone and intimidate locals

Maybe that's just me

It's probably because a lot of leftist cucks had to flee our nation after a dictator started hunting commies in the '78, and most went to Spain
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Hector
wheres my one-way ticket to Argentina?

wheres my one-way ticket to Argentina?
Come live here my fellow brother. Me and my countrymen will greet you as a welcomed foreign.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • +1
I am indeed. Best nation to live in (Western yet not so cucked).
I agree bro,

i need to be in a country with constant sun and heat, women and partying, does Argentina supply?

I agree bro,

i need to be in a country with constant sun and heat, women and partying, does Argentina supply?
30 degrees Celcius today, hot as fuck. Very nice seeing tanned bitches with miniskirts around the city and hitting on them

• Love it
I can confirm it all.
I live near Argentina.

• +1
Southern Brazil
Meu irmao
20455F05 8C07 4B74 BEC3 EED5DEF6FE68

You will never be accepted, you will never be praised and repspected on this forum, your advice will never be taken seriously. Forums are just like rl, slayers rise in power, incels vanish to oblivion.

not a single pixel

You mean Caucasoids right those classified by anthropologists as being of the biological taxon caucasoid
Stop coping bro, Caucasoids did everything right

• +1
INTERESTING KING,

HOW TALL DO I HAVE TO BE TO SLAY IN ARGENTINA?

WILL 6'3-6'4 SUFFICE?

INTERESTING KING,

HOW TALL DO I HAVE TO BE TO SLAY IN ARGENTINA?

WILL 6'3-6'4 SUFFICE?
That height will guarantee you plenty of slays. Never forget that Argentinian women don't care much about looks anyway, any looksmaxxer here would definitely get laid if he is NT.

That height will guarantee you plenty of slays. Never forget that Argentinian women don't care much about looks anyway, any looksmaxxer here would definitely get laid if he is NT.
Wonderful news king. I will be there in 5 minutes.

• JFL
Wonderful news king. I will be there in 5 minutes.
Good thing you'll come here. T levels will rise from 1345 ng/dl to 1346.7 ng/dl on avg.

I need to fuck some Argentinian bald women with big noses and tits. Argentina is full of Jews either way according to Wikipedia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557, Slayerino and Deleted member 3073
Would i do well there witb 185cm?? And looks?

I need to fuck some Argentinian bald women with big noses and tits. Argentina is full of Jews either way according to Wikipedia
There's like 100k jews in here somehow, what do you think about that?

Would i do well there witb 185cm?? And looks?
If you're 6'1" and lift to 6'3" + have at least a normie face, you can slay top tier ones if you have an accent. Bitches like that shit. Never forget that 5'5" PSL 5 Manlets slay in here. 5 is the number in which life seems to start in this country. Except for penis lenght (not width)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
There's like 100k jews in here somehow, what do you think about that?

If you're 6'1" and lift to 6'3" + have at least a normie face, you can slay top tier ones if you have an accent. Bitches like that shit. Never forget that 5'5" PSL 5 Manlets slay in here. 5 is the number in which life seems to start in this country. Except for penis lenght (not width)
I fucking love Jewish women. I also enjoy their culture and the support they bring to society. They're the base of modern civilization tbh. Perhaps I'll actually go there and slay

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
Incredible how much beauty can come out from the germanic people. They were indeed the pc masterrace.

• +1
Incredible how much beauty can come out from the germanic people. They were indeed the pc masterrace.
This is very true. Whoever says the opposite is a delusional cuck. The germanic+italo+spanish admixture in this country gave birth to those beauties. Probably some amerindian admixture inside some of them too. Insane.

This is very true. Whoever says the opposite is a delusional cuck. The germanic+italo+spanish admixture in this country gave birth to those beauties. Probably some amerindian admixture inside some of them too. Insane.
Genetic recomb in Argentina is pretty crazy since all the Europoors went to the country after getting raped by Germany

Genetic recomb in Argentina is pretty crazy since all the Europoors went to the country after getting raped by Germany
It's all a big mix of races, from aryan to subhuman. The result is pretty impressive ngl. Amazingly hilarious nation. I'm so happy I was born here and not in some cucked Europoor shithole