THE TRUE ONLY NATION WITH THE HOTTEST, SWEETEST AND LESS LOOKS-FOCUSED GIRLS

Personal testimonies in the 100s aren't proof?
7db

What’s the financial state of Argentina?

argentina has a huge number of shemales for whatever reason. Like more than most latin american countries (probably not more than brazil however)

anyway, im just chuckling here remembering the old pua internet days, especially rooshv forum. Members there were convinced argentina was a no go because it was just like italy: very hard to get hookups as a complete stranger. So they went to peru instead. But you know, "game" is real right? It just works better in some countries!! No no no, game working or not working totally doesnt correlate with how attractive you are relative to the girl, thats nonsense!

argentina has a huge number of shemales for whatever reason. Like more than most latin american countries (probably not more than brazil however)

anyway, im just chuckling here remembering the old pua internet days, especially rooshv forum. Members there were convinced argentina was a no go because it was just like italy: very hard to get hookups as a complete stranger. So they went to peru instead. But you know, "game" is real right? It just works better in some countries!! No no no, game working or not working totally doesnt correlate with how attractive you are relative to the girl, thats nonsense!
The amount of shemales there are in Argentina is probably near any other country percentile-wise, and surely less than Western countries anyways. So I don't understand your trolling attempt.

Never forget this insane badboy aura champ levels

They look like they are obnoxious.

Does the average argentinian girl speak decent english?

bumping for my gigachad lord

According to Numbeo, the average monthly salary is roughly 550 USD

INSANE REMINDER

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
UNBELIEVABLE REMINDER
brother i think i should bump your interesting, unique threads at morning time since many of your subhuman bullying victims are recovering from your brutal attacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
brother i think i should bump your interesting, unique threads at morning time since many of your subhuman bullying victims are recovering from your brutal attacks
BRUTAL REMINDER

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I see everyone here talking about how they like going to EE to slay and how girls there are supposedly some of the most attractive ones. Also them not being that much looks-focused, thus making it an easier task for the average Joe. I don't doubt that.

Some even say that latinas are both hotter and easier than slavic girls, and they may not be wrong either. But there's a fake stereotype in this forum which is that all latinas look like Adriana Lima, specially Brazilians. This is totally wrong.

View attachment 255812

Most latin american women are ugly as fuck, mainly Chileans, Peruvians, Bolivians, etc. because they are basically amerindian ethnostates. Mexico and the rest of the central american nations are also full of shitskinned abominations.

But there's one nation, Argentina.
Our country has got the hottest out of all women based on polls and tourist opinions. We basically have the perfect balance between aryaness and shitskinness. Our females nail that perfect spot in which they dont look too white or too dark. That's why you see beautiful 5'5" blondies with gold tanned skin and piercing green eyes like this ones.

AVERAGE ARGIE WOMEN:

View attachment 255991View attachment 255992View attachment 256003View attachment 256004View attachment 256005View attachment 256006View attachment 256007View attachment 256008View attachment 256025View attachment 256027View attachment 255994

Never forget that the Pope, the queen of the Netherlands, Ginobili (4 time NBA ringer), Fangio (best F1 driver to ever live and former nazi) and Messi (best football player ever) are Argies.

AVERAGE ARGIE SLAYER:

SS-OBERGRUPPENFÜHRER WALTHER DARRÉ

View attachment 256013View attachment 256014View attachment 256030View attachment 256031

HERNAN DRAGO ALSO IS ARGENTINIAN. HIGHEST PSL MODEL EVER 6'5"

View attachment 256051View attachment 256053View attachment 256055View attachment 256057View attachment 256058View attachment 256066View attachment 256065

I fucking love my nation

Never forget that I descend from Bavarian nazis, Northern Italians and Moor badboys. I'm the biggest slayer ever.
Argentineans don't have Moorish blood. Most of the Argentineans are White infact Argentina is whiter than USA and New Zealand.
Dybala is Argentinian so i kinda agree
original.gif
I don't consider Europeans are Argentinean. His father is from Poland and his mother is from Italy. For me, he is a European. He moggs me hard.
BIGGEST SLAYER EVER IS AN ARGIE, LOOK AT THE EDIT.

View attachment 256059
According to his surname, this dude is either Croatian or an Italian.

Last edited:
Argentineans don't have Moorish blood. Most of the Argentineans are White infact Argentina is whiter than USA and New Zealand.

I don't consider Europeans are Argentinean. His father is from Poland and his mother is from Italy. For me, he is a European. He moggs me hard.

DYBALA IS ARGENTINIAN THOUGH

HIS PARENTS WERE BORN IN ARGENTINA

MOST ARGENTINIANS DESCEND FROM EUROPEANS

THAT DOESNT MEAN WE'RE EUROPEAN

Colombian women are hot

HIS ANCESTORS ARE EUROPEAN, ITALIANS PRECISELY

BUT HE IS ARGENTINIAN

I ALSO GOT AN EUROPEAN SURNAME BUT IM ARGENTINIAN

Hehe Balkan states are in the sexy category
Btw i prefer Baltic women to Argentina, they look like angelic elves there
Most White foids are ugly. Good looking one comes Russia, Israel, Ukraine, Belarus, Turkey, Kazakhstan and USA.
I can fake NT, depression comes and goes and effects my game. I manage to get hookups a fair bit in TX. View attachment 256750View attachment 256751View attachment 256752
Dude, you don't look ugly. You mogg me:cry:

Last edited:
Unbelievable