THE TRUE ONLY NATION WITH THE HOTTEST, SWEETEST AND LESS LOOKS-FOCUSED GIRLS

y a donde vergas me voy a vivir o que. esta lleno de putas marchas feministas pro aborto XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
y a donde vergas me voy a vivir o que. esta lleno de putas marchas feministas pro aborto XD
Todavia no es legal

Como es el feminismo en Mejico hermano latino?

Todavia no es legal

Como es el feminismo en Mejico hermano latino?
es muy conservador el pais. a mi en lo personal me vale verga. vivo en culiacan capital del narco asi que no pasa nada de eso por aqui

es muy conservador el pais. a mi en lo personal me vale verga. vivo en culiacan capital del narco asi que no pasa nada de eso por aqui
Que bueno, espero que siga asi

Latinoamerica va en rumbo a lo que es Occidente hoy en dia

Solo que los negros ya estan aca

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and maxmendietta
I see everyone here talking about how they like going to EE to slay and how girls there are supposedly some of the most attractive ones. Also them not being that much looks-focused, thus making it an easier task for the average Joe. I don't doubt that.

Some even say that latinas are both hotter and easier than slavic girls, and they may not be wrong either. But there's a fake stereotype in this forum which is that all latinas look like Adriana Lima, specially Brazilians. This is totally wrong.

View attachment 255812

Most latin american women are ugly as fuck, mainly Chileans, Peruvians, Bolivians, etc. because they are basically amerindian ethnostates. Mexico and the rest of the central american nations are also full of shitskinned abominations.

But there's one nation, Argentina.
Our country has got the hottest out of all women based on polls and tourist opinions. We basically have the perfect balance between aryaness and shitskinness. Our females nail that perfect spot in which they dont look too white or too dark. That's why you see beautiful 5'5" blondies with gold tanned skin and piercing green eyes like this ones.

AVERAGE ARGIE WOMEN:

View attachment 255991View attachment 255992View attachment 256003View attachment 256004View attachment 256005View attachment 256006View attachment 256007View attachment 256008View attachment 256025View attachment 256027View attachment 255994

Never forget that the Pope, the queen of the Netherlands, Ginobili (4 time NBA ringer), Fangio (best F1 driver to ever live and former nazi) and Messi (best football player ever) are Argies.

AVERAGE ARGIE SLAYER:

SS-OBERGRUPPENFÜHRER WALTHER DARRÉ

View attachment 256013View attachment 256014View attachment 256030View attachment 256031

HERNAN DRAGO ALSO IS ARGENTINIAN. HIGHEST PSL MODEL EVER 6'5"

View attachment 256051View attachment 256053View attachment 256055View attachment 256057View attachment 256058View attachment 256066View attachment 256065

I fucking love my nation

Never forget that I descend from Bavarian nazis, Northern Italians and Moor badboys. I'm the biggest slayer ever.
AVErage women my fucking ass gtfo

Could I run JBW game in Argentina or?

Murica. 6’3 good body, white, 4/10 face
Glad to see a fellow northern brother entering my thread.

You could surely get laid by great looking girls if you're 6'3" jacked and average looking face-wise

The fact that you're a tourist is seen as "exotic" which is a halo. What's your pigmentation?

Also, what state are you from?

Glad to see a fellow northern brother entering my thread.

You could surely get laid by great looking girls if you're 6'3" jacked and average looking face-wise

The fact that you're a tourist is seen as "exotic" which is a halo. What's your pigmentation?

Also, what state are you from?
I’m pretty pale but tan somewhat in sun exposed areas. I’m from TX. Where should I visit and would just running tindergame work? Are they down for straight up hookups or what do I need to do to fuck them?

I’m pretty pale but tan somewhat in sun exposed areas. I’m from TX. Where should I visit and would just running tindergame work? Are they down for straight up hookups or what do I need to do to fuck them?
If I was you I'd straight up search for hookups and take them to the hotel, running tindergame you could do pretty well.

What's your hair and eye color? How would you describe your facial structure? Are you NT? You should set a trip with friends if you plan coming here. It's better

Also, great to hear you're Texan. The south mogs hard in the US

Nicole Neumann Joven1

Reminder

• Love it
If I was you I'd straight up search for hookups and take them to the hotel, running tindergame you could do pretty well.

What's your hair and eye color? How would you describe your facial structure? Are you NT? You should set a trip with friends if you plan coming here. It's better

Also, great to hear you're Texan. The south mogs hard in the US
I can fake NT, depression comes and goes and effects my game. I manage to get hookups a fair bit in TX. BFCE722A 068A 4095 8ADF 907883724759 26586EDB 50D7 45C6 A219 BFD1BF070A28 0F66EB93 1F18 47FE B025 0661BF14200A

Which city would you recommend for overall safety/economical/good women
Puerto Madero in Buenos Aires, the Hilton is there and its very safe overall. Very good economy and nice places to eat. Close to the river and thus the naval prefecture.

There's also good nightclubs around.

Me and my friends slay like crazy in there as locals, you can too because you're jacked and look like a tourist.

Stop coping bro, Caucasoids did everything right

If slavery is right I guess but then hey if we're gonna take credit in calling Western civilzation caucasoid civilzation without evrn looking at what influnced them then maybe your right

Jajajaj lol siempre puedes Twittermaxx haciendo videos cuando vuelvan a detener al Ovidio
@6ft5manlet Te creo la verdad, siempre veo argentinas guapas, pero te has dejado que tmb sois de descendencia española perro.

Siempre lo he dicho Med+Ger = Top tier

Last edited:
  • +1
If slavery is right I guess but then hey if we're gonna take credit in calling Western civilzation caucasoid civilzation without evrn looking at what influnced them then maybe your right
You sound like a pussy brah

You sound like a pussy brah

If I say something I will be honest and say it as it is the caucasoids are the most evil race out their.

Mongoloids don't send innocent people to the death camps like hitler did.

Or chattel fucking slavery with the Europeans.

How can you be proud to be from those things.

Thing is they didn't need all that bullshit either yeet they still did it further proving their evil bastards

If I say something I will be honest and say it as it is the caucasoids are the most evil race out their.

Mongoloids don't send innocent people to the death camps like hitler did.

Or chattel fucking slavery with the Europeans.

How can you be proud to be from those things.

Thing is they didn't need all that bullshit either yeet they still did it further proving their evil bastards
Caucasoids didnt do tht

The holocaust didnt happen

Slavery was a hoax

Never forget this

Wait are you a moor descendant aswell?

Then it is no surprise you are this low inhib beast

giphy.gif

Wait are you a moor descendant aswell?

Then it is no surprise you are this low inhib beast

giphy.gif
Exactly brother

If it wasn't because of those distant moor ancestors of mine I wouldn't be where I am now

Allah is watching my back

E7E02C3D EEB0 43E1 A0EA C79502B041B6
DE18A95B D0CD 42A5 8C21 B91CFC4E824B
5C293985 983F 4BDD 8559 2E9F84AB9AF4

Very badboy indeed

• Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic
Caucasoids didnt do tht

The holocaust didnt happen

Slavery was a hoax

Never forget this

You have to be arguing in bad faith the Holocaust is well recorded history slavery is well written down.

This shit did occur.

You have to be arguing in bad faith the Holocaust is well recorded history slavery is well written down.

This shit did occur.
Proof that the holocaust happened

zarpado papu, que buenas flacas tienen, por la puta madre, re banco este post.

Another holocaust denier?

They arent
Those are paid actors

And when their faces exhibit real emotions only victims of terror or ptsd can relate to that's all payed.

Well fuck the jews must be able to control their emotions in such a way they can fraud actual ptsd looks

And when their faces exhibit real emotions only victims of terror or ptsd can relate to that's all payed.

Well fuck the jews must be able to control their emotions in such a way they can fraud actual ptsd looks
They are actors. Get over it

They are actors. Get over it

The tribe is know on sui watch i'm sorry @LordNorwood but the tribes days are numbered the goy's are catching on

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
The tribe is know on sui watch i'm sorry @LordNorwood but the tribes days are numbered the goy's are catching on
I'm not even a Tribe member, I'm just friend with it's members

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm not even a Tribe member, I'm just friend with it's members

They are jews though they themselves said it the shoa really has taken over