The truth about age gaps

Mio

Mio

Master
Being against age gap relationships is like being against same sex or interracial dating

Why do you get upset over what two consenting adults do with each other?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, try2beme, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
u think 60 and 18 is normal?

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
u think 60 and 18 is normal?
No but neither are same sex relationships yet everyone’s fine with it because at the end of the day they are two consenting adults

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and apocalypse
Only women get upset over this shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Latinolooksmaxxer and Mio
D08a1d4bf82ccf4f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, ConspiracyTheory, spark and 8 others
No but neither are same sex relationships yet everyone’s fine with it because at the end of the day they are two consenting adults
what does homosexuality have to do with sht im talking abt lil bro

what does homosexuality have to do with sht im talking abt lil bro
Because we’re talking about consenting adults dating each other bozo

consent is cuckoldry. just shove it in raw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and try2beme
Because we’re talking about consenting adults dating each other bozo
there's a lot of difference between 60 dating 18 and same - close age range homosexual people greycell :lul:

cope, gay relantionships is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
I don’t care about age gaps

If a 90 year old man wants to date a 10 year old who cares there’s bigger things to worry about like whose food will be stolen and eaten by me today 😋

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Being against age gap relationships is like being against same sex or interracial dating

Interracial dating is absolutely disgusting and creates abominable creatures, dissipates one’s culture and is unhealthy

Only women get upset over this shit
IRL only them, but on social media a lot of virtue signalling incel zoomers go apeshit if the guy is just a bit older than the foid
at least here in brazil

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Mio and FaceandBBC
Your point is what? Age gap dating doesn’t have a huge detrimental effect on society like race mixing does.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
Your point is what? Age gap dating doesn’t have a huge detrimental effect on society like race mixing does.
But people justify racemixing with the logic that they don’t care about two consenting adults dating while they piss their pants whenever a 19 year old dates a 24 year old

But people justify racemixing with the logic that they don’t care about two consenting adults dating while they piss their pants whenever a 19 year old dates a 24 year old
Well that’s a fair point. There are some moral issues at hand but their reasoning behind it is flawed.

• +1
Reactions: Mio
rules to live by

if she ain’t rice she ain’t nice

no hymen no wifin

• +1
typical post for anime avi user

• JFL
rules to live by

if she ain’t rice she ain’t nice

no hymen no wifin
Nigga stop the cap, for you it's "It's that time again pibbles, I need to suck on a guy's nipples."

Bad comparison, some animals like lions are homosexual. But age gaps, nope. Doesn't even make sense, very old men reproduce down syndrome children

Age gap is high t and natural

18yo with 13 yo fogs
30yo with 17 yo fogs too

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Age gap is high t and natural

18yo with 13 yo fogs
30yo with 17 yo fogs too
i agree but 18 and 13 is impossible. all girls that age are brainwashed as fuck and will instantly reject you the moment you say your age. this is from personal experience of how 11-13yo girls talked to me when i was 17-18