• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, It'snotover, exo and 10 others
We get it nigger

Post to rep ratio makes all your post invalid nigger

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 30254, Deleted member 29670 and 2 others
it’s a sign of strength and humility

Literally depriving their women of vitamin D and making them, as well as their future DNA uglier and low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, alriodai and BongMog
I would rather be "insecure" then marry a whore who took 500 cocks before meeting me in the name of "freedom" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InSplit, crazyhorse, Deleted member 21661 and 9 others
Literally depriving their women of vitamin D and making them, as well as their future DNA uglier and low iq.
You can open the window and get plenty of vitamin d or take supplements

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You can open the window and get plenty of vitamin d or take supplements
If a muslim woman sticks her head out of a window, let alone without a hijab; her father and brothers would break her head for being a slut to the whole neighbourhood. And lets not act like 3rd worlder low iqlet deathnik muslims know what a supplement is.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
If a muslim woman sticks her head out of a window, let alone without a hijab; her father and brothers would break her head for being a slut to the whole neighbourhood. And lets not act like 3rd worlder low iqlet deathnik muslims know what a supplement is.
not really

the sun rays can hit you wiyhout having to expose yourself at all, bro its not the fucking 1800s everyone know about supplemets and its cheap, also alot westren people lack vitamin d and magnesium hence why they are low t

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Elvisandreaa
99% of the men from the Muslim world have subhuman genes; manlets, balding at early age, hairy, shitty eye area, and low IQ and unfortunately these genes have been propegated around their empire for centuries. Only attractive people from the area still have some roman remenant genetic expressions or mixed euro slaves bought during their incursion.

Islam was created to by incels who became blackpilled as foids likely rejected then naturally due to being ugly sunhumans.

Rgardless it's pragmatic and effective ideology considering the spiritual subhumanity of liberated foids.

• +1
Reactions: crazyhorse
99% of the men from the Muslim world have subhuman genes; manlets, balding at early age, hairy, shitty eye area, and low IQ and unfortunately these genes have been propegated around their empire for centuries. Only attractive people from the area still have some roman remenant genetic expressions or mixed euro slaves bought during their incursion.

Islam was created to by incels who became blackpilled as foids likely rejected then naturally due to being ugly sunhumans.

Rgardless it's pragmatic and effective ideology considering the spiritual subhumanity of liberated foids.
where are you from

lol, islam was made by god, not incels

the hijab proves one thing: muslim men are super lustful horny fucks who can't control themself, even at the sight of little kids (disgusting pedophilia) that they make them wear hijabs too, you though it was enough? hijab isn't enough to stop rape in muslim majority countries. not only the statistics are super minimized by theses countries, many sexual abuse and rape reports aren't reported because if the woman do report it, she will get killed by her family in an "honor killing"

the retard you're responding you telling you "i rather be insecure than marry a slut who took 500 cocks"
i live in a dominated muslim country. what if i tell you that 85% of the hijabis i met and know are actual sluts who aren't virgins and admitted that to me? meanwhile i met alot of non-hijabis girls that aren't virgins (my ex girlfriend, and 3 of my actual girl (friends), and they're telling me the truth cause they never lie to me)

this is only in my country, in france most hijabis are known in twitter and there to be mega-sluts

not making woman wear a hijab and letting them be free like the west is genius:
you let the sluts do whatever they want and you can tell who you can wife ("wifeable" girls in a female liberated country, will not be sluts although they're free to do so) and you can choose them

unless you do not give a fuck if a girl is a slut or not, you're just scared of judgment of other men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, buckchadley31 and crazyhorse
the hijab proves one thing: muslim men are super lustful horny fucks who can't control themself, even at the sight of little kids (disgusting pedophilia) that they make them wear hijabs too, you though it was enough? hijab isn't enough to stop rape in muslim majority countries. not only the statistics are super minimized by theses countries, many sexual abuse and rape reports aren't reported because if the woman do report it, she will get killed by her family in an "honor killing"

the retard you're responding you telling you "i rather be insecure than marry a slut who took 500 cocks"
i live in a dominated muslim country. what if i tell you that 85% of the hijabis i met and know are actual sluts who aren't virgins and admitted that to me? meanwhile i met alot of non-hijabis girls that aren't virgins (my ex girlfriend, and 3 of my actual girl (friends), and they're telling me the truth cause they never lie to me)

this is only in my country, in france most hijabis are known in twitter and there to be mega-sluts

you let the sluts do whatever they want and you can tell who you can wife ("wifeable" girls in a female liberated country, will not be sluts although they're free to do so) and you can choose them

unless you do not give a fuck if a girl is a slut or not, you're just scared of judgment of other men
YOU ARE SUPER RETARDED ON GOD

YOU ARE SUPER RETARDED ON GOD
funny how muslims cannot respond to any arguments at all, their go to arguments are "this has been debunked." or insults
@Primalsplit look at this post above, muslims from this website still hasn't debunked any shit i said at all JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701 and robtical

lmaoo the biggest cases of pedophilia and rape are in westren countries if anything it proves westren pigs can't control their urges and also you tallking to 4 hijabis not being a virging doesn't mean most aren't one jfl

the biggest whore are westren people and their culture is okay with, the biggest divorce cases cheating are all in westren countries

if you're fine with marrying a cim slut then go for it bitch ass nigga

next time tag me

funny how muslims cannot respond to any arguments at all, their go to arguments are "this has been debunked." or insults
@Primalsplit look at this post above, muslims from this website still hasn't debunked any shit i said at all JFL
you just talk with anecdotes i debunked your claims about quran being changed but you ran away and started insulting me

lmaoo the biggest cases of pedophilia and rape are in westren countries if anything it proves westren pigs can't control their urges and also you tallking to 4 hijabis not being a virging doesn't mean most aren't one jfl

the biggest whore are westren people and their culture is okay with, the biggest divorce cases cheating are all in westren countries

if you're fine with marrying a cim slut then go for it bitch ass nigga

next time tag me
a western man living in europe telling a (ex) muslim man how it is in muslim countries
jfl, this is the equivalent of a chad telling incels that "i see people get laid everyday bro, just be confident"

you're too low iq to not understand that a woman, if she wanna fuck, will fuck, country laws will not decide otherwise
do you think criminals abid to the law and listen to it? this is the same as the gun control argument:
it's better to let everyone have a gun because the good ones will not use it for criminal shit and will defend themself
but it's bad to not let everyone have a gun because the bad ones, no matter if it's illegal will use it for criminal shit

this is the same in this case you absolute retard
if you force sexual abstinence on women or men, they will no matter what find a way to fuck and whore around, in secret or whatever, then you will marry a cumslut (that got gangbanged probably) but you think she's a virgin and all happy

meanwhile if you let them be free, you can make the difference w ur eye from the whore and good virgin girl, and you can choose the latter

are you that stupid to not understand it?

yes of course there's cases of pedopihilia in the west, because in muslim countries, pedophilia and child marriage is acceptable, they're just following their prophet steps (raping a 9 year old)

sure it is the western people that can't control their urges, muslim men are totally fine

you just talk with anecdotes i debunked your claims about quran being changed but you ran away and started insulting me
no you just posted a video of a dude, you didn't debunk shit, you just typed my arguments into google and tried to find a video talking about it, that video in itself was just circlejerking and talking out of context and "muh the west saying fake shit on islam, they hate us!"
you probably didn't even watch the video yourself

debunking =/= posting a video of a retard who gets destroyed in debates in other videos by atheists JFL
what a fucking cuck lmaooo
@vicecity
dog got so pressed he tagged some greycel, who himself is so scared of me that he's making up shit i never said cause i destroyed his silly religion

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, crazyhorse and Jhon Smith

Yes North African girls are slut and non religious, am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and alriodai
a western man living in europe telling a (ex) muslim man how it is in muslim countries
jfl, this is the equivalent of a chad telling incels that "i see people get laid everyday bro, just be confident"

you're too low iq to not understand that a woman, if she wanna fuck, will fuck, country laws will not decide otherwise
do you think criminals abid to the law and listen to it? this is the same as the gun control argument:
it's better to let everyone have a gun because the good ones will not use it for criminal shit and will defend themself
but it's bad to not let everyone have a gun because the bad ones, no matter if it's illegal will use it for criminal shit

this is the same in this case you absolute retard
if you force sexual abstinence on women or men, they will no matter what find a way to fuck and whore around, in secret or whatever, then you will marry a cumslut (that got gangbanged probably) but you think she's a virgin and all happy

meanwhile if you let them be free, you can make the difference w ur eye from the whore and good virgin girl, and you can choose the latter

are you that stupid to not understand it?

yes of course there's cases of pedopihilia in the west, because in muslim countries, pedophilia and child marriage is acceptable, they're just following their prophet steps (raping a 9 year old)

View attachment 2377010
sure it is the western people that can't control their urges, muslim men are totally fine
View attachment 2377013

no you just posted a video of a dude, you didn't debunk shit, you just typed my arguments into google and tried to find a video talking about it, that video in itself was just circlejerking and talking out of context and "muh the west saying fake shit on islam, they hate us!"
you probably didn't even watch the video yourself

debunking =/= posting a video of a retard who gets destroyed in debates in other videos by atheists JFL

dog got so pressed he tagged some greycel, who himself is so scared of me that he's making up shit i never said cause i destroyed his silly religion

hahahah wtf is that shit

look at you pathetic attempt and cherry picking
Screenshot 2023 08 12 190429

bro you're intial claim was that muslims are horny pigs and rapists which completly untrue and absurd, i live in france and most rape or mureder cases are done by fucking non muslims same in america and the west in general, yeah alot of muslim aren't virgins but that literally nothing compared to westren girls

the average body county of a westren whore is 100 before marriage and i understand if you're a cuck and okay with that but don't try to project it into most men

you ain't debuked shit buddy, you made a claim that quran has been changed and i presented arguments and you didn't even adressed them and ran away like a cuck

Yes North African girls are slut and non religious, am I wrong?
Indeed. And the ones who are sluts and non religious are mostly hijabis who act like they're muslims.
, i live in france and most rape or mureder cases are done by fucking non muslims
Si tu vis vraiment en France et que tu penses que ceci est vrai, s'il te plait va te tuer, sale menteur mdr
Les arabes/noirs (musulmans la majorité) sont les + grands violeurs et tueurs de cités, ceci est pareil pour l'Allemagne et les Pays-Bas
you ain't debuked shit buddy, you made a claim that quran has been changed and i presented arguments and you didn't even adressed them and ran away like a cuck
whatever makes you cope buddy, everyone can see the delusional man in this thread, only cult-muslim members can see you're pressed JFL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 23359

You don't need to tell me. If any one of these retards who say "muh western degeneracy, give me a muslim wife." actually experienced what it is like to live in some muslim shithole, they would pray to their gods for their liberalizt country.

The only reason these liberalist countries are having a problem is because they invite these 3rd worlders in the first place. But I assume that was exactly the plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, crazyhorse and alriodai
not really

the sun rays can hit you wiyhout having to expose yourself at all, bro its not the fucking 1800s everyone know about supplemets and its cheap, also alot westren people lack vitamin d and magnesium hence why they are low t
Have you even had contact with these people?

You don't need to tell me. If any one of these retards who say "muh western degeneracy, give me a muslim wife." actually experienced what it is like to live in some muslim shithole, they would pray to their gods for their liberalizt country.

The only reason these liberalist countries are having a problem is because they invite these 3rd worlders in the first place. But I assume that was exactly the plan.
Not 3rd worlders. BECAUSE THEY INVITE MUSLIMS 3rd Worlders brother.
It's the muslims doing all this shit in theses Europe countries bro.
It's funny because he's talking to me about islam and how good it is and how muslims are good
MEANWHILE I LIVE IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY MY WHOLE LIFE AND I KNOW ITS FALSE.

Have you even had contact with these people?
No he didn't. He just believes the lies muslims say on internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701 and Primalsplit
I'm not gonna argue about religion. It's a big waste of time. I can't believe religion as a cope has survived as long as it did.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
No to Islam

• Love it
Reactions: crazyhorse and alriodai
I'm not gonna argue about religion. It's a big waste of time. I can't believe religion as a cope has survived as long as it did.
The only reason it has survived because "if you don't believe, we will send you to fire for eternity to suffer"

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 8365
Good that you left this religion brother like me.
Islam is a curse.
Most Muslim are hypocrites and most North African are the biggest fake Muslim along Turkish lol

imagine converting to Islam like @skorp but the mmuslim community with the most beautiful women ( Nafri) are degen and westernized af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701 and alriodai
Si tu vis vraiment en France et que tu penses que ceci est vrai, s'il te plait va te tuer, sale menteur mdr
Les arabes/noirs (musulmans la majorité) sont les + grands violeurs et tueurs de cités, ceci est pareil pour l'Allemagne et les Pays-Bas
tu parles de paris ce qui est vrai la plupart des voleurs et agresseurs sont des noirs et des nafris mais je n'habite meme pas a paris et oui les francais commettent des crimes juste tu ne l'entends pas dans les medias
whatever makes you cope buddy, everyone can see the delusional man in this thread, only cult-muslim members can see you're pressed JFL
buddy you're the one whos pressed spamming anti religion threads daily

tu parles de paris ce qui est vrai la plupart des voleurs et agresseurs sont des noirs et des nafris mais je n'habite meme pas a paris et oui les francais commettent des crimes juste tu ne l'entends pas dans les medias

buddy you're the one whos pressed spamming anti religion threads daily
cope, i probably made only one thread? probably never did
all my psots about religion are answers to religion threads

hahahah wtf is that shit

look at you pathetic attempt and cherry picking
View attachment 2377040

bro you're intial claim was that muslims are horny pigs and rapists which completly untrue and absurd, i live in france and most rape or mureder cases are done by fucking non muslims same in america and the west in general, yeah alot of muslim aren't virgins but that literally nothing compared to westren girls

the average body county of a westren whore is 100 before marriage and i understand if you're a cuck and okay with that but don't try to project it into most men
C’est faux mdr

niveau ration les musli sont pires

Hijabi girls are ugly,have long forehead and smelly.Only beta cuck incels marry with them

• +1
Reactions: crazyhorse
what are you
France gros

c’est la réalité des hijbé ça

muh pure Muh modest

cope bro, I was coping like you back in 2021

C’est faux mdr

niveau ration les musli sont pires
les études et les données sont pas d'accord avec toi frero

we can all cherry pick terrible stuff

France gros

c’est la réalité des hijbé ça

muh pure Muh modest

cope bro, I was coping like you back in 2021

we all know that westren muslims are a meme

but rarely you found these whore in saudi arabia or qatar most are modest and good muslims

Hijabi girls are ugly,have long forehead and smelly.Only beta cuck incels marry with them
True

also muslim stacies never wear hijab for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
we all know that westren muslims are a meme

but rarely you found these whore in saudi arabia or qatar most are modest and good muslims
Cope

arab from the golf are the most degen

going for hijabis is a huge cope, because she could have a long story of being pumped and dumped, she also still can cheat and also no amount of tissues will change her biology lol , she would still want a better man than you (LOOKS MONEY STATUS)