THE TRUTH BEHIND STRIKE_POSEIDON/HEIGHTMAXXING/DNA METHYLATION STACK

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Its fucking bs doesnt work
this whole idea is based off "xcrunner" who is appearently died after alkoclar got a ton of messages from his "patients" that xcrunner's stack didnt work and he didnt answer to them anymore.
along with me ton of reputable users tried the stack/were in the group didnt experience shit
only one guy grew 10cm at 25 yrs old :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
despite 16 yr olds not growing
the guy never provided any evidence for it btw.

even strike gave up the dna stack and now he works on a whole new method that he stole from a redditor
in reality he is just a 15 year old currycel who copies online aspie scentist

tl:dr strike_poseidon is a subhuman dog, stop asking me for his worthless shitty stack.

@TheEndHasNoEnd @JustTrynnaAscend

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 14262, Good_Little_Goy and 26 others
@RapGod @Mad Science @JustBeCurry

cope i grew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Need2Ascend, bruh3610, Deleted member 6867 and 6 others
also i dont trust alkoclar either tbh messaged that dude on whatsapp and he seemed hella sus

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
from the glucosamine
we had a guy eddy who grew 1.5 inches and went back to his original height after stopping it
1.5" is big damn just gonna continue taking gluco for the rest of my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 1973, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
you forgot about me i grew but not from the stack

that discord is hella depressing now

• +1
you forgot about me i grew but not from the stack

that discord is hella depressing now
i got kicked out off after threatening to dox his pics
they are just copying a redditor now

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
also i dont trust alkoclar either tbh messaged that dude on whatsapp and he seemed hella sus
yeah
he told me that he will send free samples to me in a few weeks
this was in 2019 december

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, bruh3610, egoy and 1 other person
1.5" is big damn just gonna continue taking gluco for the rest of my life
yeah but that guy was the onlyreputable member who grew from the stack so strike always coped with him muhh he grew
i told him stop gluco and he shrinked
no bone growth at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, WadlowMaxxing, RAITEIII and 2 others
i got kicked out off after threatening to dox his pics
they are just copying a redditor now
I remember that lol
They are on some sketchy shit rn I'm not really invested into it that much anymore. I'm 5'10 now with open plates so its not my top priority

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, bruh3610 and goat2x
I remember that lol
They are on some sketchy shit rn I'm not really invested into it that much anymore. I'm 5'10 now with open plates so its not my top priority
yeah
chemicals from alibaba JFL
what was your name in the dc?

@Strike_Poseidon

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and bruh3610
Everything in Strike's stack can be found on the naturalheightgrowth blog except the BMP supplement which the only result for that one is found in a comment he posted on the blog. The BMP boosting all in one supplement is convenient but it increases the risk of interractions having multiple ingredients. Here is an example. Vitamin C and Vitamin D both on their own decreases VEGF expression. Vitamin C and D together increases VEGF expression. Simply throwing a fuckton of ingredients together that exhibit certain effects on their own doesn't mean it will act the same when you combine them all together.

I can try to iron out his stack as he last posted it but his crew moved to discord and I came here too late to get in on that.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 1973, Need2Ascend and 2 others
strike and sloopnoob

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and goat2x
Everything in Strike's stack can be found on the naturalheightgrowth blog except the BMP supplement which the only result for that one is found in a comment he posted on the blog. The BMP boosting all in one supplement is convenient but it increases the risk of interractions having multiple ingredients. Here is an example. Vitamin C and Vitamin D both on their own decreases VEGF expression. Vitamin C and D together increases VEGF expression. Simply throwing a fuckton of ingredients together that exhibit certain effects on their own doesn't mean it will act the same when you combine them all together.
i know that but he copied off xcrunner

from the glucosamine
we had a guy eddy who grew 1.5 inches and went back to his original height after stopping it
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
strike and sloopnoob

this post was made by someone else and strike commented on it, most of the stuff on there is nonexistant/impossible to get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and bruh3610
this post was made by someone else and strike commented on it, most of the stuff on there is nonexistant/impossible to get
but they are promoting this new stack as theirs LOL
"we made a new stack :soy: :soy: :soy: " aka they found another aspie scientist who they can suck off like xcrunner

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4946, bruh3610 and 2 others
More legit method would be building a time machine so you can go back to when you were 15 and give yourself a legit stack :lul:

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and goat2x
i know that but he copied off xcrunner

Sad thing is he is assuming that post on the misc and what's on that blog documented all of Hakkers work. I was part of Hakkers research team, and the open internet doesn't have all of his work. The only thing different about Strike's stack from XCrunner's post and Hakker's peptide advice from years ago is that they didn't know about Meclizine and the BMP all in one supplement didn't exist at the time.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and goat2x
Sad thing is he is assuming that post on the misc and what's on that blog documented all of Hakkers work. I was part of Hakkers research team, and the open internet doesn't have all of his work. The only thing different about Strike's stack from XCrunner's post and Hakker's peptide advice from years ago is that they didn't know about Meclizine and the BMP all in one supplement didn't exist at the time.
he got the meclizine idea from a forum i have the proof aswell do you want to read it

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
but they are promoting this new stack as theirs LOL
"we made a new stack :soy: :soy: :soy: " aka they found another aspie scientist who they can suck off like xcrunner
the OP geniunely seems smart but he is just theorizing "Future Heightmaxxing" this shit isnt going to be publicly availabe until 2030 or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and goat2x
the OP geniunely seems smart but he is just theorizing "Future Heightmaxxing" this shit isnt going to be publicly availabe until 2030 or something
they want to order shit from alibaba
and thats the sad thing
strike poseidon will probably get a 16 rich guy to try all these shit without any safety or whatsoever
this guy needs an irl beating

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4946, bruh3610 and 5 others
he got the meclizine idea from a forum i have the proof aswell do you want to read it

I will read it. I was able to find Meclizine from the height blog posted years before Looksmax.me too so I figured he found it there.

• +1
I will read it. I was able to find Meclizine from the height blog posted years before Looksmax.me too so I figured he found it there.
yeah he found it on the height discussuion forum come pm btw

from the glucosamine
Glucosamine is legit? Holy fuck then

• +1
Glucosamine is legit? Holy fuck then

People growing an inch from glucosamine are rare outliers. There's a youtuber who said they grew 2" or something that's linked on the blogs and I noticed that he said he had fucked up joints since he was 15 and his joints now are fine long after ceasing glucosamine. I'm thinking that it only has that big of an affect on people who had fucked up joints to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
People growing an inch from glucosamine are rare outliers. There's a youtuber who said they grew 2" or something that's linked on the blogs and I noticed that he said he had fucked up joints since he was 15 and his joints now are fine long after ceasing glucosamine. I'm thinking that it only has that big of an affect on people who had fucked up joints to begin with.
sent pm

So it aint worth the risk?

Hahaha his discord name used to be Mr. Wilson

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, bruh3610 and TheEndHasNoEnd
So it aint worth the risk?

Glucosamine alone is low risk

It's giant combination stacks that are a risk and none of these guys took the time to iron that out and I think I only saw one person emphasize this in crticism to Strike in the main thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Atem Rah and Deleted member 6695
Glucosamine alone is low risk

It's giant combination stacks that are a risk and none of these guys took the time to iron that out and I think I only saw one person emphasize this in crticism to Strike in the main thread.
I see,
I will buy some glucosamine soon in that case

from the glucosamine
Holy shit I've been taking that for a year maybe I've grown without noticing

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and goat2x
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1973, bruh3610 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, MentalistKebab, goat2x and 1 other person