The truth is if you're in the 4.75/5.25 PSL range, it's all about game for your boyos.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I'm dead fucking serious.

Lower than 4.75 and game becomes a cope.

Higher than 5.25, game becomes redundant.

Game was invented specifically for this range, if you're below that, forget about it boyo.

If you're above, you don't need to even bother practicing it.

Inb4 all the subhumans below 4.75 say cope. Yes boyos, that's what I'm saying, it's a cope for you lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
Game

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 245, DidntRead and 2 others
whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Cope hard guys. You know I'm right. Game was invented for people in that range, not for suhumans below 4.75

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 3043, BigBiceps and 1 other person
I'm dead fucking serious.

Lower than 4.75 and game becomes a cope.

Higher than 5.25, game becomes redundant.
As a high tier normie i can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and CopeAndRope
When you are average (no real flaws like fatness, recessions or baldness) guy, its all about getting into a niche to create a halo effect. It could be style, very trained body or getting into a subculture/social circle. Social media presence or good gaming skills are also a big plus. Because there are so many average guys hitting on the same girls, its important to stand out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I dunno about your rating. But,

I agree, for a normie lookingman. He can't afford it, not to have game.
And what is game? Imo, it's mainly BetaBuxx type of stuff, like:
-money/wealth/carreer/potential/provider;
-status/respected/noteriaty/people look up to you as a somebdy;
-personality traits that enhances one; such as being humorous, proactive, etc....

>/r/TheRedpill

:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1464
Affirmative comrade

I dunno about your rating. But,

I agree, for a normie lookingman. He can't afford it, not to have game.
And what is game? Imo, it's mainly BetaBuxx type of stuff, like:
-money/wealth/carreer/potential/provider;
-status/respected/noteriaty/people look up to you as a somebdy;
-personality traits that enhances one; such as being humorous, proactive, etc....
Yes, but this stuff is only increasing rmv. The smv is only defined by looks, and maybe some special fetish that the girl could have. If you wanna hook up with girls that only want sex, status or wealth is irrelevant.

I agree tbh

if your in the Slightly above average to average range, game can help you

But if your under average, to clearly above average range, then there’s no point

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and DidntRead
I agree tbh

if your in the Slightly above average to average range, game can help you

But if your under average, to clearly above average range, then there’s no point
Not going to bed bro?

Yes, but this stuff is only increasing rmv. The smv is only defined by looks, and maybe some special fetish that the girl could have. If you wanna hook up with girls that only want sex, status or wealth is irrelevant.
I agree half.
1. I agree that it increases only rmv andnot much or little to the smv of a dude.
2. if a normie looking dude only wants hookups, he can also get that by increasing his rmv. It then all depends, on how well (and if he's willing to do that) he is able to get women to handout the samples they give dudes when they try to reel a guy into a relationship/commitment. Women that want a relationship with a man for his money or status. They will try to get that from that dude, without giving him sex. But some off these guys play hardball (negotiation); and the woman might fear this rich/famous dude might go away if she doesn't give him (some) sex to make him stay/keep going out with her. And on these samples, some normie dudes with high money/status manage to get still random sex. But it's kinda deceptive often, and a bit nasty, and probably also with plenty drama afterwards (and who knows a #metoo, rape, etc. claim to top it off). These dudes, would be better of just buying sex, then playing that (risky) game; and most do (expecially the rich ones, because for them it's also cheap (compared to their wealth/income) to buy sex).

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
rmv=smv; just pretend to be rmv-maxed betabux and pump n dump anyways

Cope hard guys. You know I'm right. Game was invented for people in that range, not for suhumans below 4.75
no subhuman only chad in da making

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Be chad or death

Game = cope. Foids don't wanna deal with average guys let alone give you the chance to display your game

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Be chad or death

Game = cope. Foids don't wanna deal with average guys let alone give you the chance to display your game
Sub 4.75psl cope.

Street fighter is only game

Be chad or death

Over for gamecels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616