The Truth of FWHR/Compact Midface and Attractiveness

slime

slime

Just another man.
During my ban I have been doing a lot of thinking about male attractiveness and I figured out this theory a few days ago. I hope you all enjoy it.

Introduction
We all know that classically females are attracted to more compact midfaces than normal. This means fwhr around 1.8-2.0 and midfaces around 1-1.05. So why do we see tall male men with longer and less compact faces slay harder than taller men with more compact faces. The answer is simple, perspective.

The Thought Process.
When females see you they are looking up at you hopefully.
9cDL7xSuMyx-Ht_mkbJ5cKY4JBTCausijRRvQVK2H6CNVKeSw59OVE0pDquBwUb_t7gwkRNRYeSJm1b89RdFE6mD7ZhY-xRnY0UZ-h-svWgmcspG9WNRKgRjEgmSCW2oTZiAWgB9

Your FWHR and Midface ratio changes depending on how short they are.
cQBqd83iXDq7_ld28Eo3ZiDyQn_lspU5ZqaXvEBPpm-lC2RFa5mj_lDNkyI6a7mV0C24T6kpCb_11yKnVM0Pd-4aRvvYWb3sYfpG7vpdzrMMWH0WkGIYmauZqad4ACoH0qb0BGtO

So if you are keeping up with me you now understand that these values are variable. You need to understand that each height has an ideal fwhr for certain female height. If your fwhr becomes ideal when a 5’4 female looks at you you will become more attractive. This can go the other way explaining why some short men can slay taller females. I don’t know the ranges but I will have to calculate them soon.

Conclusion
There is an ideal FWHR / midface ratio for every male height depending on which size of female you want. This theory can help explain why certain people can slay very hard IRL even though they don’t have ideal features in picture. So try it out, if your fwhr is around 1.7 or lower try to go after shorter females, you may be surprised at how well it turns out for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
Absolutely zero news

Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feminineboi, Ritalincell, Copeful and 5 others
Absolutely zero news
Then why are you posting in my thread if this isn't news to you? Are you a braindead idiot? Even so this might not be news to you but it is news to other people so you need to shut your mouth.
I would have ignored you a month ago but I will not do that. Just want to let you know you are a bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ritalincell, Copeful and 9 others
Then why are you posting in my thread if this isn't news to you? Are you a braindead idiot? Even so this might not be news to you but it is news to other people so you need to shut your mouth.

I would have ignored you a month ago but I will not do that. Just want to let you know you are a bitch.

Never question the Senate

Never question the Senate
The Tribe, The Senate, The Circle (RIP)- All childish groups that won't last the test of time. Your little groups amuse me. It must be your way of dealing with your insignificance in the world. That is why I am letting them thrive, but know that. There is no way The Secret Society would let groups that could possibly undermine their goals exist, right? There must be some other purpose. Some other reason. Maybe these groups are one. Maybe we have infiltrated all of them and will make them collapse from the bottom up. Who knows?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: yang, Darkstrand, Deleted member 2769 and 6 others
That’s bullshit
The angle from which they see your face varies all the fucking time, depending on how far away you are from her, if both of you are sitting down, or in bed together… it even depends on your head position, if you’re looking up, down or level.

It’s autism to obsess over the perfect ratio from a specific angle, you should just strive to have good ratios overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SSJ Trunks, Darkstrand and 5 others
That’s bullshit
The angle from which they see your face varies all the fucking time, depending on how far away you are from her, if both of you are sitting down, or in bed together… it even depends on your head position, if you’re looking up, down or level.

It’s autism to obsess over the perfect ratio from a specific angle, you should strive to have good ratios overall
Yes but this is the most important area, underneath your arm. A woman bases all her attraction on first appearances so if you try to tower over her she will remember that.

The Tribe, The Senate, The Circle (RIP)- All childish groups that won't last the test of time. Your little groups amuse me. It must be your way of dealing with your insignificance in the world. That is why I am letting them thrive, but know that. There is no way The Secret Society would let groups that could possibly undermine their goals exist, right? There must be some other purpose. Some other reason. Maybe these groups are one. Maybe we have infiltrated all of them and will make them collapse from the bottom up. Who knows?
the Tribe mogs, the Senate is literally just a group made to try and counter the Tribe
Circle is dead

the Tribe mogs, the Senate is literally just a group made to try and counter the Tribe
Circle is dead
And The Tribe is a group that tried to steal The Secret Society's place. Funny how you all only had the balls to start that group when I was banned.

• +1
Reactions: yang
And The Tribe is a group that tried to steal The Secret Society's place. Funny how you all only had the balls to start that group when I was banned.
bro u literally shat ur pants when people started sharing pics which u posted in rating section.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and BigBoy
The SS only has 1 member which is you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, BigBoy and Aesthetic
Lifefuel ngl

Circle is dead
Most of those circle members have either left the site after lookism shutdown / ascended / are banned on looksmax.me

They were good PSL users tho, funny asf they were basically undisputed lites

Dont think any current group can overtrow them in entertaiment value

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

And you’re an autistic faggot, put me on ignore low T Cuck

Tbh this is the least stupid theory I've seen from you on this site. Congrats

• +1
Reactions: slime
The cope is too strong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and turkproducer
Fwhr wont save your other failos

I really shouldn't have expected anything from you.

Using that 'Head on' and 'Shorter female view' is so stupid

JFL at comparing a flat tilted 2D picture to real life :lul: :lul:

During my ban I have been doing a lot of thinking about male attractiveness and I figured out this theory a few days ago. I hope you all enjoy it.

Introduction
We all know that classically females are attracted to more compact midfaces than normal. This means fwhr around 1.8-2.0 and midfaces around 1-1.05. So why do we see tall male men with longer and less compact faces slay harder than taller men with more compact faces. The answer is simple, perspective.

The Thought Process.
When females see you they are looking up at you hopefully.
9cDL7xSuMyx-Ht_mkbJ5cKY4JBTCausijRRvQVK2H6CNVKeSw59OVE0pDquBwUb_t7gwkRNRYeSJm1b89RdFE6mD7ZhY-xRnY0UZ-h-svWgmcspG9WNRKgRjEgmSCW2oTZiAWgB9

Your FWHR and Midface ratio changes depending on how short they are.
cQBqd83iXDq7_ld28Eo3ZiDyQn_lspU5ZqaXvEBPpm-lC2RFa5mj_lDNkyI6a7mV0C24T6kpCb_11yKnVM0Pd-4aRvvYWb3sYfpG7vpdzrMMWH0WkGIYmauZqad4ACoH0qb0BGtO

So if you are keeping up with me you now understand that these values are variable. You need to understand that each height has an ideal fwhr for certain female height. If your fwhr becomes ideal when a 5’4 female looks at you you will become more attractive. This can go the other way explaining why some short men can slay taller females. I don’t know the ranges but I will have to calculate them soon.

Conclusion
There is an ideal FWHR / midface ratio for every male height depending on which size of female you want. This theory can help explain why certain people can slay very hard IRL even though they don’t have ideal features in picture. So try it out, if your fwhr is around 1.7 or lower try to go after shorter females, you may be surprised at how well it turns out for you.
Beyond over...my midface is compact but iam short af

What if i sit and 5'4 foid is looking from above me? Is it over at that point

Another genius thread from slime

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
tbh i thought about this but it doesn't make sense. Compare to anyone you know that is much taller than you, you don't see them like that. The reason is that if you are standing a distance away the effect becomes much less pronounced. Unless the girl is standing directly next to you 24/7 it won't be how she views you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I was going to make a post about this called "Neck Theory" but you posted this a month ago, looks like I get IQmogged this time.
My experience is I dragged my airway upwards back into my skull, reversing 20 years of mouthbreathing, at least in terms of my airway, not facial projection. I did this over the past 2 months while hard mewing and facepulling 24/7, except I wasn't only yanking my palate forward but I'd shove my fingers in my mouth and push my soft palate and throat upwards. Basically go as far as you can without gagging. I was obviously doing this with the intention to get better maxilla/mandible projection, but I hadn't taken the neckpill at that time so I didn't know that to even START affecting your facial bones, you need to roll your neck back up like sticking a fruit rollup back onto the wrapper after you unwrapped it. This is why most people get NO results from mewing - they're so recessed that they have to respool their neck to be able to push on the maxilla in the first place. Otherwise you're just pushing on palate tissue without affecting the maxilla. It's like trying to push a cow bone out of a steak by applying force with your tongue to the side of the meat instead of the bone. Two months ago, if I opened my mouth as wide as I could, I wouldn't have been able to see my uvula or the hole of my throat at all. That's how far down my airway was. I was scared when I saw the hole in my throat for the first time in years because I thought I tore something, but that's just how you're supposed to look.
I assumed the relation between neck gains and forward growth was linear but now I don't think so, mewing after childhood has a hard time causing forward growth because you're pushing bone around, but it is not that hard to fix your neck recession imo, which is in some angles JUST AS GOOD. That's the key part, even if your face is recessed, if you fix your NECK recession (how far down your mouthbreather skull has melted into your neck) you can jut more believably which allows you to jawfraud in pics and even sometimes irl. And obviously, if you don't want to walk around jutting all day, your neck just looks thicker and more masculine at rest. This has far reaching effects into back posture too, it's much easier to maintain a posterior pelvic tilt with your airway unrecessed because your center of mass changes. I have partially atrophied core muscles that I previously never used for anything besides situps being activated now while I do everyday activities because my neck insertion is back to normal. Unrecessing your neck makes your body less soy automatically.

Attachments

• allneck.jpg
    allneck.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back