The two highest appeal chads

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Prime Fransisco Lachowski and Tyler Maher.

Keep coping with Hexum, Cavill, Gandy, bomer, Cox, even Pitt etc.

None of these Chads has both: a good looking face and great height. They all just have a good looking face. Gandy is tall but still not as tall as maher. And facially also not that high appeal imo.

Chico is 6‘3.5-4 tall, has a big skull, ideal pretty boy face, great proportions and frame.
There is simply no one who could mog him in appeal for young girls (high school/early college age)
876AFB8B 7DAA 45DF 87F7 126A64A361BB

5F91F3FF F6D8 4157 8E45 56A21A7E456C

francisco lachowski model GIF

Tyler Maher is 6‘5 has a high appeal pheno, great Face balanced between masculinity and aesthetics and also good proportions with an ok frame but at his height frame doesn’t matter that much anyways. Nobody can mog his height/face combo in appeal for young women (college age and time after that)
A6131BB7 34E5 4FBD 9B94 390389DD0BEA

F772EF9C 8E63 4097 96C3 892C1F32BF68

5DE054F1 6186 45DD 8BBE 2B269E9BE7BD

11C54BB1 B09B 40C5 A090 433828F8C565

There are some Chads with higher appealing faces than Maher like brad Pitt for example but with overall appeal including height I don’t know if anyone could mog him or Chico.
They both are ideal for maximum appeal and still mogging almost everyone at the same time.
@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @uglymug @AscendingHero @LastHopeForNorman @WannabeJock @Z3n @ForeverRecession @.👽. @Zenturio @Prettyboy

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 15850, Deleted member 14867 and 13 others
tyler is the embodyment of gigachad

• +1
Reactions: darkness97, Deleted member 16641, ArdaxHG and 10 others
Hexum, Cavill, Gandy, bomer, Cox, even Pitt etc.
All of these men have higher appeal than Maher. Stop overrating height and frame when the highest appeal men are fuckin’ manlet twinks.

Niggas will see someone like Harry Styles have the highest appeal in the world currently (definitely in JB appeal) but will still be ignorant about what women want.

Tyler looks so fucking primitive

Pretty boy chad like bomer, delon, guirao, pitt mogs

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Deleted member 14978
Tyler looks so fucking primitive

Pretty boy chad like bomer, delon, guirao, pitt mogs
Facially they are more appealing but he heightmoggs them really hard. In especially in a college or club setting height matters a shit ton

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Niggas will see someone like Harry Styles have the highest appeal in the world currently (definitely in JB appeal) but will still be ignorant about what women want
Jfl alone after this sentence I can’t take you serious.
Harry Styles has high appeal because of his status not because of his looks you brainlet.
Based on looks alone he would be appealmogged to death by Maher and chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lmao, AscendingHero and 4 others
cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15338 and .👽.
I don't think height really matters much past 6'2, it's like ok he height mogs him a lot but he's still taller than 95% of women with heels on.

Imagine thinking prettyboys have more appeal than maesthetic chads :lul:
Downloadfile 18

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hueless, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Paul walker is prolly ideal, i noticed all women like paul walker from all ages and he's 6'2 as well, I asked a lot of girls that I know that are young and asked my mom who is older and they all had good things to say about paul walker.

Paul walker pheno or death

A2
A3a3
Screenshot 55

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lmao, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Imagine thinking prettyboys have more appeal than maesthetic chads :lul:
View attachment 1407220
Chico isn’t an ordinary prettyboy tho.
He is tall af and has big skull. Both ar masculine traits.
He would look big next to Cavill.
And I also was talking about appeal for younger girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and Biiyo03
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and AscendingHero
Both are haloed by height
Ian Somerhalder face mogs both but he's short

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
All of these men have higher appeal than Maher. Stop overrating height and frame when the highest appeal men are fuckin’ manlet twinks.

Niggas will see someone like Harry Styles have the highest appeal in the world currently (definitely in JB appeal) but will still be ignorant about what women want.
Literally no girl would prefer Harry Styles over Chico

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
Both are haloed by height
Ian Somerhalder face mogs both but he's short
No way. Chico’s face looks much more harmonious. Ian only mogs in coloring.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
Harry Styles has high appeal because of his status not because of his looks you brainlet.
How do you think he got status??? Fuckin’ retards on this site

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
How do you think he got status??? Fuckin’ retards on this site
Because he is a musician you low iQcel.
I am not saying he is bad looking but he looks definitely worse than Maher and Chico.

Because he is a musician you low iQcel.
I am not saying he is bad looking but he looks definitely worse than Maher and Chico.
Musicans only get famous if they are attractive. Nobody wants to hear a ugly nigga or mediocre one sing about love which is what 99.9% of all music is.

Yeah he looks worse to YOU not foids. Get it together you moron

Jfl imagine being blackpilled and saying this :lul:
You say no girl would pick Harry over them but when it comes to ask them this is your response? How the fuck do “know” they wouldn’t pick Harry if you don’t wanna ask them? Lol is it because YOU wouldn’t pick him over them? Stop pushing your own stupid thoughts on to foids.

Ask them lil’ nigga. Ask them.

Musicans only get famous if they are attractive. Nobody wants to hear a ugly nigga or mediocre one sing about love which is what 99.9% of all music is.

He is just a htn halloed by status you dont need to be a gigachad to sing about love, and he doesnt have sex appeal he is the perfect betabux lookswise, people here want to be perfect fuckboy (like Chico or Maher) you know

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
so because he and his clown crew met the looks requirement to win britain's got talent and sell tickets to 8 year old girls it means that he has higher sexual market value than two 6'4 supermodels who are known for mogging everyone on wattpad and tinder :lul:
Jfl @Frank Jack is probably a horse faced black twink coping with tiktok prettyboys plus he is low iq too over :feelskek:

so because he and his clown crew met the looks requirement to win britain's got talent and sell tickets to 8 year old girls it means that he has higher sexual market value than two 6'4 supermodels who are known for mogging everyone on wattpad and tinder :lul:
Wattpad and Tinder jfl.

1. Go check the amount of views Harry Styles stories get on wattpad
2. You can’t use Harry on tinder because he has actual status. Maher is a fuckin’ nobody thus it’s easier to run tinder game with him. Did you not realize this before you typed that shit?

He is just a htn halloed by status you dont need to be a gigachad to sing about love, and he doesnt have sex appeal he is the perfect betabux lookswise, people here want to be perfect fuckboy (like Chico or Maher) you know
Your opinion. Ask foids.
:feelswah:

You are seriously beyond retarded if you think girls would chose Harry styles over prime Chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Jfl @Frank Jack is probably a horse faced black twink coping with tiktok prettyboys plus he is low iq too over :feelskek:
Nice cope. Ask foids tho.

You say no girl would pick Harry over them but when it comes to ask them this is your response? How the fuck do “know” they wouldn’t pick Harry if you don’t wanna ask them? Lol is it because YOU wouldn’t pick him over them? Stop pushing your own stupid thoughts on to foids.

Ask them lil’ nigga. Ask them.
Just like girls preferring nice guys when you ask them right when in reality they do opposite

Wattpad and Tinder jfl.

1. Go check the amount of views Harry Styles stories get on wattpad
Who cares about numbers? Status halo you brainlet.
There are maybe also more views on Wattpad stories about Ed sheeren. Does that make him attractive looking? No

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Who cares about numbers? Status halo you brainlet.
There are maybe also more views on Wattpad stories about Ed sheeren. Does that make him attractive looking? No
Look at the reads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
yes. chico has the same amount despite having a fraction of the status jfl
Lmao no he doesn’t. Simple search on wattpad will tell you that.

are we gonna use that same argument for adam driver?
Ah yes bring up a man who women are divided on if he’s attractive vs one who’s universally agreed on that he is.

Point is if your argument for Maher having more appeal is tinder you are retarded.

so let's get this very clear. you believe that harry styles if he was a nobody and put his pics up on tinder with "5'10" in his bio, would do as well as or better than maher making a tinder with "6'4" in his bio?
Good reading comprehension would tell you I think this. Stop asking stupid questions.

Chico isn’t an ordinary prettyboy tho.
He is tall af and has big skull. Both ar masculine traits.
He would look big next to Cavill.
And I also was talking about appeal for younger girls
Hes taller than cavill but gets brutally framemogged, that is important. If they were standing next to each other IRL, Cavill would outslay across all age groups

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
Hes taller than cavill but gets brutally framemogged, that is important. If they were standing next to each other IRL, Cavill would outslay across all age groups
Not brutally framemogged.
Chico’s frame is decent.
Also you are coping extremely hard if you think young girls would choose Cavill over Chico

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
African scientists come up with a new discovery !
Yep.
if maher does the best on tinder and harry styles "can't be used" then at the very least that means it's extremely likely that maher is more appealing because harry styles happening to be the one individual to beat him is 1 in a very big number.
no it’s because he’s famous and Maher isn’t. It’s that simple. You can’t get accurate results for a multitude of reasons because of this.
it's like i'm arguing with a guy who is saying he's faster than usain bolt and that I can't say he isn't because he has never raced in the olympics with him.
I don’t need to race Bolt to know this. I can just run the 40 and measure my time against his and it would pale. You tried to be a smart ass but failed hard.

i just wanted to be 100% certain that you actually held such a ridiculous position before potentially strawmanning you. it's finished.
Yeah yeah get on with it

You are coping extremely hard rn @Frank Jack
40598AD6 B857 4212 807A 0571C092684A

60B27C3E 11DB 4CBF AF39 5A69408E3D81
63AD4469 4C8E 4C24 93F1 BC07D692D2B8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
I
Prime Fransisco Lachowski and Tyler Maher.

Keep coping with Hexum, Cavill, Gandy, bomer, Cox, even Pitt etc.

None of these Chads has both: a good looking face and great height. They all just have a good looking face. Gandy is tall but still not as tall as maher. And facially also not that high appeal imo.

Chico is 6‘3.5-4 tall, has a big skull, ideal pretty boy face, great proportions and frame.
There is simply no one who could mog him in appeal for young girls (high school/early college age)
View attachment 1407190
View attachment 1407191
francisco lachowski model GIF

Tyler Maher is 6‘5 has a high appeal pheno, great Face balanced between masculinity and aesthetics and also good proportions with an ok frame but at his height frame doesn’t matter that much anyways. Nobody can mog his height/face combo in appeal for young women (college age and time after that)
View attachment 1407198
View attachment 1407199
View attachment 1407200
View attachment 1407201

There are some Chads with higher appealing faces than Maher like brad Pitt for example but with overall appeal including height I don’t know if anyone could mog him or Chico.
They both are ideal for maximum appeal and still mogging almost everyone at the same time.
@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @uglymug @AscendingHero @LastHopeForNorman @WannabeJock @Z3n @ForeverRecession @.👽. @Zenturio @Prettyboy
prime chico mogs everyone

His face. Ask foids who has the better face and you’ll be shocked but shouldn’t be surprised considering I’ve been telling you Harry appeals to more foids than they do.
You can’t ask foids this question because they are biased because of Harry’s status. They also would say Harry looks better than Hexum etc. So their opinion doesn’t mean shit.
He has status because of his face. Don’t know how many times I have to say this.
no he doesn’t. Because how do you explain ed sheerans Status then? Same or atleast similar music genre and he also has high status despite being an ugly ginger.

@loox just stop arguing with this retard. It’s a waste of time and he probably trolls anyways.

You can’t ask foids this question because they are biased because of Harry’s status. They also would say Harry looks better than Hexum etc. So their opinion doesn’t mean shit.
Foids opinions are the only opinions that will ever matter in this world. God, why do y’all cope so hard?

Because how do you explain ed sheerans Status then? Same or atleast similar music genre and he also has high status selige being an ugly ginger.
Sheehan has a niche appeal but he’s still much better looking than the average man. Either way I never said you can only get status if you have good face, I just said Harry only has status because of his face which is undeniable.

But anyway I don’t know why you’re talking about Sheeran when I DESTROYED you when you tried to say he got more wattpad views than Harry lol.

Foids opinions are the only opinions that will ever matter in this world. God, why do y’all cope so hard?
As I said they are biased and don’t rate the Looks only. If Harry is their favorite singer they will obv rate him higher in looks than he truly is
Sheehan has a niche appeal but he’s still much better looking than the average man
AC4BA325 A994 4FD0 A5A2 457ADA4B99C6
ABAF0DC0 F559 4399 BEEF 30A32F6623CD

I just said Harry only has status because of his face which is undeniable.
It is deniable because there are better looking men with less status or no status at all

As I said they are biased and don’t rate the Looks only. If Harry is their favorite singer they will obv rate him higher in looks than he truly is
Lmao cage at you saying (paraphrasing here) “how have you black pilled and think this” and then turn around and say foids don’t rate looks only lmao.

Sheehan has a niche appeal but he’s still much better looking than the average man
ac4ba325-a994-4fd0-a5a2-457ada4b99c6-gif.1407292

abaf0dc0-f559-4399-beef-30a32f6623cd-jpeg.1407294

have you seen the average man?

It is deniable because there are better looking men with less status
That’s your opinion but it certainly isn’t foids.

Lmao cage at you saying (paraphrasing here) “how have you black pilled and think this” and then turn around and say foids don’t rate looks only lmao.
You still don’t get it. Nobody Rates looks only.
You will automatically rate someone you like higher than he truly is.

Harry styles would get rated lower by the same girl if he was just a random guy on the street
have you seen the average man?
yes and he isn’t a lazy eyed ginger with no eyebrows
That’s your opinion but it certainly isn’t foids
That’s not just my opinion.
Matt bomer for example is objectively better looking but has less status than Harry styles

this entire reply was pathetic and unfortunately you're probably the only person on this entire thread that fails to see that.

it's funny because I recalled you making an old thread with sensible opinions and I was spot on:

looks like something went very right in that brain of yours
I know. Thanks.

This forum is unironically gay