The UK is nightmare mode for the average man. It's 1000% over for UK-cels.

All of them look low class and incredibly gymaxxed, fat distrubution ass>>>>muscle ass, might aswell grab the ass of a dude.

fucking hell uk is soo bad, gutter nation, gutter dating market.
Different strokes for different folks, I agree low class dominates in uk on social media I'm afraid due to love island etc.

High class girls don't post they're half naked bodies on social media, they are a dime a dozen bro.

I wanna move to Canada tbh

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
the one in the blue looks just like a foid who went to a gym I went to a few weeks ago, her name was Zara or zoe or something, she asked me for a spot. are you sure shes in Holland not Manchester lol?
Yea her name's Zara came upon my insta feed, think she's from Manchester like you hahaha think it was her lol that's crazy- she's growing big on insta and tiktok, look at the size of that thing lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
most of these slags are going to go for RTT mulatto or white slayer types for sure, but also theres a LOT of these girls in the right places and theres LOADS of bodymaxxed girls who live in the gym get fake tits, lips, etc and they're not all gonna get a love island wannabe.

that's why I say UK is actually a great place for HTN if they want a relationship.
This is why I have some hope Bhai hahaha not that I'd wanna be with a fake girl long term but Fwb is ideal

Yea her name's Zara came upon my insta feed, think she's from Manchester like you hahaha think it was her lol that's crazy- she's growing big on insta and tiktok, look at the size of that thing lol
Link her instagram

Her ass is glorious wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Chadethnic101
damn yeah shes v hot in real.life and her ass is legit. also she does seem like a nice girl, not a bitch.

I had zero interest in foids right now so didnt do shit, but I only seen.her 2 times and one time a JBW roid freak with shit hair hit on her and she dismissed him, another time a RTT mulatto with curly hair and good bones hit on her and either got her number or her insta.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and AscendingHero
it really is over in the UK. NT and social circle provide consistent results if you dont have maher like looks. Christ i need to Eastern Europe max asap. If you go to clubs 90% of girl groups all form a circle making it legit impossible to open them since they have their guard up. The only way to bypass their guards is to have god tier looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, EverythingMattersCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
damn yeah shes v hot in real.life and her ass is legit. also she does seem like a nice girl, not a bitch.
Holy shit u saw her irl? where? how tall is she? how tall are u?

how did she act? how was her ass in 3d live? JFL

Link her instagram

Her ass is glorious wtf
she didnt have a manc accent btw, seemed more Midland's ish or maybe even southern.

but yeah she has legit got 1 in 100k ass, but it's not the kind of ass that does anything for me at all, way too hard and round only good got looking at.

I sacked gyms off after that and just go to my old boxing club, theres only like 4 foids and they're al.goblins, and hardly any JBW, just Paks, bbc, few arabs and moroccans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Daily reminder that I have literally ZERO IRL FRIENDS in my city. All my high scholl buddies are off doing stuff while im left to wageslave and looksmax rot

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16453 and thereallegend

I had zero interest in foids right now so didnt do shit, but I only seen.her 2 times and one time a JBW roid freak with shit hair hit on her and she dismissed him, another time a RTT mulatto with curly hair and good bones hit on her and either got her number or her insta.
Ngl rn I'd be a little afraid to approach her esp in a gym lol

she didnt have a manc accent btw, seemed more Midland's ish or maybe even southern.

but yeah she has legit got 1 in 100k ass, but it's not the kind of ass that does anything for me at all, way too hard and round only good got looking at.

I sacked gyms off after that and just go to my old boxing club, theres only like 4 foids and they're al.goblins, and hardly any JBW, just Paks, bbc, few arabs and moroccans
Why did u stop going to that gym? did u talk to her? how did u know it was hard lol

Link her instagram

Her ass is glorious wtf
Trying to find her account again bro as it appeared on explore, will report back

Would u day the mullatto is better looking than me atm? Obvs I'm not fully looksmaxxed yet

• +1
View attachment 1530024

I've been saying this forever. Trying to get a British woman that doesn't look like a ham roll is like playing the hardest boss on Dark Souls with no ability to take damage. A mammoth task if you're a sub-chadlite. Almost improbable if you're non-NT.

66% of university males aren't having any sex whatsoever.

Let's look at all the options you have to ascend as a UK-cel.

Online Dating:
90/10 theory. 90% of women have sex with the top 10% of men. Tbh that's probably being generous, and we have seen enough @Xangsane Tinder experiments to know how over it is. Landwhales will accrue 1k+ matches in a big city, while her looksmatch can't get a single like that isn't a bot or tranny. It's over. What else is there to say? The women that plague these apps are generally low quality and rack up huge body counts from having sex with a small % of slayers.

Water is wet, but I have never seen experiments as damning as in the UK. The results defy normie logic, even considering that men vastly outnumber women on the app.

Bar and Clubs:
Most of you guys don't understand just how desperate some men are here. You only have to look at the clubs to see the Blackpill in action. Most of the clubs in my uni town play the same shitty music every week. So why do subhuman men constantly go back, knowing there is nothing new on offer? They are incapable of dancing, and aside from the smoking area, you can't even talk to anyone. They want to get lucky with a club slut. But many normies don't seem to grasp that the club is no better than the strip club. You pay money to enter and buy drinks, with a 98% chance of leaving alone (unless you are chad). You spend most of your time flailing your arms about like a retard and watching scantily-dressed girls dance. The best-case scenario is you get blue balls from a makeout or Becky grinding on you.

The worst part about the UK night scene is that people are much less open. You can't pull up solo, or you will look like a weirdo. People (especially girls) stick to their friendship groups.

View attachment 1530037

I have concluded that for consistent results in the night scene, you need Maher-level looks. Even Maher wouldn't be able to pull on every night out due to logistics. The cost-benefit ratio of going out to get girls in the UK is not worth it, even for chad.

Social Circle:
The most realistic chance to ascend for a Brit-cel, but there are undoubtedly caveats.

Being NT is a prerequisite here. If you are introverted, it's over for you as a sub-chadlite. In other Western countries, you can somewhat get away with being shy, but if you deviate from societal norms here... it's over for you.

Many men have given up:
While a lot of men are desperate, many have given up altogether. There was never a MGTOW-esque, portentous epiphany where low-value men suddenly decide "to go their own way" and put themselves above all women. It's a slow process where a Brit-cel's will to seek women slowly abrades into nothingness. The constant belittlement and the harsh rejections from faked-up landwhales, or getting messed around constantly by flirting Beckies with no release; it's tantamount to purgatory. Even the way some British women carry themselves, their mannerisms, and body language, oozes a pompous display of superiority over ugly/normie men.

The lucky few normies that do ascend are constantly doubting themselves. Women have so many options: the desperate normies orbiting them in their classes/ the workplace, the hordes of simps' flirting with them on social media, and Tinder chad is only a swipe away. The forbidden fruit of cheating is hanging so low, women are practically sucking the juices out of the apple at any given moment.

I'm sure every Westerner here can relate to what I'm saying, but you have no idea how bad it is here. The UK is the perfect recipe for hypergamy:

- High population density. Women have unlimited options within close proximity, which exacerbates hypergamy further in Online Dating.

- Developed country. The more secure a country (i,.e. more security, welfare net), the more sexual selection becomes about looks over resources.

- Strong feminist movement has created entitled and obnoxious women. Every woman believes they are entitled to a handsome and tall chad.

- Cultural factors People underestimate how much subconscious programming goes into media consumption. All of the shitty reality TV shows that were spawned in the UK. Love Island has made every woman believe they are entitled to a man above their looks level.

Conclusion:
It's so bad here. I would say only Scandinavia, Germany, and Southern Europe comes close to the dating situation in the UK. Surely it can't get any worse I tell myself, but modern hypergamy is a bottomless pit. You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans. Even resource attraction is no longer an option for most men because Zoomer girls have better career prospects than men do. Social media and the commodification of dating through apps has also made everything 100x harder for normie men.

It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have the ugliest women in Europe anyways.

Tagging UK-cels:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet
fogdart
@fogdart @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
astatine
@astatine @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @Introvertednarc @deepweb1298 @n0rthface
I agree with you that even maher wouldn’t have a 100% pull ratio every time he goes out

I think 70% at best
How did this low sex appeal normie pull this girl who mogs Maher's GF ? Do you this his GF faps to Maher's pictures on the low?

Screen Shot 2022 02 08 at 121952 PM

this is him next to Maher btw

Screen Shot 2022 02 08 at 122044 PM

Goodfellas GIF
ray liotta GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Holy shit u saw her irl? where? how tall is she? how tall are u?

how did she act? how was her ass in 3d live? JFL
if it's the same girl, which I think it is cos @Chadethnic101 said shes in Manchester not Holland, I am 90% sure.

name was Zara or Zoe, those pics are frauded but her ass is legit the kind that would turn heads in any street in the world, even Rio or Miami or Medellin.

those asses I.like to look at and say great, but zero interest in fucking them, need a big fucking pillow ass to get me interested.

shes normal height about 5'8", she seemed very nice asked me nicely for a spot, made some polite convo, I didnt bother asking much, maybe I came across as an asshole. she also did NOT come across as a bimbo at all surprisingly, so I wont very surprised if she has a real job.

oh and if it is her.she was hip thrusting like 250k or something totally crazy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Trying to find her account again bro as it appeared on explore, will report back

Would u day the mullatto is better looking than me atm? Obvs I'm not fully looksmaxxed yet
yes bhai he was good, he was a v solid 6', hair was curly really good colour and pretty jacked.

if it's the same girl, which I think it is cos @Chadethnic101 said shes in Manchester not Holland, I am 90% sure.

name was Zara or Zoe, those pics are frauded but her ass is legit the kind that would turn heads in any street in the world, even Rio or Miami or Medellin.

those asses I.like to look at and say great, but zero interest in fucking them, need a big fucking pillow ass to get me interested.

shes normal height about 5'8", she seemed very nice asked me nicely for a spot, made some polite convo, I didnt bother asking much, maybe I came across as an asshole. she also did NOT come across as a bimbo at all surprisingly, so I wont very surprised if she has a real job.

her ass is my ideal, ive never seen an ass like that ngl irl must look insane

• Love it
yes bhai he was good, he was a v solid 6', hair was curly really good colour and pretty jacked.
damn bhai hopefully i can ascend to a high level

post examples of a pillow ass lol

mirin

lol wtf

why didn't u make a move bull?!

Why did u stop going to that gym? did u talk to her? how did u know it was hard lol
had a 1 week trial pass.
dont wanna workout to build muscle now.just wanna.cut like.crazy and that gym is full of pretty boys and poser girls, I just wanted to.get back.to a shitty rough house gym.

it looked hard

• +1
her ass is my ideal, ive never seen an ass like that ngl irl must look insane
Seeing asses even remotely plump irl is insane, bc every girl is so flat.

I remember when i went to florida, insane stacies there, but chad/tyrone only i saw it with my own eyes.

I remember i was at IMG and saw two incredible blonde stacies with some of the best asses i've seen irl, wearing grey/black sweat pants, yoga pants respectively, i got incredibly turned on holy crap.

I will never forget that days some yr back.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I slayed 2 English girls that I met in nightclubs in Ireland just by asking them to come back to mine right away and they agreed with no resistance
If anyone wants to rate what percentile they would rank in England I can pm pics

I feel like UK was the Euro country with the most liberal views towards casual sex where the common trend was that any girl will fuck a guy who makes minimal effort with her if he mogs her by 1 point, but not give her looksmatch the time of day.
Whereas in Euro countries a girl will expect effort from both her looksmatch and a guy who mogs her by a point before she gives up sex but either guy could potentially get it.
Once UK guys realize the only barrier to instant casual sex is mogging the girl that they approach, they then start looksmaxing to get higher quality girls, but the effect this has is that the guy above them on the ladder starts looksmaxing as well so they don't actually get better girls, the girls standards just go up, then eventually it's a minimum requirement to be RTT but instead of fucking a girl you mog by one point you need to mog her by 2 points and so it continues in that pattern until every girl requires Maher
Online dating accelerated this

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, forevergymcelling, thereallegend and 2 others
post examples of a pillow ass lol

mirin

lol wtf

why didn't u make a move bull?!
cant post pillow ass too many lurkers.

didnt make a move cos she is legit out of my league and.shes defo not my type, and I was pretty fucked up.back.then by oneitis.

irl I'd honestly call.her a strong 8.5, lot of people were lurking on her. she might have even asked me for a spot because I.clearly wasnt lurking, cos that kind of ass is too crazy. I have lived in.Medellin man where 90% of girls have ass implants and since then I.never really liked it

• +1
Ngl rn I'd be a little afraid to approach her esp in a gym lol
yeah defo, I could tell these guys were super NT.

I face mogged the JBW but he was roided, but the mulatto mogged me totally.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Read everything. Holy shit. Absolutely brutal. I have nothing more to say. GG

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16453, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
btw she looked really young, like early 20s

yeah defo, I could tell these guys were super NT.

I face mogged the JBW but he was roided, but the mulatto mogged me totally.
My goal is to mog this mullato hard bhai

No not as ripped and lighter skin
would a tattoo sleeve boost my smv you rekon bhai? rare to see currys with tats tbh so i think it would massively

Yeh u defo should.

Key is not to look curry, just look ambiguous man
south american is the look i need to portray, and they all have tats look at the footballers.

Zara from the gym may mistake me for a Man city youth player at the club then hahaha

Listen to the British cunts voice in this video, absolutely disgusting with her butterface melted maxilla (timestamped)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Xangsane and 1 other person
Listen to the British cunts voice in this video, absolutely disgusting with her butterface melted maxilla (timestamped)

You just know a girl is British when she has that compact midFACE, recessed maxilla, Short FACE syndrome pug FACE action going on. Uniquely phenotypic traits that only British women seem to have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, Warlow and 3 others
Yeah, everything you've said pretty much matches my own observations, it is indeed over for everyone that's below a chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 15556 and 2 others
I'm dating in the UK. 3/4 girls I go on dates with are Chinese immigrants. Not even trying for this on purpose, it just happens naturally.
Same here, an normal
Looking white woman is impossible to get in this nation if your sub Maher. Lol at these jokes @House Lannister and @justinzayn claiming to know guys slaying, yeah fuckers get lucky no shit but in general it’s nightmare there also, tales men lie a lot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, justinzayn and House Lannister
majourity of usa n australia and south africa is ethnically british too cuz british empire
does this apply to them as well?
South Africa is only 8% white lol

This thread seems like utter cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
you forgot to mention the most important thing:

British girls are subhuman as fuck :feelskek:

It’s literally lucky for a chad/ chadlite to even get a “hot” girl here

hot girls in the UK are non existent

Which means that even tall chadlites have to settle with subhuman caked up foids with a disgusting chav accent

It’s legit over for me I’ve never been able to secure a relationship despite 5 lays

Now that I’m thinking of it it might not even be worth it :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, 6ft4 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member
Uk easy I can’t lie

Attachments

• 72423723-8C54-4376-826E-51BDD2361422.jpeg
    72423723-8C54-4376-826E-51BDD2361422.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member
“just be chad bro” :feelskek:
I ain’t even Chad I’m htn/chadlite I get mogger on Instagram but IRL I mog the guys who mog me online.I don’t get tinder dates I get loads matches but no further action but whenever I go clubs I find it so easy to get laid

I ain’t even Chad I’m htn/chadlite I get mogger on Instagram but IRL I mog the guys who mog me online.I don’t get tinder dates I get loads matches but no further action but whenever I go clubs I find it so easy to get laid
wait is that you in the pic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1530024

I've been saying this forever. Trying to get a British woman that doesn't look like a ham roll is like playing the hardest boss on Dark Souls with no ability to take damage. A mammoth task if you're a sub-chadlite. Almost improbable if you're non-NT.

66% of university males aren't having any sex whatsoever.

Let's look at all the options you have to ascend as a UK-cel.

Online Dating:
90/10 theory. 90% of women have sex with the top 10% of men. Tbh that's probably being generous, and we have seen enough @Xangsane Tinder experiments to know how over it is. Landwhales will accrue 1k+ matches in a big city, while her looksmatch can't get a single like that isn't a bot or tranny. It's over. What else is there to say? The women that plague these apps are generally low quality and rack up huge body counts from having sex with a small % of slayers.

Water is wet, but I have never seen experiments as damning as in the UK. The results defy normie logic, even considering that men vastly outnumber women on the app.

Bar and Clubs:
Most of you guys don't understand just how desperate some men are here. You only have to look at the clubs to see the Blackpill in action. Most of the clubs in my uni town play the same shitty music every week. So why do subhuman men constantly go back, knowing there is nothing new on offer? They are incapable of dancing, and aside from the smoking area, you can't even talk to anyone. They want to get lucky with a club slut. But many normies don't seem to grasp that the club is no better than the strip club. You pay money to enter and buy drinks, with a 98% chance of leaving alone (unless you are chad). You spend most of your time flailing your arms about like a retard and watching scantily-dressed girls dance. The best-case scenario is you get blue balls from a makeout or Becky grinding on you.

The worst part about the UK night scene is that people are much less open. You can't pull up solo, or you will look like a weirdo. People (especially girls) stick to their friendship groups.

View attachment 1530037

I have concluded that for consistent results in the night scene, you need Maher-level looks. Even Maher wouldn't be able to pull on every night out due to logistics. The cost-benefit ratio of going out to get girls in the UK is not worth it, even for chad.

Social Circle:
The most realistic chance to ascend for a Brit-cel, but there are undoubtedly caveats.

Being NT is a prerequisite here. If you are introverted, it's over for you as a sub-chadlite. In other Western countries, you can somewhat get away with being shy, but if you deviate from societal norms here... it's over for you.

Many men have given up:
While a lot of men are desperate, many have given up altogether. There was never a MGTOW-esque, portentous epiphany where low-value men suddenly decide "to go their own way" and put themselves above all women. It's a slow process where a Brit-cel's will to seek women slowly abrades into nothingness. The constant belittlement and the harsh rejections from faked-up landwhales, or getting messed around constantly by flirting Beckies with no release; it's tantamount to purgatory. Even the way some British women carry themselves, their mannerisms, and body language, oozes a pompous display of superiority over ugly/normie men.

The lucky few normies that do ascend are constantly doubting themselves. Women have so many options: the desperate normies orbiting them in their classes/ the workplace, the hordes of simps' flirting with them on social media, and Tinder chad is only a swipe away. The forbidden fruit of cheating is hanging so low, women are practically sucking the juices out of the apple at any given moment.

I'm sure every Westerner here can relate to what I'm saying, but you have no idea how bad it is here. The UK is the perfect recipe for hypergamy:

- High population density. Women have unlimited options within close proximity, which exacerbates hypergamy further in Online Dating.

- Developed country. The more secure a country (i,.e. more security, welfare net), the more sexual selection becomes about looks over resources.

- Strong feminist movement has created entitled and obnoxious women. Every woman believes they are entitled to a handsome and tall chad.

- Cultural factors People underestimate how much subconscious programming goes into media consumption. All of the shitty reality TV shows that were spawned in the UK. Love Island has made every woman believe they are entitled to a man above their looks level.

Conclusion:
It's so bad here. I would say only Scandinavia, Germany, and Southern Europe comes close to the dating situation in the UK. Surely it can't get any worse I tell myself, but modern hypergamy is a bottomless pit. You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans. Even resource attraction is no longer an option for most men because Zoomer girls have better career prospects than men do. Social media and the commodification of dating through apps has also made everything 100x harder for normie men.

It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have the ugliest women in Europe anyways.

Tagging UK-cels:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet
fogdart
@fogdart @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
astatine
@astatine @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @Introvertednarc @deepweb1298 @n0rthface
Legit. The common wealth is particularly brutal in terms of dating for men. England seems awful.

@Artiste the best looking guy he gets bare girls but we both get ghosted online init