The UK is nightmare mode for the average man. It's 1000% over for UK-cels.

All you need to do well in Uk

Is Approach it’s a numbers game RTT low body fat with roids and make sure you run before a night out it will make ur cheekbones pop more wear tight clothes which make your shoulders look wide 300 press ups before you enter the club

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Dreadnoughtus, Deleted member 15556 and 2 others
I once went on badoo and set the country to UK
Girls looked surprisingly good
Average in uk looks slightly better than average here in russia

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
Same here, an normal
Looking white woman is impossible to get in this nation if your sub Maher. Lol at these jokes @House Lannister and @justinzayn claiming to know guys slaying, yeah fuckers get lucky no shit but in general it’s nightmare there also, tales men lie a lot
i never claimed they slayed,my cousins typically dates average becky most of the time,
and i dont know how hard is dating in uk,maybe its is?
by brotheres in uk are light handsome robust tall,so they dont have much problem,plus they r rich and know how to speak british very well

and i aint a joke,just giving my two cents on the topic,i know competion in uk is very hard

Robert

I know a alot of relatives and close brother who married and dated uk women ,including my uncle who is married to a white us women in cali.but i dont brag much

Last edited:
The UK is Maher/Thurston or rot

• JFL
Tinder is easier than real life imo

Club game is hard mode, 50% HP, one shot kill, no checkpoints, no HUD tier
I found the opposite tbh
I think for tinder face comes first but for clubs height+frame comes first
that was pre-covid though now both are impossible for sub roided Maher morph

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
dnr but the UK is literally the easiest place to get laid lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMattersCel and Gunfire
And who asked you?
By making this post, he asked for me to reply to him. That's how internet forums work. Mirin' your autism

Lol what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I found the opposite tbh
I think for tinder face comes first but for clubs height+frame comes first
that was pre-covid though now both are impossible for sub roided Maher morph
IRl clubs are much easier comparing to Tinder

Only the fact u make a move and not standing a corner separate u from tinder warriors

Also sluts are drunk there

Uk clubs must be a paradise from what i saw how English slats behave

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
know a british HTN on the lower end here in Sweden, he is together with one of the biggest bar/party slut in the city. She mogs most UK whores and he prob is more happy than ever he would be in UK.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
oh and also forgot she is not even swedish jfl, she is pole

You just know a girl is British when she has that compact midFACE, recessed maxilla, Short FACE syndrome pug FACE action going on. Uniquely phenotypic traits that only British women seem to have.
i noticed many brits have similar proportions to ethnics but just white, big ass head to small body.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
IRl clubs are much easier comparing to Tinder

Only the fact u make a move and not standing a corner separate u from tinder warriors

Also sluts are drunk there

Uk clubs must be a paradise from what i saw how English slats behave
UK clubs used to be decent especially if you're tall+gymceled but since they reopened post-covid it's harder here (although I am also a 26 year oldcel now which may be a factor)

Read every word :Comfy: Motivates me to come to the UK & club with y’all:feelsgood:

Imagine having the honor to compete with other chads and tyrones.. it'll be like Keys to the VIP all over again.

The club scene here in the US is boring.. I need to try different environments and get MOGGED once in a while @chadison @mulattomaxxer @

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, eduardkoopman, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
you forgot to mention the most important thing:

British girls are subhuman as fuck :feelskek:

It’s literally lucky for a chad/ chadlite to even get a “hot” girl here

hot girls in the UK are non existent

Which means that even tall chadlites have to settle with subhuman caked up foids with a disgusting chav accent

It’s legit over for me I’ve never been able to secure a relationship despite 5 lays

Now that I’m thinking of it it might not even be worth it :feelswah:

Leave this shithole asap, there's a few gold pits in the EU that aren't that known yet, try your luck there. :feelsyay: Nobody with that potential should be wasting his time in this cesspool called UK srs.

• +1
Southern European females look like absolute shit on average.
Can confirm. Italy and Portugal are especially brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and fras
Can confirm. Italy and Portugal are especially brutal

100% agreed lol, been to both and it baffles me how people can think these foids that look like a mixture of rats and birds are even slightly good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, eduardkoopman and thatrussianguy
Clubs is easy when you look decent and you bring the right energy. You still get a lot of rejections but you gotta unironically not let it affect you.

I used to have nights where I would say the most random dumb shit and make out with girls and leave with phone numbers.

It’s not even what you say, but the energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and EverythingMattersCel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
the one in the blue looks just like a foid who went to a gym I went to a few weeks ago, her name was Zara or zoe or something, she asked me for a spot. are you sure shes in Holland not Manchester lol?
There’s so many hot girls in Manchester it’s crazy

in actual reality: the avg couple is 3.5 on average

You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans
based op

Extremely high IQ thread for us Ukcels