Lifefuel for forum cockologist @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, wishIwasSalludon and Michael Myers
I would kill myself If a was a ww2 vet watching that

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, wishIwasSalludon and Autismcel
I would kill myself If a was a ww2 vet watching that
If you were an actual WW2 vet, you'd have fought alongside a bunch of brown guys who served the British army, and thus would've not minded this gesture. You're just an alt-right zoomer brat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Yaarhuni, blatonslatt and 6 others
It's just a kind gesture of the Brits, nothing to more it. :feelsgood:
No Pakistani BVLLS own the UK British women are breeding stock for Pakistanis game over British boy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
If you were an actual WW2 vet, you'd have fought alongside a bunch of brown guys who served the British army, and thus would've not minded this gesture. You're just an alt-right zoomer brat.
it was a joke its not that serious but its still wrong to fly the flag when Pakistan would never do the same. They ain't a ally makes no sense to fly the flag. It also doesn't sense to fly a Pakistani flag at a abbey ( a christian holy place)when it's ilegal to be christian in Pakistan

I know youre a slayer
I wish, man. I wish.
it was a joke its not that serious but its still wrong to fly the flag when Pakistan would never do the same. They ain't a ally makes no sense to fly the flag. It also doesn't sense to fly a Pakistani flag at a abbey ( a christian holy place)when it's ilegal to be christian in Pakistan
Good to know you're joking, however it's just a gesture. I am sure they do it for other commonwealth nations too. Also, it's not illegal to be a Christian... the white part in the Pakistani flag represents religious minorities, Christians included. I didn't know that place was a Christian holy place, btw. I thought it was just a governmental building. But, there's also Pakistani Christians, so ultimately I don't think it's weird to fly such a flag.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and heightmaxxing
Blackpill moment - Looks Matter above Everything Else

UK aka british people and their illegitimate offspring american people have a soft spot for Pakistan.

this is mainly due to looks as Pakistanis are fairer and taller, so the UK monarchy always considered Pakistan as "Honoray Whites"

all of the Pakistan elites during their younger years all live degenerate lifestyle in UK and later come back to Pakistan and start "UWU Sharia Law, UWU Allahu Akbar".

the brotherhood between Pakistan and UK is so deep that during the "Grooming Gang" incident one Labour MP mocked the victim white girls by calling them "White Trash"

• Hmm...
Blackpill moment - Looks Matter above Everything Else

UK aka british people and their illegitimate offspring american people have a soft spot for Pakistan.

this is mainly due to looks as Pakistanis are fairer and taller, so the UK monarchy always considered Pakistan as "Honoray Whites"

all of the Pakistan elites during their younger years all live degenerate lifestyle in UK and later come back to Pakistan and start "UWU Sharia Law, UWU Allahu Akbar".

the brotherhood between Pakistan and UK is so deep that during the "Grooming Gang" incident one Labour MP mocked the victim white girls by calling them "White Trash"

View attachment 2823775View attachment 2823777
😭

Last edited:
Every woman thinks I'm unattractive/ugly
I swear I saw a thread about you and saw what you look liked. You were some thugmaxxed Pakistani with a beard wearing durag jfl. Are you actually inkwell or trolling be serious man?:dafuckfeels:

What about you?
Never, at least not a western woman

• JFL
Every woman thinks I'm unattractive/ugly, so never. What about you?
Can’t u just get an arranged marriage from ur country back home

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Don’t you have to be moneymaxxed for that or else family won’t approve?

I swear I saw a thread about you and saw what you look liked. You were some thugmaxxed Pakistani with a beard wearing durag jfl. Are you actually inkwell or trolling be serious man?:dafuckfeels:
That's not me, that was someone's cousin. JFL. I remember which picture you are talking about.
Never, at least not a western woman
Western, non-western.. it's the same. But to women who are raised in the west, even if they were born outside the west, I'm even uglier.

• JFL
Only if I go for my cousin, otherwise, not really. Keep in mind, arranged marriages aren't the same as forced marriages. Forced marriages aren't allowed. The woman has to agree and so far not a single woman has ever expressed interest in me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
Only if I go for my cousin, otherwise, not really. Keep in mind, arranged marriages aren't the same as forced marriages. Forced marriages aren't allowed. The woman has to agree and so far not a single woman has ever expressed interest in me.
Try thugmaxxing also shouldn’t ur beard hide most of ur bad features?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Try thugmaxxing also shouldn’t ur heard hide most of ur bad features?
I don't grow out my beard, I shave every 2-4 days. Actually, my best feature is my lower third (although I lack bones for a good jawline) so by growing a beard I actually hide my best feature. So beardmaxxing is not a good idea. Worst feature is my bug eyes.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
my bug eyes.
With orbital implants that should actually be an easy fix, or if you feel like being a Guinea pig you could bonesmash:feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
With orbital implants that should actually be an easy fix, or if you feel like being a Guinea pig you could bonesmash:feelskek:
I am against plastic surgery (for myself, not for others). Just hafta live with it, amigo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
jfl i caged hard when i saw this and made a thread about it too

• JFL
This is what this bald retard would have wanted his country to become, so lets all respect his wishes 🙏
Winston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and human304
Welcome to Londonistan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Dicklet3incher