The UK prison video is legit proof looks are a meme

Looks theory has some valid points but after you touch grass irl for some time you realise it does matter but blackpillers likes to exaggerate things due to doomerism. Just my experience. Life is a mix of all pills

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, infini, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Looks theory has some valid points but after you touch grass irl for some time you realise it does matter but blackpillers likes to exaggerate things due to doomerism. Just my experience. Life is a mix of all pills
Ye they do. Like I say again, that warden girl could’ve gone on tinder and fucked a tall jacked guy with a way better face due to her having a high e look she’d do very well on dating apps and be able to fuck moggers.

Women do not think logically like men

Yet she fucks a ltn prison inmate.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Costcosuperstore and It'snotover
Just be ugly theory kicking in.

Women are actually drawn to ugly guys because they embody the essence of raw, unrefined masculinity that transcends superficial aesthetics. Their asymmetrical features and unconventional looks signal a deep, primal resilience and a rare confidence unfazed by societal norms. Ugly guys, unburdened by the distractions of conventional handsomeness, develop unparalleled wit and charm, honing an irresistible charisma that enthralls women seeking authenticity over artifice. Their rugged exteriors are merely a canvas for the profound, intriguing personalities beneath, making them the ultimate, alluring enigma that every woman, subconsciously or not, yearns to unravel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Darkeningstar
Just be ugly theory kicking in.

Women are actually drawn to ugly guys because they embody the essence of raw, unrefined masculinity that transcends superficial aesthetics. Their asymmetrical features and unconventional looks signal a deep, primal resilience and a rare confidence unfazed by societal norms. Ugly guys, unburdened by the distractions of conventional handsomeness, develop unparalleled wit and charm, honing an irresistible charisma that enthralls women seeking authenticity over artifice. Their rugged exteriors are merely a canvas for the profound, intriguing personalities beneath, making them the ultimate, alluring enigma that every woman, subconsciously or not, yearns to unravel.
No

• Ugh..
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Ye they do. Like I say again, that warden girl could’ve gone on tinder and fucked a tall jacked guy with a way better face due to her having a high e look she’d do very well on dating apps and be able to fuck moggers.

Women do not think logically like men

Yet she fucks a ltn prison inmate.
Also, plenty of thugs better looking than him if we want to be real. Truth is as long as you are decently NT and not an outcast you can still get laid, most users here are fucked because no social circle or no nt

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Lynxress, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
You're coping with looks in 2024 when they don't even matter

Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
The whole argument here is women have tinder so will never go for normie guys now etc. it’s obviously not true
If women were Chad only Society will be falling really quick. NTness is overlooked on this Site.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Costcosuperstore, It'snotover and 1 other person
Also, plenty of thugs better looking than him if we want to be real. Truth is as long as you are decently NT and not an outcast you can still get laid, most users here are fucked because no social circle or no nt
Yep. It’s legit just their ntness and social circle. Some users are utter subhumans tho but most are good looking enough to slay well just they rot and blame their looks on everything

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Lynxress and It'snotover
If women were Chad only Society will be falling really quick. NTness is overlooked on this Site.
Legit just go out in a city you’ll see ltns with hot women everywhere it’s not even uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yep. It’s legit just their ntness and social circle. Some users are utter subhumans tho but most are good looking enough to slay well just they rot and blame their looks on everything
It could be because of location. You live in UK which is known having hookup culture. Some users here live in third world conservative shitholes.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
It could be because of location. You live in UK which is known having hookup culture. Some users here live in third world conservative shitholes.
Yep could be

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Yeah yet you got plenty of people here denying nt pill jfl, meanwhile bloated normies are slaying beckies and entering ltrs too:lul::lul::lul: muh chad only broo!

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
thats not a bad looking dude tbh, he just looks homless
Omg another retard that missed my point. Please try again at understanding the point of the thread before you comment low iq cunt

I'm Aussie. It's not as bad here but it's still pretty bad. What matters here is be NT+popular (for ur social class/ethnic background) +gymcel.

On tinder chadlites won't do as well as rugby boys.
Ynot

@looksmac you must be subhuman if you think that guy is good looking lol
I am not sub-human at all far from it. I think point of thread is that you can attract a girl if she is in your niche with better height, p size and frame. Which is true cause a lot of criminals fuck women who they have niche appeal. So point of the thread is looks matter other factors also play a role(I saw that other thread of yours). I see the point still have mixed feelings on it.Also did you feel bad because I first talked you shit. Sorry about that tbh.

Being nt is key in uk but height and attractive face makes ur life way better

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Lynxress, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
literally nothing can explain women’s retarded minds, it’s just whatever gets them wet. evolutionary speaking thugs getting women makes sense , just as gl guys or tall guys or wife frame muscular guys

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Sprinkles, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
It's just proof of just be ethnic

literally nothing can explain women’s retarded minds, it’s just whatever gets them wet. evolutionary speaking thugs getting women makes sense , just as gl guys or tall guys or wife frame muscular guys
if she has a retarded upbringing she will have retarded preferences, girls raised by ghetto parents end up to get fucked by braindead ghetto thugs while those with normal upbringing and location will think guys like that are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Sprinkles and lebronjames23
if she has a retarded upbringing she will have retarded preferences, girls raised by ghetto parents end up to get fucked by braindead ghetto thugs while those with normal upbringing and location will think guys like that are disgusting
Exactly. Guys think that girls who are complete whores raised by whore mother’s are gonna only go for muh chads no dude they are gonna go for thugs cuz that’s their whole life

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
In the post modern hypersexualized societies, foids will chase for guys with huge cawks and they will fuck these types in hope that they have one, the more dimorphic the more they want them and since they are low inhib more chance they will fuck as they are aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Darkeningstar
Also people forget the media content foids of today are inundated with. In the past, typical content was foid finds a handsome or funny guy, the foid empatheticaly falls for them then they get virgin marriage and live together forever. Nowadays, everything is an adventure, blowing a thuged out criminal in prison is an adventure/experience she can tell her hoe friends...they are exposed to smutty shit via internet today more than ever. And foids are npc, if more foids start telling their adventure to their gfs, the more other foids want to imitate, it's a cycle and this reflects on today's society. Humans are like that in general but foids are actually able to manifest these situations while us men are merely able to just jerk off to these fantasies

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Darkeningstar
So basically everyone is agreeing that I am correct and looks aren’t that important but just be her type and right time, right guy, right place.
The appearance is simply a huge amplifier of this

Also people forget the media content foids of today are inundated with. In the past, typical content was foid finds a handsome or funny guy, the foid empatheticaly falls for them then they get virgin marriage and live together forever. Nowadays, everything is an adventure, blowing a thuged out criminal in prison is an adventure/experience she can tell her hoe friends...they are exposed to smutty shit via internet today more than ever. And foids are npc, if more foids start telling their adventure to their gfs, the more other foids want to imitate, it's a cycle and this reflects on today's society. Humans are like that in general but foids are actually able to manifest these situations while us men are merely able to just jerk off to these fantasies
Not enough emphasis is placed on this

Not good pheno or face, so I all i can think is that he's tall, BBC, and low inhib thug.

If looks are a meme then why for example keep telling me you mog me/ you're subhuman bro bro brobrobro when your inhibition starts and ends on a fucking Post Thread page? Nothing personal bro just saying bro don't kys bro too late to dnr now bro. @ReadBooksEveryday bro :feelsohh:

Fr I was talking to someone who knows his stuff in the real world and he says female wardens go for it a lot. Imagine being LTRd to one of those slots.

Rahh he mogs you btw
I mog him so JFL even more at what this egg fried rice thinks of me getting mogged from him. Oh dear I'm sorry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday