The ultimate blackpill

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Yall want a real and objective vision of 2024?
Time for the blackpill you niggers, this will be a long as fuck post. Idc if yall type “i aint reading all that” well not my problem.
I feel like living nowdays is like living in a sitcom, and not in a good way. People dress just like tik tok, talk just like in tik toks, act just like in tik toks and treat people like in tik toks. The average 2024 human is no longer himself or herself, they adapt. I feel like it is strange to act like the way you are yk? Instead everyone likes to act like the charachter they create by reposting tik tok s that doesn’t actually identify them, they do things that they don’t like but their fake online charachter loves them so yea , they act like it. Essentially , dressing , talking , living in general is not deep anymore. Everything is now superficial. I act like who i am not, what am I? superficial. I fuck with someone i don’t actually like , what am I? Superficial . I stick to a life I don’t actually like , but everyone thinks i do, so might as well go on. What am I ?Supeficial. Trends are not just in fashion. Fuck no. They are scolptured into us, they rule what everyone says, what everyone laughs about, how anyone acts, how anyone thinks . There is NOT one thing that tik tok, ista , and other socials haven’t made you copy in your daily life. We are living fashion, we are living trends. And those things wiped out your identities. The ones who act like the way they are without following the trends are socially left out. So now choose between the two actual blue and red pills
1 the blue pill: You act like trends, you make your self look like the people that are thinked to be hot, and basically act all your life. Not letting your identity come out, but at least people accept me.
2 The red pill: You act like your self , use socials but not let your opinion and daily life be bothered by them. You don’t act like trends , wich means you are left out. Results? You are now alone seeking for what your identity wants you to seek. You alone are awakened in the middle of a population led by socials. But hey at least you know the truth , am i right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
Time for the blackpill you niggers, this will be a long as fuck post. Idc if yall type “i aint reading all that” well not my problem.
I feel like living nowdays is like living in a sitcom, and not in a good way. People dress just like tik tok, talk just like in tik toks, act just like in tik toks and treat people like in tik toks. The average 2024 human is no longer himself or herself, they adapt. I feel like it is strange to act like the way you are yk? Instead everyone likes to act like the charachter they create by reposting tik tok s that doesn’t actually identify them, they do things that they don’t like but their fake online charachter loves them so yea , they act like it. Essentially , dressing , talking , living in general is not deep anymore. Everything is now superficial. I act like who i am not, what am I? superficial. I fuck with someone i don’t actually like , what am I? Superficial . I stick to a life I don’t actually like , but everyone thinks i do, so might as well go on. What am I ?Supeficial. Trends are not just in fashion. Fuck no. They are scolptured into us, they rule what everyone says, what everyone laughs about, how anyone acts, how anyone thinks . There is NOT one thing that tik tok, ista , and other socials haven’t made you copy in your daily life. We are living fashion, we are living trends. And those things wiped out your identities. The ones who act like the way they are without following the trends are socially left out. So now choose between the two actual blue and red pills
1 the blue pill: You act like trends, you make your self look like the people that are thinked to be hot, and basically act all your life. Not letting your identity come out, but at least people accept me.
2 The red pill: You act like your self , use socials but not let your opinion and daily life be bothered by them. You don’t act like trends , wich means you are left out. Results? You are now alone seeking for what your identity wants you to seek. You alone are awakened in the middle of a population led by socials. But hey at least you know the truth , am i right?
YALL AT LEAST ONE PERSON THAT READS IT FOR JESUS’SAKE

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Blackpill is just the definition of "Truth" disguised as a pill and with different words which that pakinigger master invented with the purpose to lure dumbasses into incel forums so that they could think they are special and above society somehow while they are paying him so that they can get coloured usernames

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, 1966Ford and scrunchables
Blackpill is just the definition of "Truth" disguised as a pill and with different words which that pakinigger master invented with the purpose to lure dumbasses into incel forums so that they could think they are special and above society somehow while they are paying him so that they can get coloured usernames
are you non nt?

Do whatever you feel like doing and stop following trends, women will be attracted trust me.

Being a sheep follower is the exact opposite of an alpha male.

However people in general are creatures of comfort and we need to be comfortable for longevity...gonna go jerk off and hold my cum now and get supercharged.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Always us the high iq greycels, very based opinion. And I will fucking choose the damn red pill, I’m sick of pretending, what will you do?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and thatrandomteen

GPT summary (dnr):

2024 critique: Overreliance on social media trends erases individuality, making authenticity rare and superficiality prevalent in daily life.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion