Are you really such a loser?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
To be honest i am NO better than anyone, new here basically and i know just the tip of the iceberg of this forum.But still how can one limitate his view to just lookism and money. They are crucial , close to everything , but still would crybabying help you?
Would suicide? Are you this superficial?
I don’t know anything about life and so do you. But i am sure nobody can summarize it with just money and lookism. There is no genetic lottery happines talking. Writing, relating to “it’s over” posts it’s just going to make you waste this life , that even if it is shitty , it’s the only one you get. Squeeze the most you can out of it , try to be happy instead of pulling your self down. Only than suicide could be a choise.
Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Turjela, HTN_Mentalcel and Lefty Rankin
LTN=loser

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and Luffymaxxing
Lookism is peasant mentality, if you look at the bfs and husbands of stacy celebs or female supermodels it's always average-to-decent men with accomplishments and money (and don't tell me it's betabuxxing, those women are rich) who I assume they met through shared social circles. Same with the psl gods, they tend to go for mid women who I assume they saw good wife/mother potential in. People in the upper strata of society don't think like this place does, like Goatis says it's slave mentality. The red pill has many problems but I think it's closer to how the real world works compared to this crap, especially the original pre-2019 red pill, before grifters like Hamza took it over. The black pill only applies if you are truly ugly, which is as rare as being a chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Luffymaxxing, Yliaster and 2 others
Lookism is peasant mentality, if you look at the bfs and husbands of stacy celebs or female supermodels it's always average-to-decent men with accomplishments and money (and don't tell it's betabuxxing, those women are rich). Same with the psl gods, they tend to go for mid women who I assume they saw good wife/mother potential in. People in the upper strata of society don't think like this place does, like Goatis says it's slave mentality.
Tbh once you turn 40 and basically everyone starts getting ugly other than people who get surgeries or celebrities it’s all about money and personality. “muhh life at 40 is trash muhh” than kill your self at 18 , ruin other people’s lifes , such as your mom’s , do not even try everything that there is to try. That’s just being superficial and totally dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Turjela and HTN_Mentalcel
Tbh once you turn 40 and basically everyone starts getting ugly other than people who get surgeries or celebrities it’s all about money and personality. “muhh life at 40 is trash muhh” than kill your self at 18 , ruin other people’s lifes , such as your mom’s , do not even try everything that there is to try. That’s just being superficial and totally dumb
Jestermaxxing is exhausting. You shouldnt be chasing a girl for weeks for sex and attention, it should be both ways. This is why ascending to an NT normies is cope because you can get a relationship but just look at divorce rates, these relationships are shit. Getting girls and making her love you shouldnt be a jestering fest, it should be natural. Its not hard to understand that physical attraction is everything, it is the foundation, rest is cope even personality.
Lookism is peasant mentality, if you look at the bfs and husbands of stacy celebs or female supermodels it's always average-to-decent men with accomplishments and money (and don't tell me it's betabuxxing, those women are rich) who I assume they met through shared social circles. Same with the psl gods, they tend to go for mid women who I assume they saw good wife/mother potential in. People in the upper strata of society don't think like this place does, like Goatis says it's slave mentality. The red pill has many problems but I think it's closer to how the real world works compared to this crap, especially the original pre-2019 red pill, before grifters like Hamza took it over. The black pill only applies if you are truly ugly, which is as rare as being a chad.

Jestermaxxing is exhausting. You shouldnt be chasing a girl for weeks for sex and attention, it should be both ways. This is why ascending to an NT normies is cope because you can get a relationship but just look at divorce rates, these relationships are shit. Getting girls and making her love you shouldnt be a jestering fest, it should be natural. Its not hard to understand that physical attraction is everything, it is the foundation, rest is cope even personality.
how come there are ugly people that pull htns than? A miracle (kinda jfl) but at least it’s better to chase a miracle than to beat it till you die. Bhai

how come there are ugly people that pull htns than? A miracle (kinda jfl) but at least it’s better to chase a miracle than to beat it till you die. Bhai
They are jesters, there is a power imbalance in the relationship and he probably gets treated like shit. Its cope.

They are jesters, there is a power imbalance in the relationship and he probably gets treated like shit. Its cope.
Just cum in her and bag secured. Jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
its only about personality and money to other 40 year olds. and if it isnt, why wouldnt it be about money and accomplishments to young women too

who wants to be fucking 40 year old women consistently. its nice as a one time thing or whatever to fuck a hot milf but every man's goal is to fuck yonug sexy legal jbs

cope bro people are born and live like total NPCs and suddenly find themselves with gfs and normal social relations not like us here why tf do I gotta go full andrew tate so I can fulfill the absolute bare minimum of human needs when others just exist

• So Sad
Reactions: kanderior
JFL at thinking "stacies" and "supermodels" are the top tier girls. The girls hqnp walking around my campus fog them to oblivion.

The reason a lot of Blackpillers are the way that they are is because of their rigid stance on Genetic Determinism.
Essentially they can take the advice the Redpill gives of Self Improvement and becoming the best version of
themselves and get a decent Dating Life,but to most of them this would still not ever be enough because of
what I previously said about "Genetic Determinism"

What most Blackpillers actually want is the (Validation) that Chads get from women because of his existence.
Something the Redpill and other Programs cannot teach and is the reason why a lot of them "ldar" or become
doomers.Blackpill is rooted in Narcissism which is why just having a satisfying sex life isn't palatable for most
of them so they'd rather get ridiculous Surgeries like Lefort or Bonesmash in order to get women to worship
them for their Looks.