The ULTIMATE guide of manipulation/dark psychology. part 1

Mogger1337

Mogger1337

Iron
This post will teach you the basics of manipulation and human psychology.
To begin with, we will define what manipulation is. Human manipulation is the art of having control over someone, and making them do what you want, when you want, if you want. Everyone manipulates unconsciously or intentionally, it is a human characteristic to want to have control.
Chapter - I

Knowing your target beforehand and knowing how to lie are the basis, if you don't know the person, it's still possible, but harder, so a simple way is to ask someone who knows this person, or just in addition asking the time or simple things to start the discussion to approach him. (not obligatory but preferable) use techniques like mirroring to get closer to your target, the person will unconsciously think you are meant for each other.
Chapter - II

Protect yourself, don't say too much but don't let yourself be walked on, be in the shadows and listen then use, it's important to manage your emotions and wait for the right opportunity, in short, be patient.
Chapter - III

Read books, I will give you a list of books, you must read them regularly so that they stay in your head :
  • "The 48 Laws of Power" Robert Greene
  • "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion" Robert Cialdini
  • "The Art of Seduction" Robert Greene
  • "Emotional Intelligence" Daniel Goleman
  • In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People" George K. Simon Jr.
Read his books, you will no longer be fooled by this world

Chapter - IV
Do you know social engineering? It's very likely not, it's something I use a lot. It's virtual, everything happens behind a screen, that's the advantage, you can pretend to be whoever you want, for example, you want information on someone who hit your friend? Why not call his high school and pretend to be the police who will investigate this man? you can and it works 99% and this is one example among many others, you can also honorably take someone's email address and search it in leak databases. Just remember that on the internet, everything is possible.
Chapter - V
Have you ever heard of cognitive bias? These are the brain's automatisms, which, if used well, can be used to control a person's opinion or response. Example :
Let's say you want to convince someone to lend you money. You know that this person has a very positive opinion of your intelligence. You could exploit the halo effect by highlighting your intelligence during the discussion. You might mention academic achievements, successful projects, or compliments you've received for your intelligence. By emphasizing this positive characteristic, you could influence this person's perception of you and make them more inclined to lend you money.
In this example, manipulation relies on using the halo effect by highlighting a positive characteristic to influence the other person's judgment and get what you want. It is important to note that manipulation can be ethically questionable and it is essential to respect the boundaries of integrity and consent in all interactions.

Conclusion
Here is my first guide, I will probably do a part 2 if you like it, put a like on my message and give me your feedback.

Just know that manipulation is very important in our society, like at school or in the world of work, thank you for reading!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenezuelansUSER, W0KESTMOTHF, Luka and 11 others
I am a crazy manipulating psychopath

Attachments

• IMG20230606184010.jpg
    IMG20230606184010.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, futuregigamogger, NebulaExplorer and 5 others
Manipulate these balls in your mouth faggot

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Dystopian, NebulaExplorer and 3 others
no manipulation for your race

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Imagine yourself reading some Robert Greene book from the side, looking like an absolute dork, pseudo-intellectual ass. Don’t do it, if you are above 100 iq, you should have no trouble talking to people in a thought-out way that will tip the benefits to you

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Imagine yourself reading some Robert Greene book from the side, looking like an absolute dork, pseudo-intellectual ass. Don’t do it, if you are above 100 iq, you should have no trouble talking to people in a thought-out way that will tip the benefits to you
Am I dreaming or do you understand absolutely nothing? this author is a guide for manipulation, not a guide for having eloquence, you should take reading lessons instead of speaking...

ty thats a great guide tbh

• +1
Reactions: Fpofpm
Am I dreaming or do you understand absolutely nothing? this author is a guide for manipulation, not a guide for having eloquence, you should take reading lessons instead of speaking...
Eloquence is bringing a point/idea forward that will be accepted, with no hesitation or resistance. Sounds like superior manipulation to me. If you wanna push on trauma and shit, that’s just an ugly way to go around it and doesn’t even bring satisfaction.

Eloquence is bringing a point/idea forward that will be accepted, with no hesitation or resistance. Sounds like superior manipulation to me. If you wanna push on trauma and shit, that’s just an ugly way to go around it and doesn’t even bring satisfaction.
eloquence is just one way among many to apply manipulation

tag for part.2

• +1
Reactions: Fpofpm
bro is Bougnoule Liebert

To begin with, we will define what manipulation is. Human manipulation is the art of having control over someone, and making them do what you want, when you want, if you want. Everyone manipulates unconsciously or intentionally, it is a human characteristic to want to have control.
Chapter - I

Knowing your target beforehand and knowing how to lie are the basis, if you don't know the person, it's still possible, but harder, so a simple way is to ask someone who knows this person, or just in addition asking the time or simple things to start the discussion to approach him. (not obligatory but preferable) use techniques like mirroring to get closer to your target, the person will unconsciously think you are meant for each other.
Chapter - II

Protect yourself, don't say too much but don't let yourself be walked on, be in the shadows and listen then use, it's important to manage your emotions and wait for the right opportunity, in short, be patient.
Chapter - III

Read books, I will give you a list of books, you must read them regularly so that they stay in your head :
  • In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People" George K. Simon Jr.

Chapter - IV
Do you know social engineering? It's very likely not, it's something I use a lot. It's virtual, everything happens behind a screen, that's the advantage, you can pretend to be whoever you want, for example, you want information on someone who hit your friend? Why not call his high school and pretend to be the police who will investigate this man? you can and it works 99% and this is one example among many others, you can also honorably take someone's email address and search it in leak databases. Just remember that on the internet, everything is possible.
Chapter - V
Have you ever heard of cognitive bias? These are the brain's automatisms, which, if used well, can be used to control a person's opinion or response. Example :
Let's say you want to convince someone to lend you money. You know that this person has a very positive opinion of your intelligence. You could exploit the halo effect by highlighting your intelligence during the discussion. You might mention academic achievements, successful projects, or compliments you've received for your intelligence. By emphasizing this positive characteristic, you could influence this person's perception of you and make them more inclined to lend you money.
In this example, manipulation relies on using the halo effect by highlighting a positive characteristic to influence the other person's judgment and get what you want. It is important to note that manipulation can be ethically questionable and it is essential to respect the boundaries of integrity and consent in all interactions.

Conclusion
Here is my first guide, I will probably do a part 2 if you like it, put a like on my message and give me your feedback.

Just know that manipulation is very important in our society, like at school or in the world of work, thank you for reading!
dnrd JBW and JBT and women and men will do anything for you

You can't manipulate others without looks or some other leverage like being in a higher position. To manipulate, others must come to you, be vulnerable with you, etc. no one will give a fuck about you if you are ugly or low status. That's why foids are great manipulators. From a young age, boys start approaching them and they learn how to manipulate male sex drive for their own benefit. But that only works because men are willing to do everything without them giving bavk anything in return.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Chapter - I

Chapter - II

Chapter - III

Chapter - IV
Chapter - V

Conclusion

i manipulated my oneitis to like me using this method and it worked, problem is i fumbled her and now shes a lesbian

nice

• +1
Reactions: coomerscorp
Thank you I will finally become sigma male after this

A very nice guide tbh.

Finally a thread about dark psycology 🙏