The Ultimate Penis Size Encyclopedia [The Final Dickpill] [The Truth Revealed] [NSFW]

i'm still not sold on it tbh, i feel like you'd need at least true 7 inches to be on the safe side
not that 6 inches is small, but still
you're competing with 8 inches hung chads after all

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, LowTierNormie and Good_Little_Goy
What is your evidence the Jews are conspiring to make blacks look like they have bigger dicks?
If you can quote me where I've said this I'll answer it

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Good_Little_Goy
i'm still not sold on it tbh, i feel like you'd need at least true 7 inches to be on the safe side
not that 6 inches is small, but still
you're competing with 8 inches hung chads after all
Yeah, there is a huge diference beetwen average and what girls perceive as average

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
“It has been proposed by Gallup et al. (2003) that longer penises may have evolved to displace semen left by other males from the female reproductive tract. Thus, under conditions of double mating (sperm competition) the human penis enables males to substitute their semen from those of their rivals.”

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Stevensmithgerard, Pillarman and 1 other person
most likely. or do you believe that big-dicked guys are somehow above average in other important SMV characteristics?
They have more chances to be above average in other characteristics, given the nature of how dymorphism occurs.

They have more chances to be above average in other characteristics, given the nature of how dymorphism occurs.
Dimorphism has to do with bones

No bones for your dick

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Dimorphism has to do with bones

No bones for your dick
Daily reminder that @Gazzamogga is almost 8 inches and also like 6 girth yet you see him preaching everywhere hope for averagecels like me trying to bluepill us.

I always say it, average being 6 is like you being 4.5 PSL or 5.10 Height. You just don't stand out and someone who does will have the adventage and be prefieres.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Good_Little_Goy and Gazzamogga
I always say it, average being 6 is like you being 4.5 PSL or 5.10 Height. You just don't stand out and someone who does will have the adventage and be prefieres.
this tbh. it's not about "is 6 inches good enough for sex ?"
it's about "why would a woman put up with a 6 incher when she has access to guys that are much more hung than me, and are possibly better looking ?"

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and RAITEIII
For every coper here, this is not to show that dick size doesnt matter (not at all)
But that most are liars about their dick size
doesnt take 2 braincells to grasp that
quick reminder

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 3990
this tbh. it's not about "is 6 inches good enough for sex ?"
it's about "why would a woman put up with a 6 incher when she has access to guys that are much more hung than me, and are possibly better looking ?"
This is what happened to me. It was not only the fact that I'm smaller than the other guy, it's that sex with me was worse altogether for this reason.
So of course anyone would pick someone they have really good sex with than me that is average at best.

It's called being dick whipped.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 2748
“It has been proposed by Gallup et al. (2003) that longer penises may have evolved to displace semen left by other males from the female reproductive tract. Thus, under conditions of double mating (sperm competition) the human penis enables males to substitute their semen from those of their rivals.”
My cuck dick has some bumps to do that

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I am barely "above average". Although when I get a full erection it gets close to "big".

Hopefully my dick maxxing get me over 7 inches. that should be solid

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I am barely "above average". Although when I get a full erection it gets close to "big".

Hopefully my dick maxxing get me over 7 inches. that should be solid

We need to enhance our penis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
good thread no homo.

• +1
It's the same thing as with face where average is bad. A good dick is a top 10% dick although many women will have to settle for less unlike with faces.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
its all about face i got a big dick dosent get me laid more tho

8 pages about dick...

Cope stats including oldcels (retirees) and asians (who don't have sex).

Real club youth stats are way higher.
This is the most insane cope I've seen so far on this forum.

OP has been trying to convince himself everyone on the forum is lying about their dick size for weeks now
Still caging at these retards tbh

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and piscicide
I'm near 7in bone pressed and have a 5.5in girth. The majority of girls I've hooked up with have said it's average.
I think 7.5x6 would put you in the ideal category.

I'm near 7in bone pressed and have a 5.5in girth. The majority of girls I've hooked up with have said it's average.
I think 7.5x6 would put you in the ideal category.
foreverugly1
2.5psl + ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: piscicide and Gazzamogga
Still will bathmatemaxx at 6.5x5.5

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Still caging at these retards tbh
They are right.

When you leave basement and see a bunch of subhuman people on the street, thats usually the people attending such studies.

Have you ever heard of chad or thyrone talking about attending a dick measurment study? Or even a normie? It does not even cross their minds.

And the reason why this is important is because male attractiveness is made up of dimorphism to a good extent. Therefore if you have dimorphic traits that indicate High/er T and AR's level than subhumans then possibilities of you being bigger than them are just obvious.

I won't deny that average for those subhumans is 5.5 inches but I fail to see how that is lifefueling when you are missing a huge part of the reality.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Gazzamogga
They are right.

When you leave basement and see a bunch of subhuman people on the street, thats usually the people attending such studies.

Have you ever heard of chad or thyrone talking about attending a dick measurment study? Or even a normie? It does not even cross their minds.

And the reason why this is important is because male attractiveness is made up of dimorphism to a good extent. Therefore if you have dimorphic traits that indicate High/er T and AR's level than subhumans then possibilities of you being bigger than them are just obvious.
reality.
Strong thread

And as you wisely pointed out in the OP, no correlation has ever been found between penis size and any other physical characteristics, even dimorphic ones.

You could make a case that the average competition would have a larger penis if it were correlated with face, height, frame or even shit like hand and feet size. But it isn't, so you can't.

Funniest Mog in the history?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Gazzamogga, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
so basically if you are 6 inches you are big
7 inches is huge
8 inches is monster
and 9 inches is almost unheard of

@turkproducer GTFIH
That's amazing news for me, 6 inches in length and 6 inches in girth, I can try out dick game.

so basically if you are 6 inches you are big
7 inches is huge
8 inches is monster
and 9 inches is almost unheard of

@turkproducer GTFIH
This is kinda cope actually

If you're 6 you're barely above average
If you're 7 you're on the small side of big
If you're 8 you're huge
And 9 is indeed almost unheard of

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Stevensmithgerard, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
This is kinda cope actually

If you're 6 you're barely above average
If you're 7 you're on the small side of big
If you're 8 you're huge
And 9 is indeed almost unheard of
No because women overestimate real penis size. It's not like they bring a tape measure and start measuring dicks to make sure they are big enough, they can see it just by looking at it if its small or big, so she isn't going to be that accurate.

Statistically speaking, half of this forum has a smaller dick than me. Sad shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Dr Shekelberg
obesecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and randomuser2407
Penis size is dependant on androgenic activity. Individuals with Androgenic Insensitivity Syndrome don't develop proper male genitals, if this condition is partial then you develop a small genital. There're studies proving that the opposite happens if increased androgenic activity is present in the tissue.

Features that display a higher level of androgenic activity in your body (dimorphism) indicate a higher possibility to have a better size.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Good_Little_Goy
Lifefuel thread tbh

• +1
yeah but nobody cares about statistics, people here would rather trust somebody they dont even know saying his dick is 7 inches(with no proof) than real stats jfl

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 2729 and Gazzamogga
yeah but nobody cares about statistics, people here would rather trust somebody they dont even know saying his dick is 7 inches(with no proof) than real stats jfl
If you want proof just ask me bro

If you want proof just ask me bro
I wasnt talking about you in particular, I was talking in general, I havent seen a single person here claiming 4-5 inches besides asians because most likely nobody will believe them if they try to larp, everybody else is like "how tf is the average 5 inches I have 6/7/ thats impossible!"

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Beetlejuice and Good_Little_Goy
I wasnt talking about you in particular, I was talking in general, I havent seen a single person here claiming 4-5 inches besides asians because most likely nobody will believe them if they try to larp, everybody else is like "how tf is the average 5 inches I have 6/7/ thats impossible!"
I was joking tbh
but yeah I take all anecdotal shit on this forum with extreme scepticism
or another thing is if some guy manages to squeeze out just 7 inches once he thinks he is 7 inches all the time
but the way they measure in the studies and how it works irl is different

for me I cba to larp about important stuff on this forum like height, face or dick bcs I want a genuine experience and you need to be realistic abt this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
cope thread. sub 7 nbp = just rope

The way I see it, and the way things are, it looks like I am gonna win that LPSG 10k thread when im older ☺

Last edited:
no penis for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 7776
whats that
A megathread on a dick-related forum called LPSG that thinks there no penises over 10" NBP.

They may technically be right since I haven't seen a single penis moving on video on the entire internet that was as big or bigger than mine. I do remember one on Twitter that looked around the same size as mine, but that was some time ago and the guy was a skinny (I think mulatto) turbomanlet so it probably was smaller than his 14" claim. If that forum is still around once I am 18, and nobody else with a penis thats 10" NBP or bigger has posted there, I will post mine and win 10k dollars. But I mean, more men are being born everyday today than in the past, right? Surely someone must have a bigger penis than mine on the entire galaxy.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
no penis for your face
If your dick is over 9.5" NBP, your bulge will always show no matter what clothing you wear.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
A megathread on a dick-related forum called LPSG that thinks there no penises over 10" NBP.

They may technically be right since I haven't seen a single penis moving on video on the entire internet that was as big or bigger than mine. I do remember one on Twitter that looked around the same size as mine, but that was some time ago and the guy was a skinny (I think mulatto) turbomanlet so it probably was smaller than his 14" claim. If that forum is still around once I am 18, and nobody else with a penis thats 10" NBP or bigger has posted there, I will post mine and win 10k dollars. But I mean, more men are being born everyday today than in the past, right? Surely someone must have a bigger penis than mine on the entire galaxy.
insane larp

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 4464, hairyballscel and 2 others