Guide The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,042
Reputation
8,813
Time online
131d 1h 4m
goat2x

goat2x

Gang Rapist furry freak cult leader
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Posts
31,392
Reputation
77,928
Time online
312d 21h 46m
hairyballscel said:
What time of day is best to take it?
i dont think it matters
ho you have it already?
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,042
Reputation
8,813
Time online
131d 1h 4m
goat2x said:
i dont think it matters
ho you have it already?
planned on taking it for a while, i ordered it from expresspct like a month ago
 
Bewusst

Bewusst

crippled by botox
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Posts
14,526
Reputation
18,772
Time online
166d 6h 29m
Incoming said:
Any shedding or hairline changes?
If you want to bother with AIs in the first place, use a non-steroidal one such as anastrozole and replace it with exemestane only when you decide to stop and taper off to avoid estrogen rebound while saving your hair
 
TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Joined
May 5, 2020
Posts
548
Reputation
783
Time online
9d 16h 1m
Bewusst said:
If you want to bother with AIs in the first place, use a non-steroidal one such as anastrozole and replace it with exemestane only when you decide to stop and taper off to avoid estrogen rebound while saving your hair
Why? Exemestane is much easier to dose than anaztrozole and you’re less likely to crash E2.
 
goat2x

goat2x

Gang Rapist furry freak cult leader
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Posts
31,392
Reputation
77,928
Time online
312d 21h 46m
Incoming said:
Any shedding or hairline changes?
no but when i say i have no relative with hairloss im not lying
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,042
Reputation
8,813
Time online
131d 1h 4m
goat2x said:
no but when i say i have no relative with hairloss im not lying
fuaark, my first cousin is bald at 25
 
goat2x

goat2x

Gang Rapist furry freak cult leader
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Posts
31,392
Reputation
77,928
Time online
312d 21h 46m
hairyballscel said:
fuaark, my first cousin is bald at 25
then dint take this shit my nigga
it increases dht by 148%
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,042
Reputation
8,813
Time online
131d 1h 4m
goat2x said:
then dint take this shit my nigga
it increases dht by 148%
i know but he's an anomaly, no other men in my family have gotten bald that early on, at least when i take aromasin i'll know if my hair is sensitive to it and i could avoid it, my dad has to take lots of medication just to lower his DHT, even though he's not bald and only started balding at 40 so i could be fine
 
Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
343
Reputation
325
Time online
44d 9h 31m
hairyballscel said:
i know but he's an anomaly, no other men in my family have gotten bald that early on, at least when i take aromasin i'll know if my hair is sensitive to it and i could avoid it, my dad has to take lots of medication just to lower his DHT, even though he's not bald and only started balding at 40 so i could be fine
YOU NEED DHT FOR PENIS
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,042
Reputation
8,813
Time online
131d 1h 4m
Tom2004 said:
YOU NEED DHT FOR PENIS
lol i know, thats why im gonna take aromasin
 
rax1337

rax1337

Adept
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Posts
192
Reputation
222
Time online
7d 11h 55m
imagine thinking you can survive 25mg of exemestane.. jfl
 
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Posts
4,958
Reputation
6,105
Time online
94d 20h 32m
You've been at this for half a year now, when are you gonna show us some results?
 
TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Joined
May 5, 2020
Posts
548
Reputation
783
Time online
9d 16h 1m
elfmaxx said:
You've been at this for half a year now, when are you gonna show us some results?
OP doesn't think heightmaxxing works anymore.
 
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Posts
4,958
Reputation
6,105
Time online
94d 20h 32m
TeenagePharmacy said:
OP doesn't think heightmaxxing works anymore.
Oh no
poor guy
 
M

MentalistKebab

Zephir
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Posts
4,651
Reputation
7,893
Time online
93d 2h 13m
rax1337 said:
imagine thinking you can survive 25mg of exemestane.. jfl
TeenagePharmacy said:
Ai's will stunt your growth since you'll kill yourself before 18 on them
Cope. I took 25mg aromasin ed for 1 month and nothing happened.
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,042
Reputation
8,813
Time online
131d 1h 4m
rax1337 said:
imagine thinking you can survive 25mg of exemestane.. jfl
what do you think is a good dosage of aromasin is to be high T and low E?
 
Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Posts
8,983
Reputation
16,705
MentalistKebab said:
Cope. I took 25mg aromasin ed for 1 month and nothing happened.
everyone reacts differently to aromatase inhibitors. Completely dependent on your genetic makeup.

-dependent on the expression of CYP19A1 (if it's under-expressed you're more likely to need less exemestane)
-dependent on the expression of CYP3A4 (this is the enzyme that metabolizes exemestane into its inactive metabolite)
-dependent on whether you consumed fat with it.
 
M

MentalistKebab

Zephir
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Posts
4,651
Reputation
7,893
Time online
93d 2h 13m
Dyorotic2 said:
everyone reacts differently to aromatase inhibitors. Completely dependent on your genetic makeup.

-dependent on the expression of CYP19A1 (if it's under-expressed you're more likely to need less exemestane)
-dependent on the expression of CYP3A4 (this is the enzyme that metabolizes exemestane into its inactive metabolite)
-dependent on whether you consumed fat with it.
Damn seems interesting. What else does my (non existent) reaction to Aromasin tell (about muscle building/fat burning etc) ?
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

I could get you jerked up for chicken change
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,928
Reputation
43,253
Time online
274d 8h 15m
MentalistKebab said:
Damn seems interesting. What else does my (non existent) reaction to Aromasin tell (about muscle building/fat burning etc) ?
You felt nothing, even at the start?

When I first jumped on Aromasin I felt weaker joints, slight aches and slightly weaker erections with a bit less energy. Nothing crazy though and only lasted for a few weeks of when I first used it.
 
Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Posts
8,983
Reputation
16,705
turkproducer said:
When I first jumped on Aromasin I felt weaker joints, slight aches and slightly weaker erections with a bit less energy. Nothing crazy though and only lasted for a few weeks of when I first used it.
It's completely genetic related. If you don't take it with fat than you're losing a lot of the potential drug.
 
bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Posts
1,907
Reputation
2,367
Time online
43d 13h 18m
TeenagePharmacy said:
Where am I supposed to get 2g of SAMe daily in enteric tablets? Is there anywhere that actually sells it in doses of 1000mg+?
Any pharmacy has them
 
M

MentalistKebab

Zephir
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Posts
4,651
Reputation
7,893
Time online
93d 2h 13m
turkproducer said:
You felt nothing, even at the start?

When I first jumped on Aromasin I felt weaker joints, slight aches and slightly weaker erections with a bit less energy. Nothing crazy though and only lasted for a few weeks of when I first used it.
Slightly loosened joints and I went to bath little more often only in first week. But I was clearly taking it after I eat something so I was definitly consumin it with fat
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

I could get you jerked up for chicken change
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,928
Reputation
43,253
Time online
274d 8h 15m
MentalistKebab said:
Slightly loosened joints and I went to bath little more often only in first week. But I was clearly taking it after I eat something so I was definitly consumin it with fat
yeah i has the exact same side effect of going toilet more..

i’m not on anything anymore but what do you take and what are your goals? heightmax?
 
M

MentalistKebab

Zephir
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Posts
4,651
Reputation
7,893
Time online
93d 2h 13m
turkproducer said:
yeah i has the exact same side effect of going toilet more..

i’m not on anything anymore but what do you take and what are your goals? heightmax?
I only used it for 1 month. And I will try heightmaxxing with Poseidons stack if I have money in the future. I might add aromasin to it you know, higher dht might be a good for dick size in long term.
 
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ruleth 1
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
17,661
Reputation
18,845
Time online
211d 22h 8m
GarouTheIncel said:
Wider clavicles mandible got denser which made it bigger cheeks protruded a bit more laterally
Age and for how long did u run this
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,758
Time online
49d 1h 4m
RAITEIII said:
Age and for how long did u run this
20 and for 3 months also lifted weights and would like to add put liquid dht on my mandible and i should have also added liquid k2
 
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ruleth 1
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
17,661
Reputation
18,845
Time online
211d 22h 8m
GarouTheIncel said:
20 and for 3 months also lifted weights and would like to add put liquid dht on my mandible and i should have also added liquid k2
Chad
 
John McCormick

John McCormick

Adept
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
146
Reputation
221
Time online
2d 55m
Strike_Poseidon said:
they never use glucosamine, which 39 or 48 year old have u seen GROWING half an inch

Most likely a measurement error. Or they measured it in the morning. Everybody is half inch taller in the morning from spinal decompression. If it was like at least 2 inches, it would be something worthy to look at.
 
John McCormick

John McCormick

Adept
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
146
Reputation
221
Time online
2d 55m
Dyorotic2 said:
Strikes motto is 'ascend or die' and he takes it completely literally.
him and his lab rats are willing to die in order to grow, it's truly quite pathetic.

I'm willing to die for this. If I can be a matyr for height increase experiment and leave my name in history, it would be an ultimate honorable way to die.
 
TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Joined
May 5, 2020
Posts
548
Reputation
783
Time online
9d 16h 1m
John McCormick said:
If I can be a matyr for height increase experiment and leave my name in history, it would be an ultimate honorable way to die.
I respect the passion, but no one will care about this in 100 years. There's no benefit in everyone being taller, it just requires more natural resource use. This is one of the few examples where selfishness is a better reason than helping society on a macro level.
 
rax1337

rax1337

Adept
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Posts
192
Reputation
222
Time online
7d 11h 55m
TeenagePharmacy said:
I respect the passion, but no one will care about this in 100 years. There's no benefit in everyone being taller, it just requires more natural resource use. This is one of the few examples where selfishness is a better reason than helping society on a macro level.
fuck helping society in all cases, help yourself noone else will
 
Deleted member 6400

Deleted member 6400

Banned
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
10,762
Reputation
18,266
Time online
128d 22h 48m
Mateusz74 said:
Yeah that’s what I’m gonna do. Hoping to get some frame/height gains from this. Not expecting that much since im 18.
Did you have some results?
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

I could get you jerked up for chicken change
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,928
Reputation
43,253
Time online
274d 8h 15m
MentalistKebab said:
I only used it for 1 month. And I will try heightmaxxing with Poseidons stack if I have money in the future. I might add aromasin to it you know, higher dht might be a good for dick size in long term.
you ever get back to it?
 
M

Mad Science

Adept
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Posts
171
Reputation
184
Time online
5d 13h 55m
I stumbled onto EvoMuse BMP in a different post and that reinvigorated interest in adult heightmaxxing for me. Going through this thread there really isn't much I can contribute that hasn't already been mentioned but I got a few things


Icariin increases BMP2 and BMP7. Icariin is found in horny goat weed. I don't know if we need to increase BMPs further then EvoMuse BMP does.

Forskolin inhibits FGF3. FGF3 inhibits chondrogenesis

Calcium-D Glucarate reduces estrogen receptor density and helps the liver flush out excess estrogens


Also this blog belongs to Tyler who is one of the founding authors on naturalheightincrease. The search on here pulls up results both from this ol blog of his and naturalheightincrease, which doesn't have a built in search. http://www.heightquest.com/


Some studies on Icariin. There's a lot of moving parts so this might not fit in with everything else. It does increase Runx2 which is something Strike was looking to avoid
 
Last edited:
M

Mad Science

Adept
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Posts
171
Reputation
184
Time online
5d 13h 55m
Henry_Gandy @Strike_Poseidon I was looking back to share this post from Mr_Wax but I see you was already in the thread

Mr_wax said:

I'm of the train of thought that we don't know exactly how much FGF2 is increased from EvoMuse BMP. It does concern me that stacking other FGF2 agonist alongside EvoMuse BMP might push the FGF2 too high


If I try this stack I'm going to do it with either puerarin or wu tang + MK677 instead of hexarelin, whichever has lesser FGF2. Instead of 2g of SAM-e I'm going to do either 800mg or the depression dose. Everything else will be done with no corners cut unless I discover some interaction in the coming weeks
 
M

Mad Science

Adept
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Posts
171
Reputation
184
Time online
5d 13h 55m
I found a text document from way back with notes from the days of XCrunner and Hakker. Most of Hakkers work was on his private forum so there's no web archive for that. I don't have much notes but I have old memory that will probably get jogged by reading blogs that documented some of his stacks on naturalheightincrease

In the notes I also have a bunch of studies regarding CNP with many of them involving BMP, FGF2, FGF3, MAPK, Sox9, and more. I will need a few days to go through all of those studies both to relearn and to relate everything mentioned here to it. I won't have any updates for over a week or later when I really get the time to dig in
 
Xxxpazxxx

Xxxpazxxx

15 yo
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Posts
442
Reputation
310
Time online
9d 17h 50m
I turn 16 in 3 months worth to get on peptide stack?
 
Stranix

Stranix

Adept
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Posts
159
Reputation
218
Time online
7d 23h 7m
Mad Science said:
I found a text document from way back with notes from the days of XCrunner and Hakker. Most of Hakkers work was on his private forum so there's no web archive for that. I don't have much notes but I have old memory that will probably get jogged by reading blogs that documented some of his stacks on naturalheightincrease

In the notes I also have a bunch of studies regarding CNP with many of them involving BMP, FGF2, FGF3, MAPK, Sox9, and more. I will need a few days to go through all of those studies both to relearn and to relate everything mentioned here to it. I won't have any updates for over a week or later when I really get the time to dig in
Lets boil it down. Theoretically, is it absolutely and unequivocally possible to increase adult height? and if so, by how many inces
 
RapGod

RapGod

King of the manlet tribe
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Posts
315
Reputation
480
Time online
4d 1h 47m
Stranix said:
Lets boil it down. Theoretically, is it absolutely and unequivocally possible to increase adult height? and if so, by how many inces
Yes, with leg lengthening lol

but aside from that, without the growth plate you're almost doomed. The only redeeming thing is Wolff's law. Bones have mechanical receptors and will grow and adapt to mechanical forces acted on it. This is unequivocally proven. The only problem is that it takes a lot of force, and it needs to be constant in order to cause bone remodeling. Theoretically you could change your skeleton's dimensions.
 
Last edited:
Stranix

Stranix

Adept
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Posts
159
Reputation
218
Time online
7d 23h 7m
RapGod said:
Yes, with leg lengthening lol

but aside from that, without the growth plate you're almost doomed. The only redeeming thing is Wolf's law. Bones have mechanical receptors and will grow and adapt to mechanical forces acted on it. This is unequivocally proven. The only problem is that it takes a lot of force, and it needs to be constant in order to cause bone remodeling. Theoretically you could change your skeleton's dimensions.
I get that, but strike talks about how growth plate ossification is not a final process, they just get smaller and smaller until they stop being receptive to GH. I mean purely theoretically, wasn't there the story of that Adam Rainer guy who was a midget but then became a giant AFTER puberty. I know he had a tumor in his pituirary, but I feel as though him and others who get tumors in their pituitary prove that bone growth is possible at a theoretical level even after puberty. OFC it is not a safe process at all and so is moot, but just for proving that there are alternative ways of thinking about growth it still stands. I am not really looking for crazy dramatic growth, just a few inches and I don't want to risk something completely mechanical like LL.
 
JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
6,838
Reputation
12,475
Time online
37d 13h 40m
Stranix said:
I get that, but strike talks about how growth plate ossification is not a final process, they just get smaller and smaller until they stop being receptive to GH. I mean purely theoretically, wasn't there the story of that Adam Rainer guy who was a midget but then became a giant AFTER puberty. I know he had a tumor in his pituirary, but I feel as though him and others who get tumors in their pituitary prove that bone growth is possible at a theoretical level even after puberty. OFC it is not a safe process at all and so is moot, but just for proving that there are alternative ways of thinking about growth it still stands. I am not really looking for crazy dramatic growth, just a few inches and I don't want to risk something completely mechanical like LL.
just get a pituitary tumor to escape manletism theory
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top