Guide The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

RapGod

RapGod

King of the manlet tribe
Time online
4d 1h 47m
Stranix said:
I get that, but strike talks about how growth plate ossification is not a final process, they just get smaller and smaller until they stop being receptive to GH. I mean purely theoretically, wasn't there the story of that Adam Rainer guy who was a midget but then became a giant AFTER puberty. I know he had a tumor in his pituirary, but I feel as though him and others who get tumors in their pituitary prove that bone growth is possible at a theoretical level even after puberty. OFC it is not a safe process at all and so is moot, but just for proving that there are alternative ways of thinking about growth it still stands. I am not really looking for crazy dramatic growth, just a few inches and I don't want to risk something completely mechanical like LL.
Be optimistic for the future, for there may very well be a significantly safer and less invasive method of LL. There is a very real medical demand to develop the technology further to help people with bone disorders and leg length discrepancies.

For the Adam Rainer story, my theory is that he was lucky to have a delayed bone age. This is evident by his giant hands and feet for his height combined with growth retardation (which is correlated with premature bone age). The pituitary tumor then blasted HGH into his system and he grew an insane amount, due to his underdeveloped skeleton. Without the tumor I'm pretty positive he would have still had a growth spurt that pushed him into the 5 foot+ range easily.

With modern cases of acromegaly there does seem to be a minor height increase, but that only happens at the point where the person has severe acromegalic features to the point of deteriorating their facial features. The growth happens but it is not coming from the growth plate cartilage.

Stranix

Stranix

Adept
Time online
7d 23h 7m
RapGod said:
Be optimistic for the future, for there may very well be a significantly safer and less invasive method of LL. There is a very real medical demand to develop the technology further to help people with bone disorders and leg length discrepancies.

For the Adam Rainer story, my theory is that he was lucky to have a delayed bone age. This is evident by his giant hands and feet for his height combined with growth retardation (which is correlated with premature bone age). The pituitary tumor then blasted HGH into his system and he grew an insane amount, due to his underdeveloped skeleton. Without the tumor I'm pretty positive he would have still had a growth spurt that pushed him into the 5 foot+ range easily.

With modern cases of acromegaly there does seem to be a minor height increase, but that only happens at the point where the person has severe acromegalic features to the point of deteriorating their facial features. The growth happens but it is not coming from the growth plate cartilage.
Could you elaborate on what the future of LL would look like? Would it be possible to do it for things like wrists or fingers or feet etc, whatever bone safely without fucking with the ligaments?

I have a theory on LL, usually it is thought that bone grown from LL is not as strong as natural bone thats why people say that it'll fuck you up in the later stages of your life. But what if you start strengtheining your bones by blasting whatever, HGH BMP k2 anything to the point where they just become very strong regardless and you also do conditioning training. Or perhaps some new medicine comes along for people to deal with osteoarthritis or whatever in their old age and we take it. My mother has arthritis and she takes a bunch of bone health stuff because the doctors recommend it.

M

Mad Science

Adept
Time online
5d 13h 55m
Stranix said:
Lets boil it down. Theoretically, is it absolutely and unequivocally possible to increase adult height? and if so, by how many inces

theoretically, it's possible since the mechanisms appear to exist. The problem is if it's realistically achievable. Personally I don't think any of this is possible with supplements and peptides because there's always some negative feedback where increasing one thing increases or decreases something else in the direction we don't want. All of these supplements have multiple effects beyond just the point of interest we're looking at. If we can acquire these growth factors exogenously we can cheat the bodies homeostasis mechanisms by having the right combination of factors elevated together that we otherwise never would have while using supplements to suppress others. I'm more optimistic about LSJL or LIPUS with the aid of a stack to enable it for height. Both LSJL and LIPUS raise and lower some of these factors locally where they are applied to so an LSJL or LIPUS stack would have to be design differently from a 100% systemic stack where you take a cocktail and just grow. Another consideration is what's the goal of these systemic stacks. Are we trying to chemically reactivate growth plates for longitudinal growth of the long bones or are we trying to make the articular cartilage grow to elongate the spine?

In the notes with a bunch of studies on CNP that I had saved from 8 or 9 years ago the notes I had were vague about CNP and FGF2 conflicting. I read through only 3 of them to re learn it and I was planning to make a quality post breaking it down but I found out that someone else BasedSpinelet257 @BasedSpinelet257 already did that work in this post https://looksmax.org/threads/erdal-can-alkoclar-on-height-increase.74486/page-2#post-2485318

Read all of his replies in that thread. It's exactly what I would have said but better organized then I would have wrote it up. I have other things I'm going to write up with some free time. Factors not mentioned in this thread, and a breakdown of all the ingredients in EvoMuse BMP. BMP is being used mainly because of 2 ingredients but it still has about 6 more ingredients that all do things too. They may happen to all elevate either BMP 2 or 7, but they do other things and not a single person here took the time to see what they all do because it might not even be worth using once we put it under the microscope.

Stranix

Stranix

Adept
Time online
7d 23h 7m
Mad Science said:
theoretically, it's possible since the mechanisms appear to exist. The problem is if it's realistically achievable. Personally I don't think any of this is possible with supplements and peptides because there's always some negative feedback where increasing one thing increases or decreases something else in the direction we don't want. All of these supplements have multiple effects beyond just the point of interest we're looking at. If we can acquire these growth factors exogenously we can cheat the bodies homeostasis mechanisms by having the right combination of factors elevated together that we otherwise never would have while using supplements to suppress others. I'm more optimistic about LSJL or LIPUS with the aid of a stack to enable it for height. Both LSJL and LIPUS raise and lower some of these factors locally where they are applied to so an LSJL or LIPUS stack would have to be design differently from a 100% systemic stack where you take a cocktail and just grow. Another consideration is what's the goal of these systemic stacks. Are we trying to chemically reactivate growth plates for longitudinal growth of the long bones or are we trying to make the articular cartilage grow to elongate the spine?

In the notes with a bunch of studies on CNP that I had saved from 8 or 9 years ago the notes I had were vague about CNP and FGF2 conflicting. I read through only 3 of them to re learn it and I was planning to make a quality post breaking it down but I found out that someone else BasedSpinelet257 @BasedSpinelet257 already did that work in this post https://looksmax.org/threads/erdal-can-alkoclar-on-height-increase.74486/page-2#post-2485318

Read all of his replies in that thread. It's exactly what I would have said but better organized then I would have wrote it up. I have other things I'm going to write up with some free time. Factors not mentioned in this thread, and a breakdown of all the ingredients in EvoMuse BMP. BMP is being used mainly because of 2 ingredients but it still has about 6 more ingredients that all do things too. They may happen to all elevate either BMP 2 or 7, but they do other things and not a single person here took the time to see what they all do because it might not even be worth using once we put it under the microscope.
Interesting, Where can I find out more about LSJL and LIPUS

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
I look forward to any further insight. At this point further research for me has reached the point of mental masturbation without release. Godspeed. ❤️ M @Mad Science

M

Mad Science

Adept
Time online
5d 13h 55m
Stranix said:
Interesting, Where can I find out more about LSJL and LIPUS

The first site is the blog of Tyler (MiniGolfer). He stopped posting to that when he decided to join the second site with multiple authors. The last one is his forum for LSJL. You can also look up LSJL or Lateral Synovial Joint Loading. LIPUS stands for Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound.

Since the 2nd one is missing a search, use the 1st one since the search on there searches both sites. The last one the forum is basically the most active height forum around now excluding leg lengthening surgery forums. Hardly active compared to the old forums 9 years ago.

BasedSpinelet257 said:
I look forward to any further insight. At this point further research for me has reached the point of mental masturbation without release. Godspeed. ❤ M @Mad Science

Do it in increments. When I make my post maybe you will see something interesting to expand on. CNP is a dead end, eiher because nothing we can take will increase it or we just lack studies where CNP was measured.

Last edited:
BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
Mad Science said:
heightquest.com
naturalheightgrowth.com

The first site is the blog of Tyler (MiniGolfer). He stopped posting to that when he decided to join the second site with multiple authors. The last one is his forum for LSJL. You can also look up LSJL or Lateral Synovial Joint Loading. LIPUS stands for Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound.

Do it in increments. When I make my post maybe you will see something interesting to expand on. CNP is a dead end.

Do you honestly believe there is a way to meaningfully increase height proportionally past epiphyseal fusion? If so, with compounds and molecules available to the public? If not, what about the future?

Also, here is a link to a write up of the BMP formula that may give you some further info. I hope it is of benefit.

M

Mad Science

Adept
Time online
5d 13h 55m
BasedSpinelet257 said:
Do you honestly believe there is a way to meaningfully increase height proportionally past epiphyseal fusion? If so, with compounds and molecules available to the public? If not, what about the future?

Also, here is a link to a write up of the BMP formula that may give you some further info. I hope it is of benefit.

I basically said what I think already. The compounds and molecules are limited where only the mega rich can just go and order injectable CNP, BMP-7 and pay labs to make others that nobody else is making yet in the research chem market. The vendor for BMP-7 is not well trusted also.

That EvoMuse BMP writeup is not for height, it's bodybuilding marketing. I saw a few good comments in there that talked about stuff we would overlook while focussed on just height applications

GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

6'1 aka brick body 4.5 psl face
Time online
100d 6h 44m
How much mg is a small amount of testosterone base?

xefo

xefo

X
Time online
224d 21h 1m
Dyorotic2 said:
It's completely genetic related. If you don't take it with fat than you're losing a lot of the potential drug.
I know Dyo is banned but anyone else know if he means, ingest it with fat or be fat while taking it

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
xefo69 said:
I know Dyo is banned but anyone else know if he means, ingest it with fat or be fat while taking it

ingest with fatty food. olive oil is good.

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Time online
54d 4h 36m
meme thread.

But useful data.

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Time online
57d 17h 29m
WadlowMaxxing said:
Didn't dyorotic2 get diabetes and not grow at all lmao
Source

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
Time online
112d 17h 45m
magnificentcel said:
He said that somewhere. I don't wanna find the thread. He larper about growing an inch in only a couple weeks then did a 180 and said it was entirely cope and didn't help him grow at all.

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Time online
54d 4h 36m
WadlowMaxxing said:
He said that somewhere. I don't wanna find the thread. He larper about growing an inch in only a couple weeks then did a 180 and said it was entirely cope and didn't help him grow at all.
he grow from 5"8 to 6"1 but he had a GH defect

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Time online
54d 4h 36m
WadlowMaxxing said:
I don't think he grew at all. I bet the whole thing was a big ass larp. He changed his story constantly and couldn't decide on what worked and what didnt
yeah larp. bet the thing was a copy and paste.

Deleted member 7785

Deleted member 7785

180cm
Time online
24d 21h 19m
The highest IQ user on entire forum

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Time online
109d 20h 54m
WadlowMaxxing said:
I don't think he grew at all. I bet the whole thing was a big ass larp. He changed his story constantly and couldn't decide on what worked and what didnt

Whats your stack just curious? I wanted to go test+mk677+dht gel for craniofacial development

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

Time online
112d 17h 45m
Ethnicshit said:
Whats your stack just curious? I wanted to go test+mk677+dht gel for craniofacial development
I can pm you it

D

Deleted member 10989

Instructor
Time online
15d 15h 13m
Is it possible to pubertymaxx without taking these supplements like maybe I can do some exercises that make my body produce these chemicals naturally instead because my parents are not buying me any supplements, not even zinc lol

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 9h 29m
ChadpreetCreator said:
Does anybody have a guide for optimizing hormones naturally?I have a 13 year old brother I don't want to inject tren into him.
Make him do sports and sleep a lot, cut out processed nasty estrogenic food from his diet. Pretty much it Naturally.

C

ChadpreetCreator

Banned
Time online
7h 10m
JustLooksmaxing said:
Is it possible to pubertymaxx without taking these supplements like maybe I can do some exercises that make my body produce these chemicals naturally instead because my parents are not buying me any supplements, not even zinc lol
If you don't have the fortitude to purchase a $25 dollar bottle of zinc supplements, you will never make it.

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
JustLooksmaxing said:

No

D

Deleted member 10989

Instructor
Time online
15d 15h 13m
ChadpreetCreator said:
If you don't have the fortitude to purchase a $25 dollar bottle of zinc supplements, you will never make it.
I have $25 and can buy it, the one I have been recommended by an online friend is even cheaper but my parents will go crazy if I order it without their permission

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
JustLooksmaxing said:
I have $25 and can buy it, the one I have been recommended by an online friend is even cheaper but my parents will go crazy if I order it without their permission

They’ll live. This is a once in a lifetime very limited window of time in which you can modulate your ultimate adult form. If you don’t get to where you want to be you will regret it it for the rest of your life. Also, I don’t think zinc will do anything magnificent for you, but by all means go for it.

D

Deleted member 10989

Instructor
Time online
15d 15h 13m
BasedSpinelet257 said:
They’ll live. This is a once in a lifetime very limited window of time in which you can modulate your ultimate adult form. If you don’t get to where you want to be you will regret it it for the rest of your life. Also, I don’t think zinc will do anything magnificent for you, but by all means go for it.
Omg that's a very powerful statement, as motivating it is I am still crippled by my situation regarding parents. But maybe I will be a lot bolder when I turn 19 exactly 1 year later.

Can you tell me what supplements I should get that will work for someone who is around 19-20(turned 18 recently but will be between 18 and 20 when I finally get bold enough to order them without parents permission)??? Also, India doesn't have a work culture of teens working/earning so I will only be earning small bits. Can you tell me the supplements and what dosage/in mg I should take? or where I can research which supplement is best for me(I am not looking for anything that will affect me in my old age while my making my youth 200% better like steroids etc). I am yet to gymmax, you can DM me for pics if you need them to decide accurately.

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
JustLooksmaxing said:
Omg that's a very powerful statement, as motivating it is I am still crippled by my situation regarding parents. But maybe I will be a lot bolder when I turn 19 exactly 1 year later.

Can you tell me what supplements I should get that will work for someone who is around 19-20(turned 18 recently but will be between 18 and 20 when I finally get bold enough to order them without parents permission)??? Also, India doesn't have a work culture of teens working/earning so I will only be earning small bits. Can you tell me the supplements and what dosage/in mg I should take? or where I can research which supplement is best for me(I am not looking for anything that will affect me in my old age while my making my youth 200% better like steroids etc). I am yet to gymmax, you can DM me for pics if you need them to decide accurately.

It really depends on what it is you feel like you’re lacking, but honestly outside of injecting anything, I don’t think much will make a difference for you, especially at 19. You could take MK-4 to eek out a little extra bone mass maybe, but your course is pretty set outside of something drastic. If you feel like you’re low t, definitely get your levels checked prior and maybe get on an AI to increase T without suppressing my your endogenous production. Also look into 11-Keto DHT.

Obey

Obey

Apprentice
Time online
21d 8h 12m
what route did you go with? BasedSpinelet257 @BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
Obey said:
what route did you go with? BasedSpinelet257 @BasedSpinelet257

In terms of what, bro? Pubertymaxxing?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Time online
275d 6h 6m
to this day idk if heightmaxing is a meme

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
turkproducer said:
to this day idk if heightmaxing is a meme

Meme if closed plates 100% until unequivocally proven otherwise. Legit in puberty, but at that age you likely can’t afford what’d you’d need anyway, never mind knowing how to administer different substances and sourcing good product. Science save us.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Time online
275d 6h 6m
BasedSpinelet257 said:
Meme if closed plates 100% until unequivocally proven otherwise. Legit in puberty, but at that age you likely can’t afford what’d you’d need anyway, never mind knowing how to administer different substances and sourcing good product. Science save us.
i am 18, started injecting hex and cjc no dac/ghrp2 around 1-1.5 years ago took ai occasionally, felt worried because i am susceptible to diabetes.

i grew an inch roughly or bit below, but think it was a meme. i’m not sure if it worked, or if i should start back up

wbu? what’s your advice

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
turkproducer said:
i am 18, started injecting hex and cjc no dac/ghrp2 around 1-1.5 years ago took ai occasionally, felt worried because i am susceptible to diabetes.

i grew an inch roughly or bit below, but think it was a meme. i’m not sure if it worked, or if i should start back up

wbu? what’s your advice

At 18, I would personally get an x-ray to verify whether or not my plates were to put any wonder to rest but in the meantime take AI anyway. Even if they show closed there could be a small possibility that there’s enough left to give a few mm or cm. I would by all means delay it as much as possible if I felt seriously about it. It’s not over until it’s over.

Also I don’t trust peptides. I’m not saying they don’t work, but I’m not sure if they are optimal for height purposes.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Time online
275d 6h 6m
BasedSpinelet257 said:
At 18, I would personally get an x-ray to verify whether or not my plates were to put any wonder to rest but in the meantime take AI anyway. Even if they show closed there could be a small possibility that there’s enough left to give a few mm or cm. I would by all means delay it as much as possible if I felt seriously about it. It’s not over until it’s over.

Also I don’t trust peptides. I’m not saying they don’t work, but I’m not sure if they are optimal for height purposes.
what works then only hgh?

Obey

Obey

Apprentice
Time online
21d 8h 12m
BasedSpinelet257 said:
In terms of what, bro? Pubertymaxxing?
yeah and heightmaxxing

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
Time online
44d 9h 31m
turkproducer said:

wbu? what’s your advice
How much were you growing previously to heightmaxxing?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Time online
275d 6h 6m
Tom2004 said:
How much were you growing previously to heightmaxxing?
nothing, but i’ve always went through stages where i grew nothing for months, and then grew an inch so it makes me doubt the efficacy of these peptides

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
Obey said:
yeah and heightmaxxing

I was far too late to the information I know now when I was going through puberty which ended about 6 years ago now. I tried to convince my parents to get me on HGH but they just assured me I would grow and being young and naive I believed them. I did try GH for like 3 months with no progress but I don’t think that was even long enough to see any meaningful results added to the fact that I was already over 18.

Tl;dr I did nothing; was too late and lacked information.

BasedSpinelet257

BasedSpinelet257

Adept
Time online
21d 16h 10m
turkproducer said:

Yeah, pretty much GH and AI. There are a few substances coming down the pipeline that can help, but they’re likely to be patented and exclusive to prescription for a good while. Considering this a pubertymaxxing thread, no one has that kind of time. Some studies suggest that taking glucosamine and chondroitin and meclozine could help as well. Of course, your plates have to be open. Best bet no brainer would be GH + Letro starting at 13.

Last edited:
ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 9h 29m
BasedSpinelet257 said:
Yeah, pretty much GH and AI. There are a few substances coming down the pipeline that can help, but they’re likely to be patented and exclusive to prescription for a good while. Considering this a pubertymaxxing thread, no one has that kind of time. Some studies suggest that taking glucosamine and chondroitin and meclozine could help as well. Of course, your plates have to be open. Best bet no brainer would be GH + Letro starting at 13.
Aromasin not letro fucks sake

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 9h 29m
turkproducer said:
HGH (or peptide equivalent) + Ai is the most proven method

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

Time online
112d 17h 45m
ItisOver said:
Aromasin not letro fucks sake
I'll start letro eventually when I'm like 17/18 and growth is almost done. gonna be fun for however long I use it for

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 9h 29m
WadlowMaxxing said:
I'll start letro eventually when I'm like 17/18 and growth is almost done. gonna be fun for however long I use it for
What’s the point tho nigger
It puts you on a leash, you’ll have to temper off with aromasin

Users who are viewing this thread