The “uncanny ogre” in question

Rick_bozo

Rick_bozo

I need to reach HTN
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Posts
8,392
Reputation
12,817
IMG 6167

1790803623646



And then when I asked him for pic he said this

1790803651234

True retard archetype

@Irrelevance @americanpakitruvcel @BigBallsLarry
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zenmanic, inceliusndius, Resonance and 8 others
@Notorious_1676
Would reaching this level of Hexum satisfy you?
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, scuderia and Rick_bozo
1790803778024

Even after he got botched he mogs that little nigi
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zenmanic, Resonance, BigBallsLarry and 1 other person
Surgery and procedures pushed his dimo way too high and he does look uncanny facially now.

Before he looked good, not perfect or anything ofc but easily HTN.

Either way he's like 6'5 or something so he could be LTN facially and still be popular.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and Rick_bozo
He’s like 6,4 so I doesn’t really matter that much
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Rick_bozo
Surgery and procedures pushed his dimo way too high and he does look uncanny facially now.

Before he looked good, not perfect or anything ofc but easily HTN.

Either way he's like 6'5 or something so he could be LTN facially and still be popular.
Niggas on org would rate clav chad and hexum mtn for no reason
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truep0lishguy, zenmanic, Irrelevance and 1 other person
View attachment 5711382
Even after he got botched he mogs that little nigi
I wouldn't say he got botched. He got the exact results he wanted.. he just didn't think it through. He thought the bigger his jaw/skull the better which isn't always the case.

Obviously he still mogs, it's undeniable, but a throughout surgery plan would've done him way better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenmanic and Rick_bozo
how does him showing his face proves that he is wrong
i mean he is but still
Cuz wanted make sure if he’s Indian or nah
Most of the time they are Indian
 
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga
in argument proves nothing but funny
That’s not even argument
He made retarded statement how I can answer to that

It’s like if gay dude will say dick better than pussy
I can’t convince faggot pussy is better
 
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga
That’s not even argument
He made retarded statement how I can answer to that

It’s like if gay dude will say dick better than pussy
I can’t convince faggot pussy is better
makes sense bro:feelsautistic:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
19
Views
106
roymustang
roymustang
M
Replies
1
Views
8
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
18
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
revivles
Replies
11
Views
40
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
revivles
Replies
0
Views
29
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top