Rick_bozo
I need to reach HTN
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2025
- Posts
- 8,392
- Reputation
- 12,817
And then when I asked him for pic he said this
True retard archetype
@Irrelevance @americanpakitruvcel @BigBallsLarry
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
dumbass jester, niggas just hating for the sake of itView attachment 5711359
View attachment 5711366
And then when I asked him for pic he said this
View attachment 5711375
True retard archetype
@Irrelevance @americanpakitruvcel @BigBallsLarry
how does him showing his face proves that he is wrongView attachment 5711359
View attachment 5711366
And then when I asked him for pic he said this
View attachment 5711375
True retard archetype
@Irrelevance @americanpakitruvcel @BigBallsLarry
Niggas on org would rate clav chad and hexum mtn for no reasonSurgery and procedures pushed his dimo way too high and he does look uncanny facially now.
Before he looked good, not perfect or anything ofc but easily HTN.
Either way he's like 6'5 or something so he could be LTN facially and still be popular.
I wouldn't say he got botched. He got the exact results he wanted.. he just didn't think it through. He thought the bigger his jaw/skull the better which isn't always the case.View attachment 5711382
Even after he got botched he mogs that little nigi
Cuz wanted make sure if he’s Indian or nahhow does him showing his face proves that he is wrong
i mean he is but still
in argument proves nothing but funnyCuz wanted make sure if he’s Indian or nah
Most of the time they are Indian
That’s not even argumentin argument proves nothing but funny
makes sense broThat’s not even argument
He made retarded statement how I can answer to that
It’s like if gay dude will say dick better than pussy
I can’t convince faggot pussy is better
looks even better now. why do people say he looks worse?View attachment 5711382
Even after he got botched he mogs that little nigi
just look at his front.looks even better now. why do people say he looks worse?
View attachment 5711382
Even after he got botched he mogs that little nigi
I didn’t even know he got procedures done, other than botox. And he’s htn to anyone saying otherwiseView attachment 5711359
View attachment 5711366
And then when I asked him for pic he said this
View attachment 5711375
True retard archetype
@Irrelevance @americanpakitruvcel @BigBallsLarry
W nettspanI didn’t even know he got procedures done, other than botox. And he’s htn to anyone saying otherwise