The user brutalbull's family after they get a present for Eid-al-adha

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I send his family a gift of the unborn dead feotus -after I fucked his whore mother fatima,slit her throat and knifed her gut until I found the foetus which I mailed through fedex

@brutalbull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
yea type up your essay bitch or are you a cuck like your dad who can only watch as Brahmin aryan bvlls fuck your sandnigger mommy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and PointOfNoReturn
Who is @brutalbull ?

@inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Brutalbull + the bull Is so fucking over for you ahahahah Rope

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, brutalbull and Deleted member 23558
Funny stuff but i hope he's not like.. an 12 year old kid or something taking everything you say seriously

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, brutalbull and Deleted member 23558
Funny stuff but i hope he's not like.. an 12 year old kid or something taking everything you say seriously
I don't take him seriously. His deranged ramblings are laughable and a good source of entertainment. Being a jester on the internet is all he's capable of, such is the fate of all pajeets.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, horizontallytall, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
Are u ryan alt @brutalbull

• +1
Reactions: brutalbull
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I send his family a gift of the unborn dead feotus -after I fucked his whore mother fatima,slit her throat and knifed her gut until I found the foetus which I mailed through fedex

@brutalbull

Bro there is dindu woman who stinks and i kidnapped her chained her in the air with gaint fishhooks hooked through her blackbreast and later i slowy cut her meat and made shawarma and force feed it to her gigadalit bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Bro there is dindu woman who stinks and i kidnapped her chained her in the air with gaint fishhooks hooked through her blackbreast and later i slowy cut her meat and made shawarma and force feed it to her gigadalit bf
Doing the lords work

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
it would be a shame if a minor on here took everything a stranger on the internet said to heart and hurt themselves because of it

Crazy stuff man honestly. God knows how much such cases there actually are, that we have no idea about

• So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus