The Vaccine is Eugenics on a Global Scale to kill Low IQ

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
If you truly are so fucking Low IQ to take the vaccine then it's over for you, and you deserve to die and end your lineage

Vaccine is CONFIRMED to alter your DNA structure, thats like being hit by a huge dose of radiation or Agent Orange, enjoy being sterile or having mutant babies

Brb invented in 1 year

Brb no long term studies or testing on animals which was done with every other vaccine

Brb every Jew owned television channel and politician telling you to take it

Brb bluepilled soyboys who think feminism is wonderful will be first in line

Brb Corona Virus is no where near as dangerous as heart attacks or cancer yet people still fat as fuck increasing their chances of both conditions

Videos to prove my point

1. Just faint right after getting vaccine bro

2. Doctors across the entire planet warn not to take the vaccine

" Im getting the vaccine anyway lol enjoy getting Covid "

Jews Laugh as they literally make a profit as you inject yourself with poison with no redeemable qualities

O7TOxn
O7TOxn
O7TOxn
O7TOxn
O7TOxn

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 24906, Deleted member 4797 and 30 others
fax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Amexmaxx
If you truly are so fucking Low IQ to take the vaccine then it's over for you, and you deserve to die and end your lineage

Vaccine is CONFIRMED to alter your DNA structure, thats like being hit by a huge dose of radiation or Agent Orange, enjoy being sterile or having mutant babies

Brb invented in 1 year

Brb no long term studies or testing on animals which was done with every other vaccine

Brb Corona Virus is no where near as dangerous as heart attacks or cancer yet people still fat as fuck increasing their chances of both conditions

Videos to prove my point

Jews Laugh as they literally make a profit as you inject yourself with poison with no redeemable qualities

View attachment 884736View attachment 884736View attachment 884736View attachment 884736View attachment 884736

6million

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4797, AbandonShip and 1 other person
not everyone can afford being neet and not working for the rest of their lives or the next 5 years or whatever

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and RAITEIII
not everyone can afford being neet and not working for the rest of their lives or the next 5 years or whatever
Maybe its time for the slaves to stand up to their corrupt goverment instead of being a bitch and injecting themselves with poison so they can go back to muh " wage slave " job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, TheEndHasNoEnd, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
Maybe its time for the slaves to stand up to their corrupt goverment instead of being a bitch and injecting themselves with poison so they can go back to muh " wage slave " job

that's a nice fantasy, in reality (me, as an individual) should work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1680, Copeful and 3 others
you live with your parents? muh wage slave? people need to work to make a living. the world isn't a motivational speech on youtube.
Nice thinking goyim

Im talking about the Federal Reserve and the massive amount of inflation and National Debt that is heading the US to an economical collapse like the Great Depression

" Muh just work hard " Yeah good luck when the value of the dollar is all but gone and wages are not going up to match the loss of value,

Just work until your 300 years old to get out of debt theory

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4797, Tyronecell and 14 others
Nice thinking goyim

Im talking about the Federal Reserve and the massive amount of inflation and National Debt that is heading the US to an economical collapse like the Great Depression

" Muh just work hard " Yeah good luck when the value of the dollar is all but gone and wages are not going up to match the loss of value,

Just work until your 300 years old to get out of debt theory

so you're sayin i shouldn't take it and not work? (in practical words)

• +1
so you're sayin i shouldn't take it and not work? (in practical words)
Im saying unless you take out the Central Banking scheme and reject the vaccine you will never be anything more than a slave

Our ancestors fought so many wars, and fierce animals to get humans where we are today

You have to fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
No way I'm taking that shit

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4797, disillusioned and 9 others
Cope conspiracycel

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1973, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Im saying unless you take out the Central Banking scheme and reject the vaccine you will never be anything more than a slave

Our ancestors fought so many wars, and fierce animals to get humans where we are today

You have to fight

so basically yes. i like how the people that +1 your posts rn are kids living with their parents that are obviously would take the vaccine to keep their internet connection in tact to +1 this kind of posts. is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1680, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing forum btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1680, LILMAXILLA and 7 others
Haven't taken it and probably won't.

:soy: "Are you really being anti science right now!" :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 4797, Whaddup and 1 other person
Imma be keking my ass off when people become even more zombified.

Wow you're so original and smart

Kys

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6400
kys faggot mRNA is the future of medicine.

also it doesn’t change your DNA. You have to be a 34 iq or less retard in order to believe this

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1973, Copeful and 5 others
soyboy politicians take the vaccine to convince retards who believe otherwise what we already know: the vaccine is safe and effective

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 6695
But I thought the Jews hated clever people and want everyone to be dumb?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MXY3N and Deleted member 6191

Brb invented in 1 year

Videos to prove my point

View attachment 884736View attachment 884736View attachment 884736View attachment 884736View attachment 884736

first from Incelmatics spoke very highly of you and I see why, your posts are gold.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 2632
kys faggot mRNA is the future of medicine.

also it doesn’t change your DNA. You have to be a 34 iq or less retard in order to believe this
Another naive child thinks he can IQ mogg me

I guess Bill Gates has a 34 IQ retard

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4797, TheChosenChad and 2 others
But I thought the Jews hated clever people and want everyone to be dumb?
I already told you, they want to depopulate the majority of the worlds population, if enough smart people dont take the vaccine they will prob resort to forced vaccination with military force or cancel your bank account/fired from job, something along those lines

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4797, Copemaxxing and 3 others
Covid hasnt even been isolated and purified. And then proven causality by infecting someone with it. Makes you wonder what theyre injecting people with...
In fact the entire germ contagion theory hasnt even been proven and has never been able to meet all kochs or rivers postulates :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6400 and 2 others
Covid hasnt even been isolated and purified. And then proven causality by infecting someone with it. Makes you wonder what theyre injecting people with...
In fact the entire germ contagion theory hasnt even been proven and has never been able to meet all kochs or rivers postulates :lul:

Yes I read about this ( germ theory criticism and no isolation of corona virus ) but havent done enough research on that particular subject, if you know more and would like to make a well informed topic I will glady read it, or just send me a link where I can learn more

based low IQ eugenics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

Brb invented in 1 year

Videos to prove my point

WHATS REALLY LOW IQ IS PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS IN HERD MENTALITY WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING RESEARCH. POST SOURCES OP

• +1

Brb invented in 1 year

Videos to prove my point

That woman who fainted actually had gone missing fully now
7AF721F8 1365 49AA B09A 09F330AA37CB

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Yuya Moggershima, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others

Brb invented in 1 year

Videos to prove my point

Even though I want to agree with you but this is cope.

You WILL take the vaccine.You will not get any government benefits, and etc. if you do not so, just get it aways.

If you die from the vaccine then it is what it is

• +1

Brb invented in 1 year

Videos to prove my point

The Hero of Time will save us from the evil Vaccine

• Love it
I already told you, they want to depopulate the majority of the worlds population, if enough smart people dont take the vaccine they will prob resort to forced vaccination with military force or cancel your bank account/fired from job, something along those lines
Mark of the beast basically,
and gmo fruits will mean no plantable seeds for ourselves

I will be taking the vaccine.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lasko123
WHATS REALLY LOW IQ IS PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS IN HERD MENTALITY WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING RESEARCH. POST SOURCES OP
I posted videos of doctors explaining and Bill Gates confirming that the vaccine alters DNA, try watching the videos smart guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, TheChosenChad, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 5189
I posted videos of doctors explaining and Bill Gates confirming that the vaccine alters DNA, try watching the videos smart guy
The vaccine does not change DNA. It is just not possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5189 and Deusmaximus
Wao if they ask you to have this vaccine for work then I will have no choice than take it right away lmao.

It’ll kill off the smart ones the powerful desire low iq muts for maximum control

you are stupid

unintelligent

weak

kill yourself. you disgust me.
you're arguing with someone who doesn't understand how rna vaccines work and thinks it integrates into the genome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 1973
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5189 and diggbicc
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
I'd rather get shot by a nigger than take this mark of the beast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5189
also it doesn’t change your DNA
Are you a fed? @Kingkellz

Anyway, our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations.

"The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women." - Dr. Wordag and Yeadon

Maybe the chains are too long for reverse transcriptase? But I can not rest easy on this assumption

Btw, Dr Yeadon is the ex-Pfizer head of research

Abstract
Two independent groups of investigators have found evidence of an enzyme in virions of RNA tumour viruses which synthesizes DNA from an RNA template. This discovery, if upheld, will have important implications not only for carcinogenesis by RNA viruses but also for the general understanding of genetic transcription: apparently the classical process of information transfer from DNA to RNA can be inverted.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6400 and 6 others
I will be taking the vaccine.
Vaccines fight symptoms at best, the Corona virus (the active form), but it does not stop infection and spread of Sars cov 2 (the inactive form).
I understand that you worry about your grandparents but dont rest assured that you can come in contact with them safely despite having the vaccine. You can still infect them and it would be a shame if they die due to this (if that is what you are thinking)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person