The Vaccine is Eugenics on a Global Scale to kill Low IQ

why would globalists would want to kill low iqs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6453
not everyone can afford being neet and not working for the rest of their lives or the next 5 years or whatever
That's okay.There will be tough times but the world will end in 2 years or less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lasko123 and diggbicc
Yes I read about this ( germ theory criticism and no isolation of corona virus ) but havent done enough research on that particular subject, if you know more and would like to make a well informed topic I will glady read it, or just send me a link where I can learn more
Contagion Myth by Thomas Cowan

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
why would globalists would want to kill low iqs?
Becuase they want to depopulate the world

They cant possibly control 7 Billion people so they need to hurry up and kill a decent % of them, its not about " killing the best of the goyim " like in the Soviet Union, they are thinning the herd right now because the herd is too large to manage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Becuase they want to depopulate the world

They cant possibly control 7 Billion people so they need to hurry up and kill a decent % of them, its not about " killing the best of the goyim " like in the Soviet Union, they are thinning the herd right now because the herd is too large to manage
Know this is bump but I feel like I most reply.

I agree with an earlier poster that says the idea behind the vaccines is to weaken our immune systems so that by the time people catch actual real covid, they will get fucked by it. That way, the authorities will be able to blame the virus rather than the vaccines for all the extra deaths, and enhance their totalitarian control over the population even more.

Truth be told, at this point I don't even feel bad for people. Normies are not capable of listening to reason and just mindlessly ignore the millions of red flags that have popped up throughout this whole entire thing. This whole entire thing is literally the largest case of social-darwinsim/darwin-award in human history. This is the elites purging the worthless out of the gene pool. This is nature correcting itself. Normies are getting what they deserve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
Know this is bump but I feel like I most reply.

I agree with an earlier poster that says the idea behind the vaccines is to weaken our immune systems so that by the time people catch actual real covid, they will get fucked by it. That way, the authorities will be able to blame the virus rather than the vaccines for all the extra deaths, and enhance their totalitarian control over the population even more.

Truth be told, at this point I don't even feel bad for people. Normies are not capable of listening to reason and just mindlessly ignore the millions of red flags that have popped up throughout this whole entire thing. This whole entire thing is literally the largest case of social-darwinsim/darwin-award in human history. This is the elites purging the worthless out of the gene pool. This is nature correcting itself. Normies are getting what they deserve.

The vaccine is designed to sterilize the population, other side effects are speculation because there has been no real studies done, the millions of people taking it will be the lab rats

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew
Wow you're so original and smart

Kys
KG1AqLT.png

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771