The value of looks is being increased by the day

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
60 years ago you needed only a job to secure a woman.
20 years ago you needed to be richer than her and not look completely ugly.
Now you have to be attractive, and now is the time when you have the least control over your dating success.

But keep in mind: This is going to get worse

With each passing day more and more teenagers start to notice that they are morphing into htn's, chadlites and some even watch their face expand into a chad shape.

This is the moment of truth: Will your genes survive or be replaced?

We are on the brink of civilizational collapse

Prepare for the worst, lookist post-apocalyptic society, where chads with top 1% stats will rule tribes of humans after a nuclear war, where chadlites will be the main generals and htns will be officers.

But what is going to happen to us, normies?

Brutal fight for survival. Fighting for crumbs after chad's fruitful nights. Raising chad's babies.
This will be as violent, if not more, than our primal ancestors' struggle to propagate their genes.

The time to act is NOW:
Forget everything that you cared about. Take a hammer and start hitting your bones with it. Wageslave for all the surgeries you need, and inject steroids.
The countdown has begun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7, MoggerGaston and 7 others
You need peak lms to get a woman today tbh

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PROMETHEUS
this shit does not make sense. Chad wins only if the civilization perpetuates otherwise the beta insurrection wipes him off

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and brianxx
this shit does not make sense. Chad wins only if the civilization perpetuates otherwise the beta insurrection wipes him off
Chad is eternal. Chad surpasses human understanding and is an evolutionary occurrence.

Society will always have it's chads, and nothing signals your ability to survive in a post-nuclear war world better than your massive zygos and jaw.

This has always been seen as a sign of a strong male with strong genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7, Skywalker and 1 other person
this is basically the Communist revolution.

Pic related, the communist leader sitting next to the last king of Vietnam. The king was 182cm in 1920 ( even taller than most Europeans nowadays ), he was an absolute Chad in any sense ( compared to all other Asian men). But eventually, the king was dethroned by the communist subhumans.

Baodaihcm

Baodai

i remember when guys had to choose the woman and they needed to pick the prettiest one so they can be proud of her. Now its backwards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7, czwarty and 1 other person
i remember when guys had to choose the woman and they needed to pick the prettiest one so they can be proud of her. Now its backwards
Wdym

I mean back in the days, females would be the one which were trying the best to look good,so hard working guys would want her. Now as a fucking guy you need to starve and look extremely good so women will like you. That was a thing mostly for womens 20 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7, czwarty and 3 others
I mean back in the days, females would be the one which were trying the best to look good,so hard working guys would want her. Now as a fucking guy you need to starve and look extremely good so women will like you. That was a thing mostly for womens 20 years ago
So the guys are the trophies for core gen z

Now you have to be attractive, and now is the time when you have the least control over your dating success.

With each passing day more and more teenagers start to notice that they are morphing into htn's, chadlites and some even watch their face expand into a chad shape.

Prepare for the worst, lookist post-apocalyptic society, where chads with top 1% stats will rule tribes of humans after a nuclear war, where chadlites will be the main generals and htns will be officers.

Brutal fight for survival. Fighting for crumbs after chad's fruitful nights. Raising chad's babies.
This will be as violent, if not more, than our primal ancestors' struggle to propagate their genes.

The time to act is NOW:
Forget everything that you cared about. Take a hammer and start hitting your bones with it. Wageslave for all the surgeries you need, and inject steroids.
The countdown has begun.
Good, that mens more men will blackpilled and eventually, they will rise up and try to change something. also all this "apocalypse were all gonna die stuff" is complete crap, the world is gonna move and adapt , humans always did

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Skywalker
@BrendioEEE is one of them
I'm gonna turn old and ugly as my life was ruined and all my money was stolen and I become a mindbroken mess who becomes agoraphobic even if I reach peak aesthetics, in the isolation of a boarded up 0 sunlight room.

A Stacy needs to enter my absolute squalor of a room if she wants a chance at my peak genetics which offer a high lifespan, 156 IQ, and a massive penis:

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, datboijj and Luffymaxxing

Only way to win effortlessly today is do what the new norm will be in 20 years time

So, OP, what is your prediction for 20 years time?

I'm gonna turn old and ugly as my life was ruined and all my money was stolen and I become a mindbroken mess who becomes agoraphobic even if I reach peak aesthetics, in the isolation of a boarded up 0 sunlight room.

A Stacy needs to enter my absolute squalor of a room if she wants a chance at my peak genetics which offer a high lifespan, 156 IQ, and a massive penis:
View attachment 2737737View attachment 2737738
you look like curlyheadjames

It's insane dude, the times we're living in. The roles have been reversed.

Now men are the ones trying to looksmax to secure a single girl, whilst she keeps her catalogue of options and will choose the better deal within the hundreds of possibilities.

If she's horny, she'll bang some HTN and ghost him afterwards. Since she's only willing to date a man who's above her. It used to be a trope in cinema about the casanova guy who only has one night stands with women and ghost then the following day since he's got so many options.

Now, even some Chadlites are choosing to LTR girls cuz such is the scarcity of women willing to commit. Average women used to have literally 0 options, before the internet, social media and especially phones. Now they have so much they're rather take none but the ideal.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and shieldzz
I should've been born 20 years earlier (at least)

Chad is eternal. Chad surpasses human understanding and is an evolutionary occurrence.
this trully is a place filled with closeted faggots :feelskek:
@5.5psl @Primalsplit @MoggerGaston @TechnoBoss @delonregen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

The time to act is NOW:
The countdown has begun.
link to concrete evidence of this

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
this trully is a place filled with closeted faggots :feelskek:
@5.5psl @Primalsplit @MoggerGaston @TechnoBoss @delonregen
he sounds like me on mephedrone+ketamine.

brutal truths unraveled once your brain is unplugged

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Slit your throat you pathetic schizo