The virus itself is not that serious jfl

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Don't get me wrong, the effects it has on normies is. We are on the verge of a recession and society is starting to deteriorate. Also it's more lethal than the flu but it's not a death sentence.

It's hilarious to see normies freaking out about some virus with a 2% death rate when their lifestyle is probably more detrimental to their health and quality of life. Normies eat shit diets for decades, drink every weekend, smoke, do drugs etc which will inevitably send them to an early grave.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 4430, turkproducer and 3 others
8% moratlity son. and dont even get me started on collapsing medical system sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Norwooder, Aesthetic and 3 others
8% moratlity son. and dont even get me started on collapsing medical system sooner or later
The average age of death is people in their 80's JFL, and there was even a cruise ship full of boomers who got infected and only 1% died. It's literally fucking nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1140, Amnesia and 1 other person

@disillusioned opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee and Deleted member 4310
Just dont be a boomer theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, HighIQcel, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Norwooder, turkproducer and 2 others
Only incels will survive the corona virus. Incels know all about spending time isolated in the basement for months.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, PubertyMaxxer, HighIQcel and 5 others
Based och svartpillat kompis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Only incels will survive the corona virus. Incels know all about spending time isolated in the basement for months.
If the virus mutates this would unironically happen, normies can't even spend one hour alone

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4797
We'll see about that

that's why ricecels created it in the first place, it's next level incel revenge aka Elliot Rodger 2.0

i am not necessarily scared of the virus itself killing me, but i am wary of all the people going crazy about it and the possible mayhem we may experience

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4310
i am not necessarily scared of the virus itself killing me, but i am wary of all the people going crazy about it and the possible mayhem we may experience
Yes I feel the same, it's enough that a few normies are starting to panick and the rest will follow. If a few normies are starting to empty the shelves in the local grocery store more normies will fear that the stores will run out of food and it will spiral out of Control. It's a domino effect.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, HighIQcel and Aesthetic
Cases which had an outcome:
2,335 (56%)
Recovered / Discharged
1,809 (44%)
Deaths

44% death rate in Italy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1140 and stuckneworleans
the only things im worried about is my sick father and reports of people who were „healed“ and infected again within days. it also could make you infertile some doctors said
2,335 (56%)
Recovered / Discharged
1,809 (44%)
Deaths

44% death rate in Italy.
thats not how it works lmao

what about the guys who arent recovered and who are still alive? also theres no law that you have to call your doctor and say youre healed

2,335 (56%)
Recovered / Discharged
1,809 (44%)
Deaths

44% death rate in Italy.
jfl it's 7% and it's mostly old people
it also could make you infertile some doctors said
As a MGTOW this don't worry me at all

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Amnesia
the only things im worried about is my sick father and reports of people who were „healed“ and infected again within days. it also could make you infertile some doctors said

thats not how it works lmao

what about the guys who arent recovered and who are still alive? also theres no law that you have to call your doctor and say youre healed
Just live in a mountain village theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HighIQcel
It's stopping me from slaying

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
jfl it's 7% and it's mostly old people

As a MGTOW this don't worry me at all
Where are you getting that 7% from. This site has official figures, and shows a 44% death rate, retard.

Don't get me wrong, the effects it has on normies is. We are on the verge of a recession and society is starting to deteriorate. Also it's more lethal than the flu but it's not a death sentence.

It's hilarious to see normies freaking out about some virus with a 2% death rate when their lifestyle is probably more detrimental to their health and quality of life. Normies eat shit diets for decades, drink every weekend, smoke, do drugs etc which will inevitably send them to an early grave.

Italy is currently at almost 15% death rate and over 50% death rate if you only count healed vs dead. Netherlands now also has over 40-50% of ICU cases consisting of people under 50. None of the official statistics about the virus are true. The government is lying to prevent a public panic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 4310
yeah its almost if people have grandparents and interact with them daily?

and how there isnt gonna be a vaccine for 6 months minimum?

and how young people in china who recovered have pneumonia and permanently damaged lungs and gasp for air after walking a brisk pace?

but keep going woke god please say how u know more than every gov in the world thx