The world might actually be in perfect equilibrium.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Young pain is old pleasure. You reached the lowest of your lows so you can appreciate the highest of your highs.

If you're depressed, don't worry. You're going to feel fine eventually. It's just your brain changing.

I bet you aren't seeing progress towards your goals. Just start fucking making progress. If you can't, then you aren't trying enough.

After all, this post is part of your destiny. Don't believe me, and you're going against your destiny. Of course you won't feel right. Even if you think I'm full of shit right now, these sentences will always be remembered in the back of your mind.

No matter how far you stray away from your destiny, you will always remember this, and realize that in order to reach your destiny, all you have to do is believe in it.

When you forget youre retarded marczucc 25981231

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Swagwaffle, SHARK and 1 other person
Just make progress bro works for me

Needed my stomach pumped after this bluepill overdose

if you're redpilled, your destiny will be redpilled. do you think i mean that you're gonna become a 50 year old treehugger? no. you're going to find something that gives you a lot of joy, whether its illegal, unethical, or anything. maybe our destinies are to become heroin dealers and abuse hot addicts. you don't know until you find it.