The worst character in breaking bad isnt skylar whatsoever

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Its hank. If hank was cool with Walt being Heisenberg there wouldnt be any problems.

Hank ruined everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Primalsplit, The Grinch and 4 others
skylar helped with the money laundering n all dat

• +1
Reactions: fuse
hi

• +1
Reactions: fuse
if hank wouldve been cool with walt doing his things there wouldnt be breaking bad

its kinda like the whole point yk

if hank wouldve been cool with walt doing his things there wouldnt be breaking bad

its kinda like the whole point yk
obviously for the show its good that hank was who hank was but that not what i mean

Its hank. If hank was cool with Walt being Heisenberg there wouldnt be any problems.

Hank ruined everything.
Hank was a dick who had no respect for family, if I was in his shoes I would’ve made sure Walt’s name stayed clear

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
I didn't like his son, always playing the victim for being disabled.

• JFL
Hank was a dick who had no respect for family, if I was in his shoes I would’ve made sure Walt’s name stayed clear
walt didnt even do anything wrong. the only ppl he killed was ppl in the game. the only bad thing you could say he did was the motorcycle kid dying but that was tods fault mainly.

hank in the garage says angrily "you bombed a nursing home!?" like thats a fucking bad thing? he bombed a nursing home in order to kill two of the biggest meth dealers gus fring and hector salomanca and also that bodyguard. how is that bad?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ManletJordanBarrett
JFL the worst character is by far Walter Jr

• JFL
bout to go get a cappuccino and english breakky

when are u coming to london next again?
if i gotta go hard on a bih ima make it look sexy

and i’ll let you know. i’ll meetup with predeterminism first and foremost

and maybe then, i’ll give you an audience. you’ve been quite the patron throughout the years afterall

if i gotta go hard on a bih ima make it look sexy

and i’ll let you know. i’ll meetup with predeterminism first and foremost

and maybe then, i’ll give you an audience. you’ve been quite the patron throughout the years afterall
how have i been quite the patron

whos predeterminism never heard of him

That woman was so annoying, I didn’t understand why Walt accepted so much disrespect from her, I felt so bad for him when she didn’t even accept his hard earned money in the end, what a bitch. R.I.P Walter

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
That woman was so annoying, I didn’t understand why Walt accepted so much disrespect from her, I felt so bad for him when she didn’t even accept his hard earned money in the end, what a bitch. R.I.P Walter
ye that made no sense why wouldnt u accept that money?

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch