@ The Young Turk's commentary on Lookism.net

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
This time it's not the stale niceguy / mass murderer red herring all over again, but about body dysmorphia and looksmaxing.

Just lol at that woman. She's gotten a rhinoplasty, she fully gets the struggle of incels.

She paid thousands to go under a knife, do you think she sincerely looks down on insecure men who train their neck? That she feels comfortable shaming them?

I have my doubts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, forwardgrowth, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
why dont these whores admit they are hypergamous chad loving dogs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Kade, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
Just stay bluepilled because you can't handle it theory

• +1
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet, forwardgrowth and 6 others
comments section on that vid is full of npc bitches.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1774, Maxillacel and 7 others
The points made in this video are so incredibly vague and empty, that I have a hard time picking anything apart.

It's just very ambiguous mash of contradicting bluepills.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Solidcoin, SixFootManlet and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel and RichardSpencel
They have "Turk" in their name so you know it's going to be awful.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel, Deleted member 3990, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Tee-hee chad makes me laugh and he's intelligent xD

The Young Turks supports the main stream media narrative that women are oppressed by men. Anything counter to that narrative will be mocked by them.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Ogmanman, SixFootManlet and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel, RichardSpencel and Time Travel
Yes goyim, bump this thread.

reminder hasan piker secretly has a looksmax account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ogmanman, forwardgrowth, Bennett and 6 others
that fat guy is so annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, PenileFacialSurgery, Zeta ascended and 2 others
>lookism
>scary INCEL community site
Are these people retarded? Peak lookism was full of autistic Chads, not incels.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Zeta ascended and PenileFacialSurgery
When females shame men for trying to improve their looks...........

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, 5'8manlet, forwardgrowth and 8 others
reminder that if you want to improve your life and looks that means you're an incel. jfl

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and PenileFacialSurgery
the young soys

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
jfl at the name of this delusional larping ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Zeta ascended and SayNoToRotting
Why do pathetic leftists approve of 14 year olds who don’t even know who they are yet - getting flooded with all types of different hormones + their genitalia cut off over the course of several rigorous, brutal surgeries..

^^so that these people can be “themselves” and we should be accepting, even to the point where they petition for us to give TAX money to partially fund these surgeries

And yet..these same “super accepting” people have gripes with mature guys in adulthood, who pay their own hard earned cash in a conscious decision to wanna sharpen their jaw angles and make themselves look a little better and feel better about themselves with some filler??

What a fucking joke this earth is. I would spit in their faces if I ever saw them and they ever made a comment like that to me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, LookistWorld, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Why do pathetic leftists approve of 14 year olds who don’t even know who they are yet - getting flooded with all types of different hormones + their genitalia cut off over the course of several rigorous, brutal surgeries..

^^so that these people can be “themselves” and we should be accepting, even to the point where they petition for us to give TAX money to partially fund these surgeries

And yet..these same “super accepting” people have gripes with mature guys in adulthood, who pay their own hard earned cash in a conscious decision to wanna sharpen their jaw angles and make themselves look a little better and feel better about themselves with some filler??

What a fucking joke this earth is. I would spit in their faces if I ever saw them and they ever made a comment like that to me
I don't care

I don't care
That’s because you are not all about productive discussion

You are about time sinking and memes to cope with your autism and crippling social anxiety

It's just very ambiguous mash of contradicting bluepills.
Emphasis on "contradicting", because in one moment they say how it's personality and wit that matters, and then the next second that woman talks about how her husband ascended and how it's a natural part of growing up.

" you're gonna grow to become handsome don't worry tehe!"

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
i dont care tbh

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

But it's perfectly fine that this degenerate whore gets a nose job so that she stops bumping it into Chad's abs while choking on his dick. It is a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21