theblunderyears has to stop imitating oldvirgin, or the apocalypse will be coming soon...

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
fucking budget, cheap, walmart version of @oldvirgin, I cant stand you anymore, u will never be able to replicate and copy him, just give up, his thinking and actions were out of this world and ahead of his time, he was a genius with a good heart, could make 2 hateful parties love each other, could make blind people see again for seconds, could make thiefs and murderers and rapists feel guilty and make them rethink their decision, could make paralyzed disabled people in wheelchairs feel the sensation in their limbs for a second, he was astronmical phenomenal remarkable exceptional extraordinary outstanding amazing astonishing astounding stunning staggering marvellous maginificent wonderful sensational breathtaking miraculous singular incredible unbelievable inconceivable unimaginable uncommon unheard of unique unparalled unprecedented unusual too good to be true superlative prodigious surpassing rare fantastic fabolous stupendous out of this world terrific tremendous brilliant mind boggling mind blowing awesome stellar wondrous divine being. he could connect god and evil, angel and satan and make the world stop turning for a second, brilliant chess player that never competed because felt bad for opponents when he destroyed them. he didnt care about fame or money or girls or some other bullshit, no he just wanted to overcome himself and give inspiration to other people. that was his life passion. a leader and a servant at the same time. he had 200+ iq never documented in history of humanity before. @TheBlunderYears , u trying to imitate him would ruin everything and u would create chaos and destruction, u have to stop, or bad times are gonna happen. do it for humanity, do it for me, do it for your family and friends, do it for yourself, and most importantly do it your @oldvirgin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 20452, volcelfatcel and 2 others
@TheBlunderYears @Thompsonz @volcelfatcel @Gargantuan @Toth's thot @GandyIsNormie

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 20452, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
he is dead, deal with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GandyIsNormie and subhuman incel
My toilet seat is full of piss and I just sat on it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel