theoritcally cant u just manually cut ur cheeks and remove ur buccal fat

halabi

halabi

15yo 6'1
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Posts
1,826
Reputation
1,864
and then stich the wounds I think this is much more possible for me than aqualyx
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
Yes this has been a thing, it's just really risky with shit like hitting arteries or potential infections (if you actually do this document it and keep us updated)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
Yes this has been a thing, it's just really risky with shit like hitting arteries or potential infections (if you actually do this document it and keep us updated)
whats it called? so I can research
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
How come this would be more possible over aqualyx? All aqualyx does is terabloat for like a week max then you're fine
yeah I just look into DIY buccal fat and aqualyx is less risky yeah but the problem is like I cant get the materials until im older
 

Similar threads

halabi
Replies
17
Views
72
divorced
D
zanity
Replies
1
Views
39
dani08
D
normiesdistroyer
Replies
5
Views
40
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
skolahmed
Replies
8
Views
90
AleksandR12
AleksandR12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top