halabi
15yo 6'1
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,826
- Reputation
- 1,864
and then stich the wounds I think this is much more possible for me than aqualyx
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
whats it called? so I can researchYes this has been a thing, it's just really risky with shit like hitting arteries or potential infections (if you actually do this document it and keep us updated)
not worth it at 15 wait until ur face is developed or u lose bodyfatand then stich the wounds I think this is much more possible for me than aqualyx
Buccal fat removal but DIYwhats it called? so I can research
its my genetics bro both my sides of families got fat as fuck faces its over for menot worth it at 15 wait until ur face is developed or u lose bodyfat
How come this would be more possible over aqualyx? All aqualyx does is terabloat for like a week max then you're fineand then stich the wounds I think this is much more possible for me than aqualyx
yeah I just look into DIY buccal fat and aqualyx is less risky yeah but the problem is like I cant get the materials until im olderHow come this would be more possible over aqualyx? All aqualyx does is terabloat for like a week max then you're fine
cute syrian bandora ahh geneticsits my genetics bro both my sides of families got fat as fuck faces its over for me
You can't order it online?yeah I just look into DIY buccal fat and aqualyx is less risky yeah but the problem is like I cant get the materials until im older
fuck my incel lifecute syrian bandora ahh genetics
my mom can see my credit card transactionsYou can't order it online?
Parentpill bromy mom can see my credit card transactions
if I even could buy it what do I even buy? lemon bottle or aqualyx or anything else there are manyYou can't order it online?
Probably just aqualyx insulin needles latex gloves and alcohol with swabsif I even could buy it what do I even buy? lemon bottle or aqualyx or anything else there are many
buccal fat removal bro the diy has also been around foreverwhats it called? so I can research
im gonna do lipo vela (when I get my mom off my bank account)buccal fat removal bro the diy has also been around forever
my mom can see my credit card transactions
Alr and btw if the issue is WHAT you spend your money on you can buy crypto gift cards to pay the vendor if they take thatim gonna do lipo vela (when I get my mom off my bank account)