Theory about stress and why its soo harmfull

finn899

finn899

Kraken
when people think of why stress is damaging they never understand why,the main reason why its because your heart rate rests way higher then natural per minute,imagine a stressfull/physical labour job how much damage you will do,always remember every time your heart beats the closer you are to death,its proven by animals,mice with 700 beats per minute and they have the shortest lifespan by a mile and animals like a tortoise with really slow beats per minute live very long,your goal should always be to try reduce your beats per minute without exercise which is what I'm working on and exercise wise for longevity do walking or a fun sport like soccer which is moderate because being lazy and miserable is stress in itself.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Your body does adapts to stress , you should rest and eat lots of nutrients after difficult physical labour so ur not depleted

Your body does adapts to stress , you should rest and eat lots of nutrients after difficult physical labour so ur not depleted
look at ppl who come back from the army the body cannot adapt to stress never could thats a lie so people continue working hard labour jobs,can you imagine if people knew the truth that jobs like construction will age you at a speed of like 30 percent faster compared to an easy office job? then nobody would do it LOl,nutrients is nothing to do with it

look at ppl who come back from the army the body cannot adapt to stress never could thats a lie so people continue working hard labour jobs,can you imagine if people knew the truth that jobs like construction will age you at a speed of like 30 percent faster compared to an easy office job? then nobody would do it LOl,nutrients is nothing to do with it
What’s ideal heart rate per minute ?
And so humans are just meant to be sedentary or take brisk walks
I think good blood flow is real important thing

What’s ideal heart rate per minute ?
And so humans are just meant to be sedentary or take brisk walks
I think good blood flow is real important thing
i aggre its not as simple as not moving or else rotters/wheelchair paralysed niggas would live to 200,alot of walking is optimal

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies