[Theory] Best way to approach women.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
This is a theory I have and which I will soon be testing. This theory is based on the TRP promise that men mostly desire sex while women mostly desire commitment. There's a paradox here though, men that commit too soon are friendzonded and become beta orbiters(especially if they're sexually frustrated they are more likely to commit without getting sex in return), while women that have sex too soon with a guy will cause him to never commit to her(fall in love with her).

This means that the best way to approach women or men(doesn't matter) AROUND YOUR SMV is using a step ladder system:

DatingLadder

This is what betas commonly try to do:

DatingLadderBeta

This is what Alphas/High-SMV guys can achieve with Beckys:

DatingLadderAlphaHighSMV

Note how a girl that gives sex too early basically lowers her sexual value? A guy that over-commits too early basically destroys his value as well. Always try to approach girls with an abundance mentality, always try to escalate, if it doesn't work-out simply say bye and go flirt with another girl right in front of the first one. It's important to not react emotionally to rejections, it's important to never make a girl feel too special early on, just imagine you're simply flirting with her because she was in the closest proximity.

Also I believe it works wonders to flirt a bit with girls with lower SMV than you if you can. The higher SMV you are the easier it becomes to pick-up girls of your own SMV because there are always lower SMV girls ready to give you sex too early.

Anyway I always relied on my looks to attract girls with less SMV than me, so I don't know shit in practice, but in theory this is what should happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10367 and 12 others
when they have sex they meetup again. inaccurate thread.

when they have sex they meetup again. inaccurate thread.
The graph isn't supposed to be accurate, it's an estimation of the process... Basically the whole push/pull principle explained isn't actually push/pull, it's you slightly committing more each-time and when she doesn't reciprocate with more sexual availability you simply go cold on her/flirt with other girls/do something better with your life/show her that she's just another two legs with a pussy.

The graph isn't supposed to be accurate, it's an estimation of the process... Basically the whole push/pull principle explained isn't actually push/pull, it's you slightly committing more each-time and when she doesn't reciprocate with more sexual availability you simply go cold on her/flirt with other girls/do something better with your life/show her that she's just another two legs with a pussy.
was a joke brother but thanks for the free input

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
What th fuck is wrong with you

Stop overanalyzing and take action

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
What th fuck is wrong with you

Stop overanalyzing and take action
Analyzing and being logical is side-effect of testosterone. Stop being a bitch and analyze, faggot. Plan your fucking advances like it's a motherfucking war, be brutal.

I like this thread. You condensed the entire mystery method very concisely

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
I hate women

What the fuck is meeting up with a guy and then friendzoning him

High iq post.

Here is everything you need to know

• JFL
Reactions: unluckylucky